The Official Bayonetta Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
sucked... a.sss
 8 years ago '05        #42
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
One of the hottest games I played all year. I would say buy it or burn it. f**k a rent. Theres too many upgrades on there for someone to try to go through just for a rent unless you got gamefly or something then you can keep it until you get bored i guess.

Last edited by Doe Stacks; 12-18-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #43
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Game is dope,much better than devil may Cry.I'lll play it till the end
 8 years ago '05        #44
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 kuruption81 said:
So I have to play it on Master Ninja for it to be remotely challenging? Yeah ok. The Original Game and DMC 3 where difficult on every single setting.
NG1 difficult on normal? That's the most absurd thing I ever heard.
 12-19-2009, 04:26 PM         #45
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was shocked at the gameplay and flash effects of the demo. I got the copy last night and been playing it for a lil while now and this s**t is better than DMC and NG2 to me for now. I don't care if NG2 is 'older and classic', the gameplay sh1ts all over it in terms of responsiveness and awesomeness.

I haven't quite grasped the focal point of the story nor understand the history behind the characters much but this sh1t is crack on a disc.
When GoW3 comes out we'll see whats better..
 8 years ago '08        #46
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1154 1154
Its a def buy imo, but that's only if you like beat'em ups! The different weapons are a plus, but get even better by switching up the different combinations you can have, like the whip and shotgun feet, or the whip and claw feet or claws on both hands and feet and etc! There's a lot of replay value for those who like to beat the game on the xtra hard levels and get 100% completion. If you can only get one game in january and rpgs and fps don't rock your boat then this is a must have, but if not this is still worthy of checking out!
 8 years ago '08        #47
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
The backstory will come in the form of books you pick up along the way (f**k off if this is a spoiler for you) that give you info on stuff you've already done or just about to do, but explain indepth what's underlying in the game world from a journalists view. The responsiveness is on par w/ Tekken or any other f!ghter and not a beat'em up imo. It could be better as an open world ala AC2, but who really knows!

I'm on the 8-9 level I think and can't wait to see what else they throw at me!
 8 years ago '05        #48
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10757 10757
360 version scored a 9.5 in IGN

8 years ago '05        #49
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3559 3559
Can't wait to get my hands on this game
 8 years ago '05        #50
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 P-Hill said:

Well deserved score!!!

Last edited by Doe Stacks; 12-22-2009 at 10:23 AM..
 12-22-2009, 11:00 AM         #51
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

Its f**ked up that the ps3 version not only got a lower score but they had to make a separate video review for it.....still coppin it for the triple though.
 8 years ago '05        #52
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
^^s**t i feel the same way, It sucks what the devs did to the PS3 version of the game. I'm considering copping for the triple but I might just have to fire a disc up -
 8 years ago '08        #53
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
10 MORE DAYS...!!!

:jumping0045:
 12-27-2009, 02:58 AM         #54
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
So I have to play it on Master Ninja for it to be remotely challenging? Yeah ok. The Original Game and DMC 3 where difficult on every single setting.
dmc doesn't get difficult until dante must die

that's when the AI actually gets smart

I thought Ninja Gaiden was hard at first tho until I realized you could deflect everything
 8 years ago '08        #55
space
space
 Atlanta said:
dmc doesn't get difficult until dante must die

that's when the AI actually gets smart

I thought Ninja Gaiden was hard at first tho until I realized you could deflect everything
yea except on NG2 where once you start playing on mentor, you run into a couple incendiary shuriken ninjas. And they get real cheap and still in your body from behind (no homo)...
 12-27-2009, 11:04 AM         #56
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't know Bayonetta and Darksiders drop on the same day. Gonna have to hit that up.

And I played the Bayonetta demo for PS3 a few days ago. I have two thoughts on it. The first thought is I don't know what kind of TV folks are playing the PS3 version on, but the graphics on an HDTV is proper. My second thought is they might as well have named this game "As Close To Mainstream Gamer pr0n As We Could Produce For All The Sweaty-Palmed Fanboys Out There". Everything about this game, from the way she walks to the name of each quest and special move being "Climax", is centered around the "s3x sells" model of business. And ya best believe it's gone sell. Expect to see a LOT of fangirls (attempt to) dress up as Bayonetta at gaming conventions next year.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to pre-order this game. Haha.
 8 years ago '08        #57
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
I played the PS3 and 360 demos and there not even close man! But to each his/her own! I DL'ed mine for the 360!
 12-27-2009, 06:19 PM         #58
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
yea except on NG2 where once you start playing on mentor, you run into a couple incendiary shuriken ninjas. And they get real cheap and still in your body from behind (no homo)...
you can deflect those 2

and if they hit u do the flying dash move when they blow up and they won't hurt you
 8 years ago '08        #59
space
space
Yea you can deflect them, but when attacking another ninja and u get caught from behind you cant do it, and the only way not to take damage when you get hit with one is to wind run right when its about to blow up...
 8 years ago '06        #60
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,494 | Props total: 4811 4811
 Scribbler said:
Didn't know Bayonetta and Darksiders drop on the same day. Gonna have to hit that up.

And I played the Bayonetta demo for PS3 a few days ago. I have two thoughts on it. The first thought is I don't know what kind of TV folks are playing the PS3 version on, but the graphics on an HDTV is proper. My second thought is they might as well have named this game "As Close To Mainstream Gamer pr0n As We Could Produce For All The Sweaty-Palmed Fanboys Out There". Everything about this game, from the way she walks to the name of each quest and special move being "Climax", is centered around the "s3x sells" model of business. And ya best believe it's gone sell. Expect to see a LOT of fangirls (attempt to) dress up as Bayonetta at gaming conventions next year.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to pre-order this game. Haha.
I;m not that into this game...but that is one thing I wouldn't mind seeing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc