mw2 xp

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6502 pageviews
5 comments

Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
mw2 scaled xp

so i recently went into the first prestige, and decided to play demolition because of the mad xp you get for it. i was getting nearly 10,000 a game when i was at the higher levels. n i didnt start playing it til i was like a 55.

now once i prestiged and played a game of this i was lucky to get a couple thousand, while my high level friends got between 8000 to 12000. i wasnt getting anything close to the match bonus they were or i was before.

im guessing they scaled the bonus xp for what your level is. lower level = lower xp. i can see why they do it but why give people more xp for the same work in a game. kinda cheap but whatever.

neone else notice this?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Freemind; 12-02-2009 at 08:41 AM..

5 comments for "mw2 xp"

8 years ago '09        #2
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13139 13139
its all about skill!!!!! lmao really idk i havent even started prestige because i dont wanna lose my weapons just yet
 8 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
haha i hear ya man, i wasnt gonna but the intervention and m4 are my main guns neways. but i did loose those model 1887 shotguns (theyre sick but a bit much range), n lost my camos but oh well.

n its not like i aint doin as much s**t ya know. doin all the same s**t just gettin less xp.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #4
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13139 13139
i usually play sabotage and domination on ground war so i can get my k/d ratio up and more xp on each of my weapons. its a easy way to gain experience in my eyes if you use each weapon equally. because for certain challenges after so long you get the big 10000 and thats for each weapon.
 12-02-2009, 12:18 PM         #5
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
so i recently went into the first prestige, and decided to play demolition because of the mad xp you get for it. i was getting nearly 10,000 a game when i was at the higher levels. n i didnt start playing it til i was like a 55.

now once i prestiged and played a game of this i was lucky to get a couple thousand, while my high level friends got between 8000 to 12000. i wasnt getting anything close to the match bonus they were or i was before.

im guessing they scaled the bonus xp for what your level is. lower level = lower xp. i can see why they do it but why give people more xp for the same work in a game. kinda cheap but whatever.

neone else notice this?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's been like this even back on COD4. The higher you get, the more XP you need to obtain. The higher rank you are, the more XP you earn from match bonus'. I prestiged yesterday, lost Fall Camo for 4 guns (AK, FAMAS, M16 and Intervention). It's rough but I was going to prestige soon anyways.
 8 years ago '06        #6
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
okkkay b**ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy