R. Kelly Addressing Trey Songz? "You Haven't Won Any Grammy Awards & You Giving Your Opionion? You L

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
sorry kellz, but after listening to that Untitled bulls**t, Trey Songz can say whatever the f**k he wants about your washed up a.ss.
 8 years ago '05        #82
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
Untitle is classic like i do end trey aka gay song career how you come in the game as a thug now you dress like ricky martin trey on his way to koch
 8 years ago '07        #83
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,607 | Props total: 4207 4207
most of trey songz albums suck a.ss and even the hoes aint feeling the n*gga's music like that, because his last two albums were below average to trash. even trey's best album (his first) aint f**king with kelly's worst.
 12-07-2009, 08:25 AM         #84
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
paid the way

but thats stupid how can he say if u aint win no grammys why u givin your opinion???
He didn't say that, its a misleading title, you should watch the vid and then comment again cuz you missed the point
 8 years ago '05        #85
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 637 637
yo r kelly is the jordan of r&b to our generation....trey songz is the vince carter he got sum skill but no goat
 8 years ago '06        #86
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Trey f**ked up. He should have came to Kelly like "aye dude musically mold me" because Trey has the best chance to be in that same space that R. Kelly is in now. And the n*gga a R. Kelly Groupie, who remember him coping the trapped in the closet s**t. Good concept, couldve teamed up with R. Kelly and really did some damage with that s**t.

[video - click to view]

On a side note, Trey went in on Kelly a.ss on that DOA beat.
 12-07-2009, 04:55 PM         #87
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexball50 said:
Trey f**ked up. He should have came to Kelly like "aye dude musically mold me" because Trey has the best chance to be in that same space that R. Kelly is in now. And the n*gga a R. Kelly Groupie, who remember him coping the trapped in the closet s**t. Good concept, couldve teamed up with R. Kelly and really did some damage with that s**t. On a side note, Trey went in on Kelly a.ss on that DOA beat.
i agree he was still outta line nonetheless....
 12-07-2009, 06:15 PM         #88
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
child pr0n allegations out of the way..he' 100% right....rofl at 'paid the way though'
 8 years ago '07        #89
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15101 15101
 lexball50 said:
Trey f**ked up. He should have came to Kelly like "aye dude musically mold me" because Trey has the best chance to be in that same space that R. Kelly is in now. And the n*gga a R. Kelly Groupie, who remember him coping the trapped in the closet s**t. Good concept, couldve teamed up with R. Kelly and really did some damage with that s**t. On a side note, Trey went in on Kelly a.ss on that DOA beat.
like r. kelly said elephants dont swat flies
 12-11-2009, 07:06 AM         #90
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
like r. kelly said elephants dont swat flies
That s**t was funny....
 12-11-2009, 07:13 AM         #91
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
i saw Dr. Cox in there and i laughed...

R kelly got a point, havent been feeling trey songz for a while anyways
 12-11-2009, 07:15 AM         #92
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as far as respect for kellz goes, i think Dream is more lined up to take his place than Trey...i swear some new kellz stuff and new dream stuff sounds like it belongs on the same album... #1 Fan, Skin, Screamer etc..
 12-11-2009, 08:53 PM         #93
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
as far as respect for kellz goes, i think Dream is more lined up to take his place than Trey...i swear some new kellz stuff and new dream stuff sounds like it belongs on the same album... #1 Fan, Skin, Screamer etc..
dream is ok.. but kellz really did k!ll songz...
 8 years ago '05        #94
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
s**t who is r kelly writing for Now? hmmm
 12-12-2009, 12:47 AM         #95
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha^^
 8 years ago '06        #96
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
He's 100% right. I agree with that sort of arguement on a lot of levels. Music, sports.. success talks. But... Trey Songz is the s**t. After DOA he took over. He jacks beats and murders them. I have one question though. He f**ked an underage girl when I was still in highschool. I went in and out of jail a couple times for a couple of felonies.. Wtf, why is he not even on trial..
 12-13-2009, 12:16 AM         #97
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trey Songz picking up a f!ght with R.kelly is like a retard picking up a f!ght with Mike Tyson.

Plus... R.Kelly is right. Until Trey can accomplish everything that R.Kelly has he needs to shut the f**k up and worried about his career and building a real musical legacy. Besides being remember as a pissing child molester... R.Kelly will be remember as a legend in this industry for the albums and everything that he has done and accomplish.

So Trey... fall back and shut the f**k up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy