Tiger Woods Voicemail to Jamie Grubbs (Youtube)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Javon23 said:
Marriage Counseling,
Prenup in the Future for Tiger
Woods-Elin Nordegren?

While the entire world hunts for information on Tiger Woods' “transgressions,” voice mails, text messages, and mistresses, other media outlets are already alleging that wife Elin Nordegren has begun to a.ssert herself, demanding that the billionaire golfer rip up the existing prenuptial agreement the couple has and create a new one and that he deposit a seven-figure sum of cash for her in a private bank account.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , Nordegren would need to stay with Tiger for 10 years to collect a $20 million payoff, should the two ever split. That agreement has been shortened and the payoff increased “substantially,” the Sun-Times alleges. The couple has been married for five years and has two children.
He must really want to be with his wife or preserve the image because I wouldn't do that deal. If you're going to leave me then go. I'll do the counseling twice a day. I'll even keep my original word and give you the 20 million payout right now if it doesn't workout after counseling, but I'm not giving in to these new demands.
 8 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Not even sure that's really him.
 12-02-2009, 03:35 PM         #103
SincereBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ether
 8 years ago '04        #104
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 KingoBling said:
ok now Tiger and his wife need to be charged with lying to police. did they not say she smashed the rear window to drag tiger outta the vehicle? is it not a crime to lie to the police?
No because she probably did smash his window and pull him out of the vehicle. Maybe not to save his life, but to whoop his a.ss. Tiger never outright admitted she's the reason why he crashed so he didn't change his story, but we got a good idea what happened. It's not about what you know, it about what you can prove and both of them are sticking to their story.
 8 years ago '04        #105
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
lol at having to transfer 7 figures to her account
millionaire overnight
 8 years ago '07        #106
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
 Killamike79 said:
I'm not suprised at all....n*gga shouldn't be married anyway, got way too much cake at risk.
thats the same thing I said. being worth that much money+getting married= bad investment.
 8 years ago '04        #107
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
lol at having to transfer 7 figures to her account
millionaire overnight
That's what I talking about. Why do you need me to open up a bank account in your name and transfer 7 figures if we doing marriage counseling 2 times a day at the house. Sound like she already checked out of the relationship so why give in to new demands. It's not going to work.
 8 years ago '08        #108
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 8 years ago '06        #109
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
first billion athlete thats too much temptation for me to handle getting married with all of that money
 8 years ago '04        #110
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
cmon n*gga now you know that's f**king tiger n*gga. Aint no cover up on this s**t his busted down busted him out. That's what he gets for f**king b**ches that want fame. The minute that wh0ore went on a reality show Tiger should have just cut his ties. But no what this n*gga do find him another bust down and cake her to Australia. If I was Tiger I would just rid of my wife before she cost him too much money. His wife should have known this is Tiger f**king Woods b**ch he plays golf and is hella rich. You think you going to be the only white women sucking him off. b**ch please. Lil do she know she f**ked up her money with her drama. Broke b**ches need to know they role when they marry a n*gga with paper. Watch the kids and shut the f**k up and have food ready when the money maker comes home and smile for the camera.
What? Which chick was on a reality show?
 8 years ago '05        #111
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 Javon23 said:
Marriage Counseling,
Prenup in the Future for Tiger
Woods-Elin Nordegren?

While the entire world hunts for information on Tiger Woods' “transgressions,” voice mails, text messages, and mistresses, other media outlets are already alleging that wife Elin Nordegren has begun to a.ssert herself, demanding that the billionaire golfer rip up the existing prenuptial agreement the couple has and create a new one and that he deposit a seven-figure sum of cash for her in a private bank account.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , Nordegren would need to stay with Tiger for 10 years to collect a $20 million payoff, should the two ever split. That agreement has been shortened and the payoff increased “substantially,” the Sun-Times alleges. The couple has been married for five years and has two children.

Additionally, the paper reports that intense marriage counseling has already begun for the couple in their Windermere, FL mansion, with a private counselor coming in and conducting several sessions per day.

The couple’s life has been turned upside down in the last week since the National Enquirer alleged an affair between the legendary pro golfer and Rachel Uchitel. That allegation triggered a chain of events that has involved a car accident, may have involved a f!ght between the couple with Elin brandishing a golf club, and suffering facial lacerations, and two additional allegations of extramarital affairs involving reality TV star Jaimee Grubbs and Las Vegas hostess Kalika Moquin.
f**k that I wouldn't rip s**t up.. Tiger did good getting a prenup..
 8 years ago '05        #112
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 SHootar said:
with all due respect, that b**ch is denying the whole affair. the new b**ch look a lot better...

pictures can be seen here...

and personally i'd rather f**k this broad than his wife any day of the week...
:agreement6::agreement6:
She way better then his wifey, not even close.
Gotta agree with Shootar here
 8 years ago '07        #113
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221
damn
 8 years ago '12        #114
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 katalist said:
:agreement6::agreement6:
She way better then his wifey, not even close.
Gotta agree with Shootar here
Hell naw... that b**ch is suspect as f**k..

That other chick looked better than this chick.
 8 years ago '04        #115
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 NoLedge18720 said:
his wife is a model she had money...obviously didnt have the kind of money tiger does but she wasnt broke
his wife was a nanny and models dont make that much money
 8 years ago '07        #116
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I would of been more surprised if it was with a black woman....not surprised at the cheating at all
 12-02-2009, 04:46 PM         #117
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont that b**ch look like Candy from 2 and a half men
 12-02-2009, 04:47 PM         #118
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Tim Duncan also f**kingg b**ches right now these two be gang banging girls
 8 years ago '04        #119
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Half!!!!!!!

12-02-2009, 05:13 PM         #120
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin over yo fo sho pus*y for some mo pus*y, you'll end up with no pus*y, no puuuuussssssyyyy- Devin the Dude
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy