Who Killed Tony Soprano....

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 YoungHope said:
IMO.....Russ is right except that Tony doesnt get k!lled, the viewer does. All the things going on at the last scene are metephores. Take Meadow trying to park the car the way she did back in forth. Thats how she was, she wanted to do something one minute then the next she wanted to do something else. She never just went foward with a plan.
i never thought about that metaphor for meadow.....but in your opinion "we" the audience got clipped????

s**t.....that actually makes sense...we didnt see it coming, and it just went black.....yeah.....i f**ks with that explanation, good s**t
 8 years ago '05        #22
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 Akilleez said:
i think paulie had it done imo... i remember earlier in that episode or the previous one paulie was lookin' at tony sideways. paulie and tony been goin' at it the whole series, and their relationship was rocky at best, and was almost elevated to the point of murder a few times. and the russian would have come at paulie and chrissy, not tony imo. but patsy still had a beef wit tony too, and seeing his opportunity, due to all the chaos, might have had him murked in retaliation for his brother.
paulie was looking at tony sideweays because his superstitutious a.ss was afraid to take that job that tony got for him....we know paulie is mad superstitituos and he said himself, everyone who took that job died....and he was scared.........and patsy wouldnt k!ll tony, his son is probably gonna marry meadow and he'll be in a better position in the family, probably become consigliere since sil is out of commission

EDIT: maybe that dude who ran with phil k!lled tony.....remeber the dude that said that s**t about wanting to put whip cream on meadows lips, the dude that tony stomped his teeth out....he didnt die...he just got his teeth f**ked up, he could have set it up

Last edited by youngvito18; 12-04-2009 at 04:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
Lets See....Real Or Fake Ending

[video - click to view]

I Do Believe Tony Got Wack,Revenge Is Sweet Like Onion Rings.
 8 years ago '05        #24
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 YoungHope said:
IMO.....Russ is right except that Tony doesnt get k!lled, the viewer does. All the things going on at the last scene are metephores. Take Meadow trying to park the car the way she did back in forth. Thats how she was, she wanted to do something one minute then the next she wanted to do something else. She never just went foward with a plan.
the link i posted totally debunks the "viewer gets clipped" theory. give it a read.
 8 years ago '09        #25
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 Fresh Whyte said:

thats a good ending. this s**t has been analyzed like crazy. that guy in the members only jacket said that there is something that happens after the blackout.
 8 years ago '04        #26
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
nobody k!lled tony. the show just ended. david chase himself said tony did not die ect. and bobby didnt say it all goes black. he said "you probably dont even hear it when it happens"
 12-04-2009, 07:32 PM         #27
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

HOLY SHYT!!!!! thas how the show shouldv ended off then there wouldnt be as much confusion
 8 years ago '06        #28
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
 Akilleez said:
i think paulie had it done imo... i remember earlier in that episode or the previous one paulie was lookin' at tony sideways. paulie and tony been goin' at it the whole series, and their relationship was rocky at best, and was almost elevated to the point of murder a few times. and the russian would have come at paulie and chrissy, not tony imo. but patsy still had a beef wit tony too, and seeing his opportunity, due to all the chaos, might have had him murked in retaliation for his brother.
One thing that made me wonder about Paulie, not even from a logistical point but in reading the metaphors of the series is the white shoes they showed him packing when they were about to go to the mattresses.

I'll use this snippet from a Sopranos
[pic - click to view]

blog:

-White shoes equal death? Moments before Johnny Sack passed, Ginny finished cleaning up his favorite pair of white slippers. Doc Santoro was sporting a pair when he got the Moe Greene Special. Burt Gervasi was wearing a pair of white shoes when Sil took him out, and Sil was buffing his own white shoes when Tony gave his orders to reach out to the "cousins" in Naples. On the other hand, Paulie is still vertical, and "Remember When" showed us just how many pairs he has.
I think there's a definite link and reason for the shoes, in those scenes there were a couple close up shots of the white shoes, all of the guys but Sil we see Die, and Sil was left in a coma in the next to last episode.

If you follow their reasoning that Sil's white shoes were a link to him helping setup the death of Phil's goomar and father you could read into Paulie's closet full of white shoes (I think that's a major sign of something) that he could've had something to do with the death.

They weren't on the best of terms (Tony thought about k!lling him on that boat), and Paulie was backing off the reservation in season 4 until he realized Johnny Sack was playing him and Carmine didn't know who he was. Both of them are gone, he could've gotten frustrated again and we know Butchie hates Tony anyway.

I think Tony got hit, and the most sensible thing would be to say it's New York because Butchie got offended that Phil's head got crushed and he won't have an open coffin (without knowing the details they could a.ssume it was on purpose). Butchie never liked Tony, so he was probably itching for a reason to renege after their sitdown. I think Paulie was involved and took the throne with NY's backing.

The thing is, when you've done all the s**t Tony's done in his lifetime you never know who it could be coming back on you, that "who did it" part isn't even important. That was part of the morale of the show, there was always a piano hanging over his head, how many dozens of lives has he ruined?

Then of course I could be completely wrong because I read very convincing articles that say either Chase kept him alive or literally left it up to the viewer.
 8 years ago '04        #29
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2

stillers09 said:
you got a source saying david chase said tony didnt die?

i always wondered what happened to the russian. he must have eventually died if he didnt appear again.

i think the explanation on is right about scenes from tonys point of view, and the guy in the members only jacket is the only one who really looks at tony, and if meadow didnt have trouble parallel parking then she would be sitting next to tony and the guy wouldnt have a clear shot at tonys head when he exits the bathroom. so i think he exits the bathroom and shoots tony in the head and thats when the scene goes back, which is still tonys point of view, because it always switched to tonys point of view when someone was entering the restaurant, so he must of got shot when he looked up to see meadow coming in, so hes dead.... its just a question of who put the hit out
 8 years ago '05        #30
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
damn nobody watched the show? phil leotardo (ny boss of all bosses) put a hit out on tony but tony got the drop on phil an had him shot dead at a gas station

one of phil's closest hitmen was sour about that cause they hated tony an the way he did business AND he had a brother who was k!lled by tony and thats the dude that shows up at the diner in the last episode

of course tony gets clipped, its common sense i never knew what the mystery was, an all that metaphor s**t is weak meadow was driving the 1st self parking lexus shown on tv the s**t just wouldnt park right, she's the surviving soprano because of sheer luck

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 12-04-2009 at 10:04 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #31
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 LBoogie2122 said:
damn nobody watched the show? phil leotardo (ny boss of all bosses) put a hit out on tony but tony got the drop on phil an had him shot dead at a gas station

one of phil's closest hitmen was sour about that cause they hated tony an the way he did business AND he had a brother who was k!lled by tony and thats the dude that shows up at the diner in the last episode

of course tony gets clipped, its common sense i never knew what the mystery was, an all that metaphor s**t is weak meadow was driving the 1st self parking lexus shown on tv the s**t just wouldnt park right, she's the surviving soprano because of sheer luck
this doesn't sound legit at all lol. anyways, i guess we'll never know untill the movie drops lol
 8 years ago '05        #32
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
it was paulie. tony shoulda capped him when he had the chance.

Jacc Blacc said:
who would have put out the hit???

i hear alot of people say when the screen goes black its a sign that Tony died...probably from the guy who ordered something and then slipped to the bathroom

but who would set that up??

phil's dead......and i guess his c*ck eyes friend became acting boss since he was phil's 2nd in command.......and i dont see him putting out the hit

i dont think Tony had and rival crews in jersey, no one on the come up trying to take the crown.....

the little fued between jersey and ny got dealt with.......

unless it was some normal dude acting on his own but who in the hell would k!ll a boss like tony, thats suicide.....tony wasnt just a made man he was a f**king boss, i cant see no normal dude shooting tony

then again......tonys crew was slim as f**k so a takeover wouldnt be that hard.....sil, vegetable....chris, gone...carlo, snitching.....bobby, dead.....

he got patsy, paulie, and a bunch of no name members........s**t if tony did get clipped who the hell would become boss.....f**king paulie??

but who do you think had the balls to k!ll tony or put out a hit??
 8 years ago '04        #33
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
the sopranos is so overrated

all that fan support made that lame chase think he was smarter than everyone so he pulled that dumb a.ss ending out of his a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #34
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I'll tell you right now that it has nothing to do with him dying, this is fact and has already been revealed.

It's simply a way of illustrating that he can never find peace and he'll always be "looking over his shoulder".
 8 years ago '04        #35
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
liquid science wanted a typical hollywood ending that tied all the loose ends together. he cant think for himself haha.
 8 years ago '04        #36
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 matik23 said:
liquid science wanted a typical hollywood ending that tied all the loose ends together. he cant think for himself haha.

it's just a dumb ending and dumb people are impressed by dumb things...at the end of the day it's a tv show, not some kind of abstract piece of art that David Chase swore he was the artist of

The Wire, The Shield and Dexter (which all s**t on the sopranos) always knew how to end a season or the series for that matter...they answer enough things and leave enough open for future seasons or viewer interpretation
 8 years ago '07        #37
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Hit Em' Up said:
Lol this is exactly what the director wanted....everyone to argue over what they think happened and to come up with their own ways to back it up.

f**k that c*ck sucker. I was guna give the sopranos 9.5/10 but after that bulls**t its only gettin a 9.48/10
way to stand your ground
 8 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I've watched it a lot of times and everytime i'm left with the same conclusion that the guy who goes into the bathroom looking sketchy is the one who comes back out with the gun and k!lls Tony when the screen goes black.
 8 years ago '06        #39
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
way to stand your ground
 8 years ago '08        #40
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
 Akilleez said:
Correct it was anyone it was Paulie, you also forgot to add that Paulie was very superstitious and very afraid to die, he knew that whoever had the crew he inherited after Sil got taken out, all died before their time. What does he do? I think he takes his fate in his own hands, and gets Tony clipped so he passes that crew to someone and finally become the boss, which is what he always wanted.

Last edited by sbbigmike; 12-05-2009 at 10:32 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago