NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #41
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Liquid-Science said:
it's just a dumb ending and dumb people are impressed by dumb things...at the end of the day it's a tv show, not some kind of abstract piece of art that David Chase swore he was the artist of

The Wire, The Shield and Dexter (which all s**t on the sopranos) always knew how to end a season or the series for that matter...they answer enough things and leave enough open for future seasons or viewer interpretation
u silly bruh. in no way shape or form do ANY of those shows top the sopranos, and dexter is my fav. show now... u sound like one of those n*ggas who let the 5 minute ending ruin the greatness of the show in its entirety, which would describe some type of A.D.D problem, so skunk it with that "dumb people" sh*t when u urself display a serious attention disorder... silly n*ggas let the ending of something tarnish the project as a whole,
 8 years ago '05        #42
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
if tony gets clipped why not just show it?? the best i heard was we the fans got clipped and makes sense how bobby and tony was talking about they wonder what you see when it happens. but anyway the ending was horrible
 8 years ago '04        #43
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
i never seen the sopranos, but i just watched the clip on youtube. it's clear that his daughter was the one who walked in door & the dude who went to the bathroom was the one who shot him. i suspect that the show was about his life. so when he got shot the screen went black.
 8 years ago '09        #44
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 Pistol Peter said:
way to stand your ground
:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:
 8 years ago '08        #45
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
At the end, he looks up cause someone walks in the diner. It could of been Meadow just walking in. Remember through the whole scene she's trying to park her car while everyone eles is in the diner waiting. I doubt he was k!lled it wouldn't make since there was no one left. The ended it but at the sametime left it wide open.(another season?, movie?) MONEY TALKS! you never know.
 8 years ago '04        #46
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Akilleez said:
u silly bruh. in no way shape or form do ANY of those shows top the sopranos, and dexter is my fav. show now... u sound like one of those n*ggas who let the 5 minute ending ruin the greatness of the show in its entirety, which would describe some type of A.D.D problem, so skunk it with that "dumb people" sh*t when u urself display a serious attention disorder... silly n*ggas let the ending of something tarnish the project as a whole,

I appreciate the subtly of the Sopranos and understood what they were going for but in a dramatic show I want some actual real drama and action at least once in a while

they usually built things up with no real payoff...nothing ever really happened, the seasons would end with tony running in the snow or some boring s**t...you watch 20 episodes (with 10 month hiatuses) and get nothing in the end

Chase let dumb people feel smart by over-analyzing a dumb a.ss ending...it reminds me of Lost, that's why I quit Lost like halfway into season 2, they just started making up dumb s**t to try and seem smart and people kept following that bulls**t so they could feel smart too

Season 1 2 and 4 of Dexter >>>>>>>> any season of the sopranos

Season 1-4 of the wire are on a higher plane than the sopranos

maybe chase should have just cut the seasons to few episodes or something because most episodes of the sopranos sucked
 12-06-2009, 01:03 AM         #47
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no definite plot conclusion...the ending is basically a permanent cliffhanger and it's up to the viewer's interpretation

for my anime heads...it's just like the ending of Gantz or Claymore

and I thought only females needed closure...I guess I was wrong
 8 years ago '04        #48
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4298 4298
tony doesnt get k!lled in the end... it fades to black because thats the end of the story... tony's life isnt over... but were not going to sit here and watch the whole thing... cause life goes on... does tony go to jail? does he stay as boss as the family until hes old and dies like carmine? thats for you to decide...

the show was never about the mafia... it was about him and his family... so at the end you realize everything is going to be okay after all for them...

the reason yu feel like hes going to get hit tho is david chase directing. he makes you feel like your in tonys shoes and how he lives his life watching everyone seeing whose coming through the door whose behind him where there going...
 8 years ago '09        #49
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Liquid-Science said:
I appreciate the subtly of the Sopranos and understood what they were going for but in a dramatic show I want some actual real drama and action at least once in a while

they usually built things up with no real payoff...nothing ever really happened, the seasons would end with tony running in the snow or some boring s**t...you watch 20 episodes (with 10 month hiatuses) and get nothing in the end

Chase let dumb people feel smart by over-analyzing a dumb a.ss ending...it reminds me of Lost, that's why I quit Lost like halfway into season 2, they just started making up dumb s**t to try and seem smart and people kept following that bulls**t so they could feel smart too

Season 1 2 and 4 of Dexter >>>>>>>> any season of the sopranos

Season 1-4 of the wire are on a higher plane than the sopranos

maybe chase should have just cut the seasons to few episodes or something because most episodes of the sopranos sucked
i feel what u sayin' about the build ups, but imo, chase made it more real to life in that since. thoughout everybodys day in life alot of sh*t gets built up, and it turns out 2 be little or nothing to worry about most of the time, or works itself out, and like in the sopronos we never find out what realy happens most of the time... thats sh*ts real. the directing on the show is far more artistic than anything i'v seen on tv in a grip. the scene in the episode when tony takes the peyote, and then starts shouting on top of that cliff is symbolic as f*ck, and to this day, im still not 100% sure on all the impications of it. if n*ggas watch the sopranos hoping just to see some straight ganter shoot em' up s**t, it won't happen, cause thats unreal, that sh*t don't happen in real life. just take the show at face value, a grimey n*gga, who gotta feed his family, and who works outside the law, but from time to time has to k!ll a n*gga for it. it evolved every season, and took the game to a new level.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago