The Official Bayonetta Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Grown Man Ish said:
i thought the same it sucks plus its corny, i prefer this kinda game done elegantly not on some arcade s**t......
What would you deem elegant?
 8 years ago '06        #22
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
i think the gameplay and controls are fun, seems like the scenarios could get a little repetitive though. im not into these types of games but anyone who has this on their radar, it seems like it would be worth renting in your case.
 12-07-2009, 04:39 AM         #23
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the demo didn't sell it to me yet, but i'm impressed with the visual style and it felt pretty fluid... i'll wait until some western reviews come out
 8 years ago '08        #24
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
I think its better that DMC and god of war because its too slow. Bayonetta is probably the fastest out of all. Im not sure if its better than NG2 yet though. The difficulty is what made the replay value (imma gamer so i dont like cakewalks). On normal, the angelics seem as though they dont attack much. It will probably be much better on hard...
 8 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
I think its better that DMC and god of war because its too slow. Bayonetta is probably the fastest out of all. Im not sure if its better than NG2 yet though. The difficulty is what made the replay value (imma gamer so i dont like cakewalks). On normal, the angelics seem as though they dont attack much. It will probably be much better on hard...
Ninja Gaiden 2 was difficult?
 8 years ago '06        #26
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 kuruption81 said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 was difficult?
You played it on accolyte
 8 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
You played it on accolyte
It was challenging but lets not put it in the the same class as DMC 3 or The original Ninja Gaiden.
 8 years ago '08        #28
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
It was challenging but lets not put it in the the same class as DMC 3 or The original Ninja Gaiden.
Did you beat Master Ninja...?
 8 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Did you beat Master Ninja...?
Hell no.
 8 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Hell no.

What about mentor? Mentor is do-able but MNM is by far one of the hardest difficulties ive ever played. Its beyond challenging...
 8 years ago '08        #31
space
space
Ive been reading up on it a bit and noticed everyone hates that the main character is a female. I think its str8, but everyone would be up on this game a lot more if a dude was the main.
 8 years ago '05        #32
skamgdi 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
played the demo last night was tight action packed i liked it ill probably cop it i had good 1st impressions
 12-09-2009, 08:40 AM         #33
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will play soon give me time to find the demo be right back
 12-09-2009, 09:59 AM         #34
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What yall know about suplexing a troll from under a bridge then smashing his face againts a wall on some finisher move type combo s**t. this game is bananas and Will be fun to cop on the first day, not much depth other than button mashing and linear levels but its makes for 1 hell of a game bright colorful game very worth its weight in gold as far as eye candy goes.

now only if they made it a free roaming adventure it would be crack instead of point a to point b bulls**t levels devils may cry/ and ninja gaiden offspring.
 8 years ago '05        #35
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 kuruption81 said:
Hell no.
Now I know why you didn't find it challenging.

I played the demo and I think it blows DMC (2 and 4 at least) out of the water. I was never a fan of DMC. 3 was good, but I wasn't really that into it. I never played 1, but I played the other 3 and 2 of them were s**tty games.

I will definitely be buying it. I went into Bayonetta expecting the worst and I came out surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I can't wait for the full game to come out.
 8 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Sub Crazy said:
Now I know why you didn't find it challenging.
So I have to play it on Master Ninja for it to be remotely challenging? Yeah ok. The Original Game and DMC 3 where difficult on every single setting.
 8 years ago '08        #37
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
So I have to play it on Master Ninja for it to be remotely challenging? Yeah ok. The Original Game and DMC 3 where difficult on every single setting.
There's no way NG1 on xbox was harder than NG2 on 360. Thats why they created acolyte, so casual gamers can enjoy the game without calling it cheap because they werent successful. I know ppl who couldnt survive on warrior...

Last edited by GrownmanJ; 12-13-2009 at 04:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
There's no way NG1 on xbox was harder than NG2 on 360. Thats why they created acolyte, so casual gamers can enjoy the game without calling it cheap because they werent successful. I know ppl who couldnt survive on warrior...
Whatever you say.
 8 years ago '08        #39
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
I just got it a couple days ago from my torrent site and man is it a great beat'em up! Different, but right at home! It reminds me alot of DMC and GoW, but better imo! The move list is mostly the same, but can have drastic changes depending on what weapon you use! The AI isn't great (at least where I'm at), but it doesn't cheat you either! Some real skin of your teeth dodging going! The Story is a little hit or miss, but the backstory gives alot of detail, but at late moments in the game. The voice acting is hit or miss too, since some of the dialogue is pretty funny or at least snickerable!

I'm only a 1/3 or so through the game, but I've already played thru some of the starting missions twice or more to rack up more points for unlockables and costumes! This is one game that will stay in the rotation for a good while until Mass Effect drops and then all bets are off!
 8 years ago '04        #40
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
so are you saying it's a recommended title to buy or just rent it to beat it in 5 days or less or what? I liked the demo but don't see myself buying any single player games anymore. me2 looks good though so damn don't know about that and bioshock 2
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy