Dec 2 - Tiger Woods "dirty" text messages released: "I will wear you out,"

most viewed right now
 115
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-02-2009, 06:29 PM         #1
15492 pageviews
99 comments


DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 2 - Tiger Woods "dirty" text messages released: "I will wear you out,"
 

 
Tiger Woods has more girl trouble.

A Los Angeles c*cktail waitress named Jaimee Grubbs claims she and the world's top golfer carried on a torrid 31-month affair - and says she has photos and hundreds of "racy" text messages to prove it.

"Send me something very naughty," Woods reportedly wrote in a text message that Grubbs turned over to Us Weekly. "Go to the bathroom and take [a picture]."
"I will wear you out," Woods reportedly wrote to Grubbs in another.
Grubbs, who says she was 21 when she first hooked up with Woods in April 2007, insists their relationship was more than just s3x.

"He told me just last month, 'Quietly and secretly we will always be together,'" Grubbs said.

Woods' reps had nothing to say about Grubbs when contacted by the Daily News. The golfer remained holed up in his Orlando mansion with his wife, model Elin Nordegren.

Although Woods, 33, escaped criminal charges for crashing his Cadillac Escalade outside his home on Friday, his reputation as a good guy was badly dented by tabloid reports he was having an affair with New York party girl Rachel Uchitel, 34.

She categorically denied a fling - but the hits have kept coming.

Citing unnamed sources, Us reported that Woods had other "dalliances" with a "Las Vegas marketing professional at the MGM grand hotel," with a blond and a brunette at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino in upstate New York and regularly hits on girls at an Orlando bar.

Grubbs, 24, said Woods told her to keep quiet before the National Enquirer broke the story about Uchitel.

"Hey, it's Tiger," Woods reportedly said in a Nov. 24 voice mail. "I need you to do me a huge favor."

Woods then explained that his wife "went through my phone and may be calling you," the magazine reported. "So if you can, please take your name off that."

Until now, Grubbs was best known as the girlfriend of Shawn (Loud Mouth Tool) Southern, one of the oafish contestants on VH1's reality series, "Tool Academy."

A man at the home of Grubbs' mother's house in a San Diego suburb said Southern was out of the picture.

Grubbs says her romance with Woods began when the duffer tapped her on the shoulder and said, "You don't look like you're having any fun."

Grubbs said she partied with Woods and his posse and had s3x with the golf champ for the first time a few days later in San Diego.

"Afterward, he was like, 'You should probably go,'" she said, explaining that Woods prefers to sleep alone.

Grubbs said they had s3x about 20 times and that Woods frequently complained that "his life is overwhelming."

While Woods is one of the world's richest athletes, he often lamented that "he wasn't as financially stable as he wanted to be," she said.

A friend and castmember of Southern's on "Tool Academy," Ryan Matsunga, said Woods used to call Grubbs on the set, driving Southern bonkers.

"Shawn really cared about Jaimee, and Tiger was calling her when they were dating. Not cool," Matsunga said. "When you're an alpha male, that makes you want to put your fist through a wall."

Grubbs also apologized to Woods' wife.

"I loved how we got along," she told Us. "But I knew in the back of my mind there could never be just us. There would always be the wife, or somebody else."



[pic - click to view]

 http://www.huffingtonpost .. _n_376112.html


tiger got no swag. u suppose to tell a b**ch bend over and take this d*ck hoeimage anyway this b**ch about to get paid. if ty knew anything about the game he wouldve never even got caught up like this


Last edited by lilsnatch770; 12-02-2009 at 07:15 PM..

99 comments for "Dec 2 - Tiger Woods "dirty" text messages released: "I will wear you out,""

 8 years ago '08        #2
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
:lachen001:
 12-02-2009, 06:42 PM         #3
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Men cheat, women cheat... nothing new. This would have been shocking if he f**ked a black girl.

"Send me something very naughty," "I will wear you out,"

he sounds like predator.:lachen001:
 12-02-2009, 06:44 PM         #4
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes f**king up. getting distracted. he has one goal in life and thats winning majors.
 8 years ago '04        #5
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11756 11756
wat i hate about this is this chick gonna try to gain fame

"insists their relationship was more than just s3x. "
b**ch it was if it wasnt he wouldve wifed u now this b**ch gonna write a book about it
just another superhead.... except with the richest athlete in the world...
 8 years ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11756 11756
 DrX said:
Tiger Woods has more girl trouble.

A Los Angeles c*cktail waitress named Jaimee Grubbs claims she and the world's top golfer carried on a torrid 31-month affair - and says she has photos and hundreds of "racy" text messages to prove it.

"Send me something very naughty," Woods reportedly wrote in a text message that Grubbs turned over to Us Weekly. "Go to the bathroom and take [a picture]."
"I will wear you out," Woods reportedly wrote to Grubbs in another.
Grubbs, who says she was 21 when she first hooked up with Woods in April 2007, insists their relationship was more than just s3x.

"He told me just last month, 'Quietly and secretly we will always be together,'" Grubbs said.

Woods' reps had nothing to say about Grubbs when contacted by the Daily News. The golfer remained holed up in his Orlando mansion with his wife, model Elin Nordegren.

Although Woods, 33, escaped criminal charges for crashing his Cadillac Escalade outside his home on Friday, his reputation as a good guy was badly dented by tabloid reports he was having an affair with New York party girl Rachel Uchitel, 34.

She categorically denied a fling - but the hits have kept coming.

Citing unnamed sources, Us reported that Woods had other "dalliances" with a "Las Vegas marketing professional at the MGM grand hotel," with a blond and a brunette at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino in upstate New York and regularly hits on girls at an Orlando bar.

Grubbs, 24, said Woods told her to keep quiet before the National Enquirer broke the story about Uchitel.

"Hey, it's Tiger," Woods reportedly said in a Nov. 24 voice mail. "I need you to do me a huge favor."

Woods then explained that his wife "went through my phone and may be calling you," the magazine reported. "So if you can, please take your name off that."

Until now, Grubbs was best known as the girlfriend of Shawn (Loud Mouth Tool) Southern, one of the oafish contestants on VH1's reality series, "Tool Academy."

A man at the home of Grubbs' mother's house in a San Diego suburb said Southern was out of the picture.

Grubbs says her romance with Woods began when the duffer tapped her on the shoulder and said, "You don't look like you're having any fun."

Grubbs said she partied with Woods and his posse and had s3x with the golf champ for the first time a few days later in San Diego.

"Afterward, he was like, 'You should probably go,'" she said, explaining that Woods prefers to sleep alone.

Grubbs said they had s3x about 20 times and that Woods frequently complained that "his life is overwhelming."

While Woods is one of the world's richest athletes, he often lamented that "he wasn't as financially stable as he wanted to be," she said.

A friend and castmember of Southern's on "Tool Academy," Ryan Matsunga, said Woods used to call Grubbs on the set, driving Southern bonkers.

"Shawn really cared about Jaimee, and Tiger was calling her when they were dating. Not cool," Matsunga said. "When you're an alpha male, that makes you want to put your fist through a wall."

Grubbs also apologized to Woods' wife.

"I loved how we got along," she told Us. "But I knew in the back of my mind there could never be just us. There would always be the wife, or somebody else."





tiger got no swag. u suppose to tell a b**ch bend over and take this d*ck hoe anyway this b**ch about to get paid. if ty knew anything about the game he wouldve never even got caught up like this
:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '06        #7
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
uh oh....
 8 years ago '04        #8
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Pimp Down!- All these fake pimps are falling hard this year.
 8 years ago '08        #9
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,611 | Props total: 1028 1028
tiger got no swag. u suppose to tell a b**ch bend over and take this d*ck hoe anyway this b**ch about to get paid. if ty knew anything about the game he wouldve never even got caught up like this
says the virgin who's holed up in his mom's basement watching too many hardcore pr0no's
 8 years ago '07        #10
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
damn what happen to all the down a.ss chicks that keep s**t on the low..
 12-02-2009, 07:13 PM         #11
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 budlightextra said:
damn what happen to all the down a.ss chicks that keep s**t on the low..
it's a recession
 8 years ago '05        #12
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 Quasi said:
Men cheat, women cheat... nothing new. This would have been shocking if he f**ked a black girl.

"Send me something very naughty," "I will wear you out,"

he sounds like predator.:lachen001:
OH s**t WTF IS TAHT s**t IN YOUR AVY b**ch!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #13
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 demon9991 said:
it's a recession
Hahaha.. Boi you stupid!
 8 years ago '04        #14
deneye 
space
avatar space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 R4P said:
OH s**t WTF IS TAHT s**t IN YOUR AVY b**ch!!!!!
lmaoooooooooooo
when i read the part "send me something naughty" i thought of that n*gga dave chappelle saying it in that tiger woods voice.
 8 years ago '05        #15
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
to that chick in ur avi.. deuces
 8 years ago '06        #16
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3688 3688
He should've made that ho sign the s3x contract, like on that Chapelle episode. Kobe!
 8 years ago '05        #17
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
damn haha, he in a whole heap of trouble and all at once.
that sucks
 12-02-2009, 08:26 PM         #18
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing9: at tiger saying that s**t.
 8 years ago '98        #20
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3590 3590
lol Damn Tiger... his legacy just took a mean shot to the groin
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy