Age check? for the Hip-Hop section only

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Age Check Homie
16 11 2.44%
17 12 2.67%
18 16 3.56%
19 35 7.78%
20 38 8.44%
21 43 9.56%
22 62 13.78%
23 39 8.67%
24 45 10.00%
25+ 149 33.11%
Voters: 450. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
gonna b 28, i remember the old ny when times square 42nd st. was 40 deuce an everybody dressed like rick james lol
 12-05-2009, 07:01 PM         #102
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

who wants to buy me squares so i can :cool-smiley-009:
You gotta be f**kin' kiddin me... All that "Rick Ross is affiliated with real druglords cause I be in the streets, and I know" talk Man, you probably a white nerd or somethin'
 8 years ago '05        #103
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
I'm 38 an I bet some of my bastards have posted in this thread .
 8 years ago '09        #104
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 heeznutz said:
I'm 38 an I bet some of my bastards have posted in this thread .
Shut yo old a.ss up young folks are talkin
 8 years ago '05        #105
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,498 | Props total: 1358 1358
 GrownmanJ said:
You're wastin your time kinfolk. Its flooded with young'ns on here and most of them will lie and not tell their age...
truth!
 12-05-2009, 07:40 PM         #106
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
A 2-3 year difference is big when you look at the way you view life now opposed as to the way you did 2-3 years ago. It's not as crucial when you past 25 though...
Sure, but 20-25 is still young period. I'd laugh at a 22 yearold trying to call me young. I know bums who are 22,23,24,25. I know plenty who still live at home trying to figure out what they want to do with there lives. It honestly depends on that person. It takes some people a minute to gain wisdom, to learn responsibility and be able to be independent..

I'm 20 and I have accomplished more than my 24 year old sister.

Last edited by Quasi; 12-05-2009 at 07:42 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #107
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 119 119
Xxvii
 8 years ago '07        #108
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 Supa Mario 910 said:
27 and proud I grew up during hip-hop's prime...
 8 years ago '05        #109
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
 Lupe Hunter said:
Shut yo old a.ss up young folks are talkin

You funny . Son ?
 8 years ago '06        #110
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 319 319
22 homie
 12-05-2009, 08:33 PM         #111
Boogie317  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
born in 83... 26 for you slower cats.
 12-05-2009, 08:48 PM         #112
Homer Piffson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20.....89 baby
 8 years ago '05        #113
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
26 in a month.
 8 years ago '05        #114
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7654 7654
 8 years ago '07        #115
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 huda2daf said:
^
^
^
^
^.......
 8 years ago '07        #116
[MK] 
space
space
$2,827 | Props total: 438 438
Turn 22 in May. I listen to alot of 90's hip-hop. most new rap/hip-hop doesnt hit me like Pac, Jay, Biggie, Outkast, Eazy, etc made me feel.

Ridin in my car you would think its still 1996 with all the older stuff i constantly listen too.

not sayin i dont listen to an occasional Gucci, Weezy, Kanye, etc track.

But its more old stuff when it comes to hiphop 4 me.

and when i listen to music with guitars, its only classic rock or older. Big Led Zeppelin fan
 8 years ago '04        #117
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,565 | Props total: 30769 30769
yo im 27, and get just about embarassed when i see some young punk rolling thru my block blastin music that is about going to the club or gettin money or doing some dance. i hope people didnt look at me like i was a idiot when i used to bump my s**t every were i went. but hey, at least the s**t i used to play had a message ya know.

i hEAR these cats arguing in the barber shop about whos the alltime greatest rapper and i may at one time joined in that argument.
but like when tyson said ,what it would be like if he knew what he new now ,when he was younger.
and i havent even jammed any new cd in over a year cause basically everything now and days is straight up garbage. kinda waiting for anew outkast, or goodie mob album.
its kinda funny now cats walking around everywere with there ipods and phones that play mp3s, back in the day everyone used to bump these sonys that took 6 d batteries and the whole park heard what u were jammin. s**t they even started to spray paint there sonys up. so u could never get away playin no garbage.
it was alot pac, then after he died they started puttin out these unreleased tapes and s**t. and after listenin to all these rappers that are making music with a purpose greater than making money and being famous you just cant listen to anything on the radio, or tv anymore.
u just see how much of a business it is, and how all these rappers aint nothing but actors lying onthe mic, and poisoning this younger generation believing this s**t is true and that they really k!llers and dealers so the younger generation goes around thinking thats how they gotta live and end up fukin up they life and being on a episode of the first 48 and gettin in trouble ya know.

i remember when i used to go on bx every fukin day looking ffor new music, new singles , and u could actually trade your barber a new cd for a haircut, or trade your boy a 20 sack for a couple cds. now all that internet easy access s**t did was introduce anyone who wanted to pick up a mic , to put out there music on the internet , and to me overproducing rap, and everyone trying to make a dollar on it is what k!lled hiphop.

yo im tellin ya u can put on a old outkast song now like mainstream and younger cats have no idea what the fuk they are listening to. its like the younger generation is so dumb/ they dont understand that most the s**t they listen to nowan days has been bit off certain artist. and they aint nothing but alot of copycats.
all i gotta say getin old sucks man, you kinda runnin outta chances to get your s**t right.
 8 years ago '04        #118
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
1985.... Your brother in law was born!!!
 8 years ago '07        #119
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 dc3003 said:
yo im 27, and get just about embarassed when i see some young punk rolling thru my block blastin music that is about going to the club or gettin money or doing some dance. I hope people didnt look at me like i was a idiot when i used to bump my s**t every were i went. But hey, at least the s**t i used to play had a message ya know.

I hear these cats arguing in the barber shop about whos the alltime greatest rapper and i may at one time joined in that argument.
But like when tyson said ,what it would be like if he knew what he new now ,when he was younger.
And i havent even jammed any new cd in over a year cause basically everything now and days is straight up garbage. Kinda waiting for anew outkast, or goodie mob album.
Its kinda funny now cats walking around everywere with there ipods and phones that play mp3s, back in the day everyone used to bump these sonys that took 6 d batteries and the whole park heard what u were jammin. S**t they even started to spray paint there sonys up. So u could never get away playin no garbage.
It was alot pac, then after he died they started puttin out these unreleased tapes and s**t. And after listenin to all these rappers that are making music with a purpose greater than making money and being famous you just cant listen to anything on the radio, or tv anymore.
U just see how much of a business it is, and how all these rappers aint nothing but actors lying onthe mic, and poisoning this younger generation believing this s**t is true and that they really k!llers and dealers so the younger generation goes around thinking thats how they gotta live and end up fukin up they life and being on a episode of the first 48 and gettin in trouble ya know.

I remember when i used to go on bx every fukin day looking ffor new music, new singles , and u could actually trade your barber a new cd for a haircut, or trade your boy a 20 sack for a couple cds. Now all that internet easy access s**t did was introduce anyone who wanted to pick up a mic , to put out there music on the internet , and to me overproducing rap, and everyone trying to make a dollar on it is what k!lled hiphop.

Yo im tellin ya u can put on a old outkast song now like mainstream and younger cats have no idea what the fuk they are listening to. Its like the younger generation is so dumb/ they dont understand that most the s**t they listen to nowan days has been bit off certain artist. And they aint nothing but alot of copycats.
All i gotta say getin old sucks man, you kinda runnin outta chances to get your s**t right.
you do know no one is gonna read this right?
 8 years ago '04        #120
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,565 | Props total: 30769 30769
 MELODY said:
you do know no one is gonna read this right?
typical responce from someone with jay z , then a comment about g unit in there profile. i expect nothing different, only if one person feels me then it was worth it. itsjust my take on the so called rap game, and there different views of the age difference
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy