Tila Tequila: Rihanna has herpes!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6944 pageviews
94 comments

Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
Tila Tequila: Rihanna has herpes!

To much to copy and past so just go to the link and read it.... (this was on twitter so f yall jokes)

[pic - click to view]

RIHANNA HAS HERPES OMGGG 54e5b762

HIDDEN SECRETS REVEALED FROM INSIDE SOURCES: RIHANNA HAS HERPES!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGG!

Wow, I'm sorry girlfriend, but you were cool until u decided to open up your mouth about me so I have no choice. Everyone in the entertainment industry knows, you just do not f**k with Tila Tequila and think you can get away with it! Even Perez Hilton knows that(that's another inside story I have about him & myself, but I will post about that in another blog).

So everyone, yes.....I heard from legit sources, that is the HUGE SECRET our prestine, perfect little Princess RiRi, the "IDOL" has been hiding from the media. A very close source of mine, who works in the same legal camp as Rihanna, has told me that the reason why Rihanna wasn't speaking out about the CHRIS BROWN incident is because there was a catch 22 in it. Rihanna has herpes, and....well......I don't wanna put anyone else on blast, but Rihanna has herpes and gave someone else herpes that she had slept with.

My sources are very legit, and they work in Rihanna's legal camp, and that is how I know! SO RIHANNA HAS HERPES, STD'S & WAS SCARED TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT CUZ SHE DIDN'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT SHE HAS HERPES AND INFECTED SOMEONE ELSE WITH IT! BAD RIHANNA!

So while you cascade around town, acting like yo s**t don't stink, and leading the media and your fans into thinking that you are a strong woman, and idol, well....it's a shame you had to trick them into thinking you are, because truth is, you're ruining other people's lives, infecting people with your STD's, and walking around getting praised and loving the sympathy, when really, in real life you are just a major b**ch who could give 2 s**ts about your fans and all the people who have been supporting you! Including myself! You dont even acknowledge your fans, you know, the people who got you famous??? Yes....those people. THE FANS! The ones that I, myself, acknowledge 247 all the time because if it weren't for my fans, I would not be here today! I love my fans, I don't lie to my fans to make them like me more, and everyone knows it. I have my flaws, but I put it out there, and I let my fans decide on whether they agree with the things I do or not. Im real, and I don't care what anyone has to say about me. All I do is mind my own business, and play with my fans.

But since you're still cascading around town like you're a prefect little princess, angel.....honey I hate to burst your bubbles.....but yes....yo s**t really do stink, and even worse.....yo s**t has STD's, known as HERPES, down in your private area.

So.....that's about it. Sorry I had to tell the world your DIRTY SECRET, but you left me no choice girlfriend. I knew about your secret for A VERY LONG TIME, but I never told anyone because that was not my business......but since you wanna play dirty with me......oh....you best believe I will give it to you good girlfriend! POW!

Rihanna has STD's and Herpes everyone! & that is the truth from my legit source that has told me. YIKES! So boys, be careful when u wanna tap that a.ss, cuz that a.ss will give your d*ck Herpes if you dont put 3 condoms over it! EWWW!

THE END!

Sincerely,

Ms. Tila-You-Don't-f**k-With-Me-Tequila

94 comments for "Tila Tequila: Rihanna has herpes!"

8 years ago '04        #2
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
uh oh....

wait for it..............
 12-04-2009, 10:15 AM         #3
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Breezy won
 8 years ago '04        #4
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,670 | Props total: 23143 23143
 8 years ago '04        #5
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
... let's see where this goes.
 12-04-2009, 10:19 AM         #6
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That makes sense, honestly.

Thats a legit reason to f**k a hoe up.
 8 years ago '05        #7
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
:wow: shots fired
 8 years ago '05        #8
killa kaine 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 6 6
Now I see y chris beat that a.ss u gave my man the clap lmao no good so that means chris got it too cuz I know he beat that without a rubber lol
 8 years ago '04        #9
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
i thought this was known already
 8 years ago '05        #10
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
^^I thought it was too...i guess people forgot about it when he beat her up
 8 years ago '04        #11
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11456 11456
um tila tequila? a source...
 8 years ago '07        #12
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,455 | Props total: 14877 14877
chris was f**king with rihanna for a while he woulda been had known i he had herpes or a std he was f**king her right

um tila still trying to stay relevent

and ppl believing tila
 12-04-2009, 10:31 AM         #13
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What did Rihanna say about Tila? I don't know why people would really care if Rihanna had herpes. Tila always gettin DRAMATIC.
 8 years ago '08        #14
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 TDH Music said:
Herpes is a good enough reason to beat a bytch azz
Agreed
 8 years ago '07        #15
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Rumor been around for the longest. I remember seeing a pic of some suspect looking s**t on her lip.
 8 years ago '09        #16
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Tila Tequila really just say: "CHRIS BROWN YOU CAN MAKE YOUR COMEBACK NOW WITH THE FULL SUPPORT OF TILA TEQUILA".

This b**ch really feeling her self, huh?!

Someone need to drown this wh0ore skunk in a pool of piss.
 8 years ago '06        #17
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
budden lost
 8 years ago '08        #18
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
In the back of my mind I always thought maybe she gave that n*gga something....only reason I could come up with y he beat that a.ss.

If true and I say that lightly considering the source (Tila the Hoe)
Chris you did what every other man or woman would have done in that situation.
 8 years ago '04        #19
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
real talk whats that bump on her lip thats nasty dont let them b**ches touch you without a condom
 8 years ago '05        #20
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7635 7635

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago