Tiger Woods Voicemail to Jamie Grubbs (Youtube)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2009, 05:46 PM         #121
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
cmon n*gga now you know that's f**king tiger n*gga. Aint no cover up on this s**t his busted down busted him out. That's what he gets for f**king b**ches that want fame. The minute that wh0ore went on a reality show Tiger should have just cut his ties. But no what this n*gga do find him another bust down and cake her to Australia. If I was Tiger I would just rid of my wife before she cost him too much money. His wife should have known this is Tiger f**king Woods b**ch he plays golf and is hella rich. You think you going to be the only white women sucking him off. b**ch please. Lil do she know she f**ked up her money with her drama. Broke b**ches need to know they role when they marry a n*gga with paper. Watch the kids and shut the f**k up and have food ready when the money maker comes home and smile for the camera.

bwahahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #122
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8450 8450
Tiger Text Message

“I will wear you out...when was the last time you got (bleeped)?” one message read. Another one from Tiger read, “Send me something very naughty…Go to the bathroom and take (a picture).”

Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him

Tiger Woods' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sources tell TMZ the f!ght at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had s3xual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affair with the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, Elin Nordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger's home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

Uchitel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, will hold a news conference today at 11:30 AM PT with Uchitel present. We will be live streaming the event.

Read more:
 12-03-2009, 08:23 AM         #123
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
NY Daily News is reporting a 3rd Women in all of this (besides the 1 that denied and then this chick)

When it rains, it f**kin pours
Not the triple bogey
 8 years ago '04        #124
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
The n*gga done f**ked up now...

I mean you could tell this fool didn't know how to handle his s**t.

I don't condone cheating on a wife but if you finna do it, wouldn't you be more saavy about it?

What was he thinking? Testing hos during thanksgiving dinner? The n*gga eating turkey with his wife and kid while asking these groupie hos to send him nekkid pictures? C'mon son!!!!

This fool doesn't need marriage counceling. He already admitted by his actions that he doesn't wanna be married by keeping these 3 year aafairs with these females and promisin g the world to them, taking them to Australia and what not

This fool needs counceling on how to pick up a female and having a one night stand and giving her the deuces before she wakes up not keeping them in life ... Can't his dumbass realize that they just care about his loot?
 12-03-2009, 11:12 AM         #125
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the f**k a b**ch keep text messages and voicemails from like 4 years ago? damn son she had motives from the door way...f**ked up thing is she probably baited that n*gga...damn its about 2 be that dave cahpell skit all over again-the racial draft-theres still fubu n*gga!!
 8 years ago '05        #126
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
LMFAO @ how america has just bought into the s**t and are glued to the tv for THIS when the real reason the media is blowing this s**t up is because they're about to send 30 000 more troops to afghanistan. come on people..
 12-03-2009, 11:38 AM         #127
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
question is... HOW THE f**k DID THEY GET THAT TAPE?!?!

did the girl leak that?!?! tiger got set up
they said on the radio she got paid 125,000 for that voicemail. and it didnt say much. so im curious how much she got paid for that single text that says it all.
 8 years ago '08        #128
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5286 5286
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my response would be... TIGER COULD PAY HER more than that... WTF!??

does she want the satisfaction of destroying his life or what?!?
I'm guessing she wants the "fame"
 8 years ago '04        #129
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
I think that voicemail doesn't really say anything...I tell a b**ch to smell my d*ck!
 8 years ago '09        #130
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
damn cuz
 8 years ago '06        #131
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,968 | Props total: 3489 3489
 01seay said:
Does anybody find it strange that this Tiger news breaks out right when Obama decides to send more troops to war.

:confused12:
 Rubix said:
LMFAO @ how america has just bought into the s**t and are glued to the tv for THIS when the real reason the media is blowing this s**t up is because they're about to send 30 000 more troops to afghanistan. come on people..
Samething I said.
 8 years ago '06        #132
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
ur smarter than that fam. u KNOW this gets blown up any day of the year. this is getting pretty messy considering what javon just reported.

tiger lying to police to cover up domestic abuse triggered by sleeping around with 3+ diff hoes?? how the f**k u don't think this gonna be ALL over the media at ANY time. this is bad. tiger tried to cover up a car accident with carelessness when in reality he was gettin beat on by his wife cuz he's a scumbag...
 8 years ago '04        #133
space
space
come on y'all need to stop throwing rocks at the mistress and think for a second.
If I got text from sanaa Lathan I wouldn't delete them s**ts either. lol

A home wrecker only exist because the man/woman allows them to.
 8 years ago '04        #134
space
space
This may sound disturbing but its true
some people keep old voicemails in their phone from
retalives or close friends that died because they want to hear
that voice to hold on to and have peoblems letting it go.
 12-03-2009, 01:12 PM         #135
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k all these haters im wit tiger

we gon get through this
 8 years ago '04        #136
space
space
Lol Tiger paying them all off:

Rachel and Tiger Spoke Last Night

Gloria Allred has never canceled a news conference in her career ... so why was today's camera op scuttled? Sources tell us Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods have been communicating ... as recently as late last night.

Sources say Rachel was in touch with Tiger and his reps before Friday's car accident and last night for approximately a half hour.

There are reports of some sort of deal between Rachel and Tiger -- i.e. money for silence -- we have no knowledge one way or the other. As of last night we do know no financial overture had been made.

But we do know Rachel, Tiger and his reps knew full well her original plan was to lie and deny the s3xual relationship.

What we do know for sure -- Gloria Allred is a good chess player, so someone made a move in the last 12 hours.

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- A lawyer for a New York woman who has denied having an affair with Tiger Woods has canceled a news conference that had been scheduled for Thursday in Los Angeles.
Attorney Gloria Allred says the news conference has been canceled due to what she terms unforeseen circumstances. Allred tells The a.ssociated Press in a brief telephone interview that there will be no further statements on the matter.

Allred earlier had planned to make a statement about Rachel Uchitel's relationship with Woods.
Last week, the National Enquirer published a story alleging the world's No. 1 golfer had been seeing Uchitel, a New York nightclub hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

Uchitel denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by The a.ssociated Press.
 8 years ago '06        #137
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,968 | Props total: 3489 3489
Tiger's public relations team is working around the clock 4 this one, i bet each get a 100k bonus if all is forgotten by xmas...
 8 years ago '06        #138
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Maroon_Tiger said:
1. its cool to keep material from the person you are in an affair with (except c*m stained stuff)
but NO SNITCHING means NO SNITCHING... if you get caught up, admit it... you dont have to expose embarrassing details about the person, thats not going to making anything better for you or the other person

2. "A home wrecker only exist because the man/woman allows them to" - NOT TRUE... if you have an affair, you have NO IDEA OR CONTROL of whether a person becomes a homewrecker or is plotting to be a homewrecker.. YOU CAN PAY A MISTRESS OFF, but WHAT IF THEY WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE OR THEY'LL snitch?!?! you cant do anything in that scenario... or what if their $$$ demands start getting to large to be unnoticed?!?! you're f**ked... MISTRESSES NEED TO STAY IN THEIR LANE.. point blank period..
lol i believe his whole point flew over your head. hint: re-examine the part of ur post where u say "IF YOU HAVE AN AFFAIR"

hmm...

IF suggests you may have control?
 8 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
1. its cool to keep material from the person you are in an affair with (except c*m stained stuff)
but NO SNITCHING means NO SNITCHING... if you get caught up, admit it... you dont have to expose embarrassing details about the person, thats not going to making anything better for you or the other person

2. "A home wrecker only exist because the man/woman allows them to" - NOT TRUE... if you have an affair, you have NO IDEA OR CONTROL of whether a person becomes a homewrecker or is plotting to be a homewrecker.. YOU CAN PAY A MISTRESS OFF, but WHAT IF THEY WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE OR THEY'LL snitch?!?! you cant do anything in that scenario... or what if their $$$ demands start getting to large to be unnoticed?!?! you're f**ked... MISTRESSES NEED TO STAY IN THEIR LANE.. point blank period..
what i mean by not allowing them to exist is not having an affair at all.
I compare it to clicking on a pop up ad or opening up a suspicious email = that's the risk you take.
I don't fault the mistress at all. Thats the consequences of cheating not just for tiger but "anyone". Tiger is on his own level in his profession and soon becoming a Billionaire. He can't expect to f**k chicks on the side and cut them off and expect for nothing to happen.
These chicks were very smart to hold on to any type of evidence linking them to Tiger because what else do they have to stand their ground if or when s**t hits the fan and they get screwed over?
When you cheat or have a relationship it goes both ways. People need to stop thinking well these chicks need to STFU and feel honored for even having the chance to f**k with Tiger or any other celeb.
This man has all the money in the world. People with money get away with murders and other bulls**t. He has the best lawyers so you mean to tell me that this dude can't a.ssemble a team or develop a system to help prevent this s**t from ever happening?

Last edited by Javon23; 12-03-2009 at 01:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no s**t... control = DONT HAVE AN AFFAIR... but i think that people should have some sort of respect for their mistress.. or the person who you cheated with...

why do people try and destroy lives after they got caught?!?! it doesnt need to go that far... most mistresses would've kept this on the downlow... NOTICE how ONLY 1 GIRL IS ACTING BUCKWILD...
all of them acting buck-wild. each is just handling the situation in a different way.
In order to have personal contact with Tiger Woods = you are now living a upper class lifestyle or a better life then you was living before. Tiger had to pay and fly them all over the world and put them in 5 star hotels so they can meet up. Tiger gets caught and in return he cuts them all off = that lifestyle is over. You think many females gonna accept that (everything going back to normal as if it never happen). They looking for a payday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now