Jersey Shore - LMAO

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4704 4704
anyone have a lank to download this episode

EDIT:

i heard most of those kids arent even from jers, their from ny....any truth to that??
 8 years ago '06        #22
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,216 | Props total: 753 753
 youngvito18 said:

EDIT:

i heard most of those kids arent even from jers, their from ny....any truth to that??
most of em are in fact from ny...they come down during the summer and s**t
 12-04-2009, 04:56 PM         #23
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
different world over their.....lookin like they juice and put a bottle of gel in their hair
 8 years ago '04        #24
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 youngvito18 said:

EDIT:

these douche bags are from staten island
 8 years ago '04        #25
ualreddyknow187 
space
space
$171 | Props total: 11 11
i tried and i couldnt get past the first 3 intros...that s**t is horrible im black and as much as we r stereotyped and such on tv. that s**t hurt to watch funny ill admit but i dont think thats what they were going for....lmao
 8 years ago '06        #26
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
who punched that chick snookie..someone off the show or someone just at a bar..i find it funny ppl keep calling her a different name
 8 years ago '05        #27
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 hockeythug said:

MTV told Italian American groups to hold judgment on the new reality show "Jersey Shore" until they saw an episode ... well, the wait is over -- and the outrage flood gates have blown wide open.

After last night's debut episode of the reality show, UNICO National -- the "Largest Italian American Service Organization in the USA" -- claims they "can't keep up with the volume of calls" from "outraged" Italian Americans.

TMZ spoke with a rep from the group who told us, "I suffered through all 120 mins of that show and it was worse than I imagined."

The rep added, "Italian Americans are OUTRAGED and they are helping us reach out to sponsors to ask them to stop advertising with MTV until they agree to pull Jersey Shore."

For those unfamiliar with the show -- imagine "The Hills" on steroids, dipped in bronzer, and slathered in hair gel ... only more addicting.

Im just gonna clear a few things up real quick haha. Im from Toms River Nj the town next to seaside hieghts. I work at Bamboo and Karma both clubs they were at all summer. I had to sign a release form bla bla bla hopefully ill get some face time cuz those dorks got there drinks from me all summer. Regardless the article above about the UNICO international is bogus i mean its real but MTV is working with them paying them off to complain so the show gets free press. Secondly the Jersey Shore in the summer is like that but the locals are not like that is all guidos from up north Staten Island, Rockaway, Brooklyn the list goes on. The actual kids that are locals are all Wigers like myself haha suburban white kids who listen to hip hop and dress black LOL. Snookie get rocked by a 40 year old random biker dude btw at this bar called BEACHCOMBER or the BEACH BAR u can call it.

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 12-04-2009 at 07:01 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
This s**t is funny and entertaining to me better than watching a house with 8 black people showing how black act when we are all together on MTV. Italian people are crazy together

Them Ginnies act like they another species
 8 years ago '08        #29
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
i live right by seaside & have to deal with these clowns every summer from may 1st till september & they multiply ever year. there like bebe's kids they don't die they multiply
 8 years ago '05        #30
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
im gunna try 2 catch this cause im from nj and every year we down the jersey shore...im also italian but HATE guidos...no1 from italy acts like that, and they make all of us look like idiots... i hate all guidos. its been playin non stop for days so im gunna catch it 2nite or 2morro...seaside usally a good time 2 get banged up but this show gunna make me not wanna go back i bet
 8 years ago '05        #31
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
i live in staten island and i havent even looked at the show yet and i can tell u that thats where these kids come from (princes bay in bk too)

yall kats that live there on the shore think its bad, try living in it year round, staten island last i checked has the biggest population of italians outside of italy itself, they even have there own italian themed store in the mall thats been there for years (italian flags on most of the clothes) an 99% OF THEM ACT LIKE THE COMMERCIAL I SEEN ON TV 4 THIS

now the bad part about it is 95% of them are RACIST to the bone ova here, they dont even kno another word for a black man beside zzzzzz anybody who kno will tell u that, theyve run black families out of neighborhoods, beat down black kids 'cause obama won an there was a strech of years when new dorp an tottenville high schools had a race riot every year

so if u watch this show and u are a person of color, never respect anyone who dont respect u
 8 years ago '07        #32
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
im italian im not racist and im not like these people....

These people actin like the first time they been down the shore f**kin yaeger bomb
 8 years ago '04        #33
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
yooooooo this s**t was crazy !! do guys really be that orange with the spikey hair ? looked like the way tryning to go super sayin or something lol
 8 years ago '05        #34
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
 mrjam7 said:
yooooooo this s**t was crazy !! do guys really be that orange with the spikey hair ? looked like the way tryning to go super sayin or something lol
Yes most of them look like that and thats the same s**t i was saying. wannabe super saijans and s**t, buff, orange and spiky hair.

I live about 45 minutes from the jersey shore, seaside etc. and EVERY summer u see these people down there its horrible. All from NY, Staten Island, anywhere where theres majority of these italians, they come to the shore and thats how they look and act. Them pics that was posted earlier in this thread are dead on. Its a shame.
 8 years ago '04        #35
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
ok and like all these Italian girls think thats cute ? but damn this show is like i dont want to say racist but is def pushing a nasty sterotype so everyone can see.
 12-04-2009, 11:12 PM         #36
Jerry Loller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta see that s**t just for the fist pumping
 8 years ago '04        #37
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
i gotta see that s**t just for the fist pumping

[pic - click to view]

12-05-2009, 03:48 AM         #38
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are guidos racist
 8 years ago '07        #39
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Snooki has a tough chin.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
 Just1Spark said:
Snooki has a tough chin.

[pic - click to view]

She didn't even see it coming :f!ghting11:

The guy in the middle just lean back and you can tell he was going ooooowwwwweeee

Last edited by marcusaka50; 12-05-2009 at 06:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy