online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Is Lola Monroe Dissing Nicki Minaj?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

15 years ago '06        #1
47264 page views
0 comments

javaughn1000 
Props total: 76 76  Slaps total: 8 8
@ 08:46 AM 12-06-2009 Is Lola Monroe Dissing Nicki Minaj?

Lola kills the 5 Star Chick beat. Now this is what I’m talking about. No Shots to Nicki Minaj, b/c I actually like her, but she’s just like a Barbie for real, MANUFACTURED. Her voice is not hers, She has an accent one line, and the other line she doesn’t. No shots for real because I really do like Nicki. Lola on the other hand had some things to say about people comparing the two.

"I don’t do the Barbie thing — that’s her thing,” LoLa said in an intervew. “I really don’t agree with it, that’s basic. It doesn’t make sense to me because first off, you’re basically saying I’m jacking somebody who has never been known to have their style all throughout their career. She’s never been set to have her own style. It’s always been set to say she’s jacking Lil’ Kim to Foxy [Brown] and now Lil Wayne. So how can I be jacking somebody or using somebody’s style if they never been known to have their own style. That part never made sense. That’s one. Another thing, it kind of comes from Wayne is in the foundation of my music and what I’ve listened to him for years and years. So you can hear his styles in my music. And you know, that’s her mentor and that’s somebody whom she’s under and so she’s known to sound like Wayne. That’s all they say about her now. I believe the similarities may have come from that but besides that, I have my own style, I have my own lane. She does what she does, ya feel me?"

DimeWars.Com - Angel Lola Luv Starts Beef With Nicki Minaj

source:http://globalgrind.com/content/1195100/Is-Lola-Monroe-Dissing-Nicki-Minaj/

Last edited by javaughn1000; 12-06-2009 at 08:52 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4819
The Cameraman forgot he was live
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3910
Video inside Kai Cenat Preview Drake and Yachty New Single🔥🔥🔥
267 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+219
Video inside Predatory lending 101 peep this!
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+389
Image(s) inside I asked ChatGPT Kamala or Trump...
123 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish