Tiger Woods Voicemail to Jamie Grubbs (Youtube)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no s**t... control = DONT HAVE AN AFFAIR... but i think that people should have some sort of respect for their mistress.. or the person who you cheated with...

why do people try and destroy lives after they got caught?!?! it doesnt need to go that far... most mistresses would've kept this on the downlow... NOTICE how ONLY 1 GIRL IS ACTING BUCKWILD...
ur clearly naive though. this dudes richer than rich. u don't think the 1st girl ain't get paid a lot of money to keep hush?? think. the latest reports basically confirm this. respect for ur mistress is all fine and dandy but these girls are clearly misstresses for a reason dawg. they don't have the same moral code as some innocent small town girl or some s**t...they were club promoters/cocktail waitresses in vegas/on vh1 shows etc etc. u gotta be a dumbass to think these b**ches would always ride for u if they gettin millions thrown in their faces to pony up...or they get famous b/c of it which might be even better for theses.luts.

never a.ssUME ppl have the same moral compass as u. never a.ssUME ANYTHING bout another person...it makes an a.ss out of....u know the rest..
 8 years ago '04        #142
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Maroon_Tiger said:
SCREWED OVER?!?! HOW DOES A MISTRESS get screwed over!??! at worst, they get exposed as AN ACCOMPLICE... or if the married man is a douchebag, he might sue her(the man might as well own up to his affair)

honestly, i do think the chick needs to feel honored to f**k w/ tiger and accept hushmoney and STFU

NO TEAM OF LAWYERS can prevent leaks, they can pick up the pieces and sweep what they can under the rug, but nobody is 100% EXPOSURE PROOF...

THINK ABOUT THE NFL/NBA... how many times do professional athletes travel for games!??! how many of them sleep with women they dont really know!??! alot of them are married... most of them are having their acts with the professional athlete and getting paid a lil $$$ and STFU... if all the mistresses acted like this, MEN WOULDNT CHEAT... MOST mistresses probably DONT squeel... but its the subset of snitches that make TMZ famous...
estimate how many professional athletes are in the NBA/NFL/Golf combined......
The odds still favor the athletes that never get caught and wives have no clue.
 8 years ago '08        #143
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
Seriously though, he was f**king with a chick who was on a REALITY SHOW and he really expected her to stay quiet? Yeah right
 8 years ago '04        #144
space
space
For the average joe couple that gets married - Love
Anyone that makes over 6 figures whether they like it or not - Love & Money
What is Tiger Woods wife demanding right now in order to stay in the marriage
Answer: 7 figures transferred in her personal account and a new prenup on her terms.
 8 years ago '04        #145
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ thats the problem...INFINITE GREED... you know Tiger had wined and dined them.. payed them money to splurge and STFU... they wanted more...and then wanted more...

see if a dude f**ked with beyonce on the side, he'd take the s3x+money and stfu
its not about wanting more
its about the lifestyle he exposed them to.
I personally know a few millionaires
I don't know any Billionaires
 8 years ago '04        #146
space
space
No dude can't tell me on here that if they ever had a piece of some Billionaire pus*y
they would just walk away like it never happen.
 8 years ago '06        #147
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i understand the mistake of "assuming"... people have different moral compasses...

all im saying that is if you are paid off, why cant you fade into the background... and at best confess about participating in an affair.... people who store c*m stained dresses and malicious text messages for PAYDAYS are really f**ked up in the head... i mean who would want to marry someone like that... someone might want to marry a girl who cheats with tiger and doesnt try to stab him in the back like a golddigger...

you got a point, i understand that some people are malicious opportunists... BUT ITS WRONG TO LIFE LIKE THAT... stepping over people to get ahead in life never leads to happiness..
i understand what ur saying.

but at the same time ppl would say to you, who would wanna marry a scumbag like tiger who has 2 kids and a wife and sleep around not just with hoes, but have affairs with the same women for years. don't make tiger out to be some victim. he made his own bed. personally i don't come from a broken home, my parents are still together. but from what i hear from close friends, and know from studying etc, that growin up with ur parents split can be a trip.

it's like a murderer who simply shot a dude in the chest...goes to prison only to get brutally r*ped, have his d*ck cut off, then left to bleed to death. lol i know gruesome analogy. but it's like yeah it ain't moral for the 2nd dude to k!ll him, esp so gruesome...but hes k!lling a murderer...

tiger got backstabbed but he's a cheat. imagine how the wife and kids feel. cheating might be common, but in a seemingly healthy marriage, that can destroy a woman, possibly even the kids.
 8 years ago '04        #148
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i would if i got paid every year that i was in contact with the celeb... i got a job of my own, aspirations of my own... f**k being a fulltime leech
how do you know if Tiger paid them off or not????
he obviously didn't.

This type of s**t happens across the board. People are just blind to it.
Example: That OJ Simpson trial made everybody in the courtroom millions.
People have their own TV shows and other s**t because it.
I'm watching CNN last night and I see a familiar face on Larry King's show
it was Michael Jackson's old attorney.
People see a opportunity and they jump on it....
These mistresses are doing just that and if a man allows them to
i have no hate towards them at all.
 8 years ago '04        #149
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Can't hate on opportunist...Tiger messed up and now these hoes are taking advantage.

That's what happens when you play this "game"
 8 years ago '06        #150
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
well then if cheating ain't so bad...and no doubt lotta ppl would have that opinion considering a good % of the population prolly has cheated....then whats the big deal of all this being public?? i mean if cheating IS really bad...then tiger's wrong for doing it and deserves the media attack. on the other hand if it ISN'T really bad...then it shouldn't be a big deal that the public knows he cheated.

i know u can get through this type of s**t...but the point is he's a moron for thinking these girls would hold this s**t to the grave. he's tiger f**king woods. even the most MORAL ppl would prolly tell their closest friends right? so then ur risking their closest friends telling other ppl, etc etc. also tigers gotta know that they got all the leverage in the situation...he's got all the money and a marriage kids etc. he has to KNOW these risks going in.

sure thes.luts are scum...but if we had a PENNY for all the scum ppl in america...lol lets be real.

nehow i gotta study! but i dont feel sorry for tiger one bit.
 8 years ago '04        #151
space
space
Its a big story because of who he is and the fact
that hes attacking the media for not giving him privacy.

When you make $100 million a year in endorsement money that the fans
basically help you get, kiss your right to privacy goodbye.
More people know Tiger Woods for what he does off the gold course then on the course because of his endorsements.
Treating all of us like we don't matter. A man who has made close to $1 billion because of the people, cannot ask for privacy after he lies to the people and treats them like neophytes. For far too long, Tiger Woods has tried to dictate how his public image was handled, instead of being a man and allowing himself to be judged for his accomplishments and merits. That alone would have helped him whether this storm. But no, he refused.
 8 years ago '04        #152
space
space
how do you feel when you see this commercial now?
if he wasn't making 100 mil because of his clean image
i would care less about his situation

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #153
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
people cheat everyday this is nothing new... tiger will get threw this and start winning and everybody will be back on team tiger... he already got vip treatment cause we all know he aint telling the truth on what happen that night oh well people with money in the usa always get away with everything...
dt
 8 years ago '04        #154
space
space
The Numbers..........

Elin Nordegren is reportedly renegotiating her prenup agreement with Tiger Woods. Sources say the model is demanding an immediate $5 million payment from the golfer. She is also revising the prenup to get $55 million if she remains married to Woods for 2 more years.

According to The Daily Beast, the pre-nuptial agreement they signed in October 2004 would award Nordegren $20 million just for sticking with Woods for 10 years. But now that allegations of affairs with two women -- Jaimee Grubbs and Rachel Uchitel-- are making headlines, it looks like that contract is being tossed out the window and the couple are negotiating new, more lucrative terms for Nordegren.

Instead of waiting until 2014 for her $20 million payday, Nordegren will only need to stay married to Tiger until October 2011 and by doing so, will get more than twice what she was entitled to under the original pre-nup, according to The Daily Beast. The new agreement would also pay Nordegren more if she stayed even longer -- a staggered schedule of payments over five years that could top $75 million.

Getting that grand sum of $80 million (the $5 million she's getting upfront, plus the $75 million in the new pre-nup), however, will require Nordegren to stay with Tiger for another seven years, show up with him at social events and in public as if they were still the perfect couple, and sign a nondisclosure form that will prevent her from ever telling her story.
 8 years ago '05        #155
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ thats bulls**t man... if tiger didnt have the accident last weekend, this wouldnt be a story yet
well no s**t. im not saying it's a "non-story" but i'm saying this s**t is so sensationalized and it happens to get blown up when america is about to send 30 000 people to the slaughter. what america is doing to afghanistan is worse than what russia did to them. is it a coincidence that the when america invaded iraq and all that bulls**t that all the news outlets talked about was how crazy britney was? how crazy mj was? etc, etc..
 8 years ago '09        #156
datnyce 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
lol at the guy on da radio
 12-03-2009, 05:34 PM         #157
Big T Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares, he is normal i dont condone this but evryone makes mistakes, his dumbass just got caught
 8 years ago '04        #158
space
space
If Janet sent you dirty text and voice mails would you erase them?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #159
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66

398 - 52 STRK: 6 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 8 years ago '04        #160
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
 Javon23 said:
If Janet sent you dirty text and voice mails would you erase them?

[pic - click to view]

Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago