Tiger Woods Voicemail to Jamie Grubbs (Youtube)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
393 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Javon23 said:
Marriage Counseling,
Prenup in the Future for Tiger
Woods-Elin Nordegren?

While the entire world hunts for information on Tiger Woods' “transgressions,” voice mails, text messages, and mistresses, other media outlets are already alleging that wife Elin Nordegren has begun to a.ssert herself, demanding that the billionaire golfer rip up the existing prenuptial agreement the couple has and create a new one and that he deposit a seven-figure sum of cash for her in a private bank account.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , Nordegren would need to stay with Tiger for 10 years to collect a $20 million payoff, should the two ever split. That agreement has been shortened and the payoff increased “substantially,” the Sun-Times alleges. The couple has been married for five years and has two children.
He must really want to be with his wife or preserve the image because I wouldn't do that deal. If you're going to leave me then go. I'll do the counseling twice a day. I'll even keep my original word and give you the 20 million payout right now if it doesn't workout after counseling, but I'm not giving in to these new demands.
 8 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1355 1355
Not even sure that's really him.
 12-02-2009, 02:35 PM         #103
SincereBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ether
 8 years ago '04        #104
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 KingoBling said:
ok now Tiger and his wife need to be charged with lying to police. did they not say she smashed the rear window to drag tiger outta the vehicle? is it not a crime to lie to the police?
No because she probably did smash his window and pull him out of the vehicle. Maybe not to save his life, but to whoop his a.ss. Tiger never outright admitted she's the reason why he crashed so he didn't change his story, but we got a good idea what happened. It's not about what you know, it about what you can prove and both of them are sticking to their story.
 8 years ago '04        #105
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
space
$48,372 | Props total: 14361 14361
lol at having to transfer 7 figures to her account
millionaire overnight
 8 years ago '07        #106
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 11 11
 Killamike79 said:
I'm not suprised at all....n*gga shouldn't be married anyway, got way too much cake at risk.
thats the same thing I said. being worth that much money+getting married= bad investment.
 8 years ago '04        #107
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
lol at having to transfer 7 figures to her account
millionaire overnight
That's what I talking about. Why do you need me to open up a bank account in your name and transfer 7 figures if we doing marriage counseling 2 times a day at the house. Sound like she already checked out of the relationship so why give in to new demands. It's not going to work.
 8 years ago '08        #108
lr501 
space
space
$3,190 | Props total: 41 41
 8 years ago '06        #109
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,148 | Props total: 11377 11377
first billion athlete thats too much temptation for me to handle getting married with all of that money
 8 years ago '04        #110
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
cmon n*gga now you know that's f**king tiger n*gga. Aint no cover up on this s**t his busted down busted him out. That's what he gets for f**king b**ches that want fame. The minute that wh0ore went on a reality show Tiger should have just cut his ties. But no what this n*gga do find him another bust down and cake her to Australia. If I was Tiger I would just rid of my wife before she cost him too much money. His wife should have known this is Tiger f**king Woods b**ch he plays golf and is hella rich. You think you going to be the only white women sucking him off. b**ch please. Lil do she know she f**ked up her money with her drama. Broke b**ches need to know they role when they marry a n*gga with paper. Watch the kids and shut the f**k up and have food ready when the money maker comes home and smile for the camera.
What? Which chick was on a reality show?
 8 years ago '05        #111
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,210 | Props total: 1030 1030
 Javon23 said:
Marriage Counseling,
Prenup in the Future for Tiger
Woods-Elin Nordegren?

While the entire world hunts for information on Tiger Woods' “transgressions,” voice mails, text messages, and mistresses, other media outlets are already alleging that wife Elin Nordegren has begun to a.ssert herself, demanding that the billionaire golfer rip up the existing prenuptial agreement the couple has and create a new one and that he deposit a seven-figure sum of cash for her in a private bank account.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , Nordegren would need to stay with Tiger for 10 years to collect a $20 million payoff, should the two ever split. That agreement has been shortened and the payoff increased “substantially,” the Sun-Times alleges. The couple has been married for five years and has two children.

Additionally, the paper reports that intense marriage counseling has already begun for the couple in their Windermere, FL mansion, with a private counselor coming in and conducting several sessions per day.

The couple’s life has been turned upside down in the last week since the National Enquirer alleged an affair between the legendary pro golfer and Rachel Uchitel. That allegation triggered a chain of events that has involved a car accident, may have involved a f!ght between the couple with Elin brandishing a golf club, and suffering facial lacerations, and two additional allegations of extramarital affairs involving reality TV star Jaimee Grubbs and Las Vegas hostess Kalika Moquin.
f**k that I wouldn't rip s**t up.. Tiger did good getting a prenup..
 8 years ago '05        #112
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 SHootar said:
with all due respect, that b**ch is denying the whole affair. the new b**ch look a lot better...

pictures can be seen here...

and personally i'd rather f**k this broad than his wife any day of the week...
:agreement6::agreement6:
She way better then his wifey, not even close.
Gotta agree with Shootar here
 8 years ago '07        #113
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
space
$97,206 | Props total: 79975 79975
damn
 8 years ago '12        #114
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1355 1355
 katalist said:
:agreement6::agreement6:
She way better then his wifey, not even close.
Gotta agree with Shootar here
Hell naw... that b**ch is suspect as f**k..

That other chick looked better than this chick.
 8 years ago '04        #115
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5185 5185
 NoLedge18720 said:
his wife is a model she had money...obviously didnt have the kind of money tiger does but she wasnt broke
his wife was a nanny and models dont make that much money
 8 years ago '07        #116
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
I would of been more surprised if it was with a black woman....not surprised at the cheating at all
 12-02-2009, 03:46 PM         #117
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont that b**ch look like Candy from 2 and a half men
 12-02-2009, 03:47 PM         #118
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Tim Duncan also f**kingg b**ches right now these two be gang banging girls
 8 years ago '04        #119
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Half!!!!!!!

12-02-2009, 04:13 PM         #120
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin over yo fo sho pus*y for some mo pus*y, you'll end up with no pus*y, no puuuuussssssyyyy- Devin the Dude
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
42 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
65 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy