Jay-Z Speaks on Devil Worshiping Allegations

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6766 pageviews
55 comments

Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25150 25150
Jay-Z Speaks on Devil Worshiping Allegations

'To anyone who’s been paying any attention to this, I know I haven’t. there are actually some people who are saying that Jay-Z is actually a devil worshipper. Yeah, I know. Well I guess these accusations have been ringing a long way as Jay has actually taken the time to speak on it. This is what he had to say about the rumor and the preacher who started it.

Jay: “He should be arrested, seriously. My position is not unlike anyone else who ascends to the top of their field. That comes with the game. But that’s crazy. That might be the craziest one I’ve had.

When pressed further, Jay admitted that he did not attend church but he did have a personal connection to God.

Jay: “Nah, I’m more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe in cause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion."

So there you have it. Jay does not worship the devil! Jeez, even for a rumor monger like myself that one was a little out there…
'

Source: 24HourHipHop

55 comments for "Jay-Z Speaks on Devil Worshiping Allegations"

8 years ago '07        #2
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
fake
we all know jay sucks devils c*ck on daily basis
 12-04-2009, 06:22 PM         #3
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats old a.ss f**k but these kids with crazy imagination prolly haven't seen it.

Like the little boy up there ^
 8 years ago '04        #4
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Ole-G said:
fake
we all know jay sucks devils c*ck on daily basis
 12-04-2009, 06:26 PM         #5
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i lol'd when i saw the thread title.
 8 years ago '09        #6
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Damn.... all it takes for something to be true or false is to have a mothaf**ka either confirm or deny it?

"We can put this to rest now, he said it wasn't true".... wow did ya'll believe every word coming out of Bush's mouth for the last 8 years too? Ya'll are f**ked up and gullible if all it takes is one comment to convince you of anything.
 12-04-2009, 06:39 PM         #7
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should be arrested? lol wtf.......
 12-04-2009, 06:41 PM         #8
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If there is anything weird going on with these cats having to do with secret societies, or the devil, or whatever the f**k... do you really think they're going to straight-up admit it in an interview? Uhhhhmm, probably not.

Does what Jay-Z said make it all fake? No. Does what Jay-Z said make it all true? No. It really proves nothing, not a damn thing.
 8 years ago '09        #9
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
whats the difference between someone who worships a made up devil or someone who worships a zombie named jesus??
 12-04-2009, 06:48 PM         #10
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
whats the difference between someone who worships a made up devil or someone who worships a zombie named jesus??
The difference is pretty simple actually: good and evil.
 12-04-2009, 06:48 PM         #11
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas know
 8 years ago '07        #12
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
 Jacc Blacc said:
at least GOD represents good
 8 years ago '06        #13
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
Its a secret society all we ask is trust
 12-04-2009, 06:52 PM         #14
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like jay too much, but he at least seems consciously aware enough and intelligent to believe in invisible men who know everything except that their own creati n would turn against them and talking snakes
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #15
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Ole-G said:
at least GOD represents good
god represents good???? is this the same god that told his worshippers to k!ll their own brothers and mothers if they disagree with him...is this the same god that told his worshippers to k!ll men, women, and children, and if the women are pregnant to use your sword to cut the women open and k!ll the baby........

when did god equate to good

im confused...which god are we speaking of....zeus...allah....jah......jehovah????

EDIT:

if we are talking about the christian god then does this seem "good"

Hosea 13:16:

The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be k!lled by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."

good and evil is only perception, there is no real good and evil

Last edited by youngvito18; 12-04-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #16
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
god represents good???? is this the same god that told his worshippers to k!ll their own brothers and mothers if they disagree with him...is this the same god that told his worshippers to k!ll men, women, and children, and if the women are pregnant to use your sword to cut the women open and k!ll the baby........

im confused...which god are we speaking of....zeus...allah....jah......jehovah????

EDIT:

The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be k!lled by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."

Stop quoting to the bible you f**got, that s**t doesn't speak for God in the slightest.

I don't give a f**k what some contradicting a.ss old testament said, the one and true God wouldn't give a flying f**k about some biblical s**t you just quoted. Everyone knows the bible was man made and had no contact with God.

I swear as the clock ticks down, the human population becomes more and more self-worshiping and Satanic.
 8 years ago '05        #17
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 ImageOfTruth said:
Stop quoting to the bible you f**got, that s**t doesn't speak for God in the slightest.
the bible does not speak for god???????

i find it funny that the majority of people who say jesus is a devil worshiper believe in the word of jesus and the word of the bible, the ironic part is in their eyes you are just as bad as a devil worshiper if you doubt the word of the bible

which god do you speak of by the way dikkhead
 8 years ago '04        #18
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:

EDIT:

god means different things to different ppl.. u dont have to believe in the bible to believe in god
 8 years ago '06        #19
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
 youngvito18 said:

EDIT:

Sounds like you don't believe God so you wouldn't believe in a secret society.

And I don't know what you are quoting from.

All I can say I believe there is a higher power and I don't believe the whole world everything in it poofed and everything made itself.

It is what it is believe what you want different cultures have different believes different religious up bringing .

Nobody has prove the bible is real and what religion is real its up to you to follow and believe in what you want to believe in.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 12-04-2009 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #20
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
the bible does not speak for god???????

i find it funny that the majority of people who say jesus is a devil worshiper believe in the word of jesus and the word of the bible, the ironic part is in their eyes you are just as bad as a devil worshiper if you doubt the word of the bible

which god do you speak of by the way dikkhead
You're such an idiot I refuse to carry this conversation any further.

Know you're place in the universe, lest you find yourself among the ranks of the souless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy