most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
23097 pageviews
49 comments

Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
Who k!lled Tony Soprano....

who would have put out the hit???

i hear alot of people say when the screen goes black its a sign that Tony died...probably from the guy who ordered something and then slipped to the bathroom

but who would set that up??

phil's dead......and i guess his c*ck eyes friend became acting boss since he was phil's 2nd in command.......and i dont see him putting out the hit

i dont think Tony had and rival crews in jersey, no one on the come up trying to take the crown.....

the little fued between jersey and ny got dealt with.......

unless it was some normal dude acting on his own but who in the hell would k!ll a boss like tony, thats suicide.....tony wasnt just a made man he was a f**king boss, i cant see no normal dude shooting tony

then again......tonys crew was slim as f**k so a takeover wouldnt be that hard.....sil, vegetable....chris, gone...carlo, snitching.....bobby, dead.....

he got patsy, paulie, and a bunch of no name members........s**t if tony did get clipped who the hell would become boss.....f**king paulie??

but who do you think had the balls to k!ll tony or put out a hit??

49 comments for "Who Killed Tony Soprano...."

8 years ago '04        #2
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Who said he did?
 8 years ago '06        #3
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
That Russian dude that got away in the forest k!lled him.
 8 years ago '04        #4
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
tony didnt die
what the hell are u talking about

wasnt the last scene of the sopranos at x-mas? and then it just fades to black???

correct me if im wrong
 8 years ago '09        #5
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 restless4207 said:
tony didnt die
what the hell are u talking about

wasnt the last scene of the sopranos at x-mas? and then it just fades to black???

correct me if im wrong
Yeah that's all it did was fade to black. It left it like that so you can come up with your own conclusion to how it ended. That s**t was whack as hell. I would have liked a legit ending, but it's over now so oh well.
 8 years ago '04        #6
restless4207 
space
space
^^
ya i just re watched the last scene it was in the diner not x-mas at their house...

i dont see how he got k!lled but ya they left it up to your own imagination
 8 years ago '04        #7
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Heart attack from the onion rings...
 8 years ago '05        #8
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
^no they didn't. if you watch it carefully, everything will make sense..there are a lot of things that foreshadow tony's death. aw f**kit, i'll let you guys read it for yourselves:

it's a long read but one every soprano fan should check out.
 8 years ago '04        #9
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
If any of you actually were attentive enough to watch ALL the episodes of that season, there was a scene where Tony and Bobby were on a boat talking about what death would be like "Everything probably goes black" or sum s**t like that...

He was clipped... The dude who went into the bathroom got the gun and clipped him, godfather style... cuz that was Tony's favourite scene in that movie (AJ said it when he tried to k!ll Junior)

real soprano heads know dis
 8 years ago '04        #10
restless4207 
space
space
^^

after reading that it makes sense now lol
 8 years ago '09        #11
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Rubix said:
^no they didn't. if you watch it carefully, everything will make sense..there are a lot of things that foreshadow tony's death. aw f**kit, i'll let you guys read it for yourselves:

it's a long read but one every soprano fan should check out.
I feel like he got k!lled too, instead of an explicit death scene, the director just gave more artistic value to it.

Maybe in the interest of not tarnishing Tony's image, it was just a black screen that denotes the end of his life, not his brain splattered on the wall.
 8 years ago '05        #12
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 WhoSentU said:
That Russian dude that got away in the forest k!lled him.
that dude was a super soldier

i agree the super human Russian did it
 8 years ago '05        #13
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Russ369 said:
If any of you actually were attentive enough to watch ALL the episodes of that season, there was a scene where Tony and Bobby were on a boat talking about what death would be like "Everything probably goes black" or sum s**t like that...

you didnt need to be "tentative" to know that.........not only did bobby tell tony that when they were on the boat, after bobby died they did a quick flash back scene with tony where he remebers what bobby said.......

but like the thread states.....who would have done it
 8 years ago '06        #14
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Lol this is exactly what the director wanted....everyone to argue over what they think happened and to come up with their own ways to back it up.

f**k that c*ck sucker. I was guna give the sopranos 9.5/10 but after that bulls**t its only gettin a 9.48/10

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 12-04-2009 at 02:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #15
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 255 255
 Russ369 said:

He was clipped... The dude who went into the bathroom got the gun and clipped him, godfather style... cuz that was Tony's favourite scene in that movie (AJ said it when he tried to k!ll Junior)

preach ! u nailed it
 8 years ago '06        #16
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 hockeythug said:
Who said he did?
word..
 8 years ago '05        #17
YoungHope 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 29 29
IMO.....Russ is right except that Tony doesnt get k!lled, the viewer does. All the things going on at the last scene are metephores. Take Meadow trying to park the car the way she did back in forth. Thats how she was, she wanted to do something one minute then the next she wanted to do something else. She never just went foward with a plan.
 12-04-2009, 03:43 PM         #18
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Live / Die thing... leave it up to your imagination...

me personally, i don't think Tony died,
he squashed the beef with Phil's crew, so they couldn't have done it...
Unless the Russians weren't called off...

Russ369 said:

@ this...

I like that scene in The Godfather too,
but i wouldn't like to die like that...

It's all fun, unless it happens to you...
 12-04-2009, 04:10 PM         #19
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
Heart attack from the onion rings...
 8 years ago '09        #20
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
i think paulie had it done imo... i remember earlier in that episode or the previous one paulie was lookin' at tony sideways. paulie and tony been goin' at it the whole series, and their relationship was rocky at best, and was almost elevated to the point of murder a few times. and the russian would have come at paulie and chrissy, not tony imo. but patsy still had a beef wit tony too, and seeing his opportunity, due to all the chaos, might have had him murked in retaliation for his brother.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy