Tiger Woods Voicemail to Jamie Grubbs (Youtube)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
lol Tiger beating up hoes everywhere he beter hope wifey dont leave cuz that child support and alimony is gonna be sick.
 8 years ago '08        #82
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4841 4841
Well, He's apologized, completing step 1 of Kobe's(which he should patent, BTW)plan to get back good into America's eyes.

Next up, give Elin the best Christmas this planet has ever seen....
 8 years ago '06        #83
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
to ppl sayin he shoulda got a next phone....does it really matter? would that have prevented thiss.lut from gettin rich off the msgs?? def woulda been a smarter idea, but it doesn't prevent the other party from exposin u...so
 8 years ago '04        #84
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Even though im not a Yankee fan, this just proves why Derek Jeter is the man. Homey knows not to get married and let some trick get half of his hard earned money. Staying single is the smartest thing that man did. No controversy, no negative stories on his relationships, nothing! All these other athletes need to take cue from DJ, Don't wife no b**ch until you know your done with your d*ck swaggling ways and that she IS the right one.
 8 years ago '06        #85
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
Does anybody find it strange that this Tiger news breaks out right when Obama decides to send more troops to war.

:confused12:
 8 years ago '05        #86
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
congrats Tiger is a normal dude that wants to get some pus*y other than his wife.
 12-02-2009, 12:40 PM         #87
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see why his personal life needs thrown out there. We follow him and know him as a golfer, not from what he does in his personal time.

That's just me though.
 8 years ago '04        #88
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
What would her talking his name of her phone do?

Thats the best voice mail this b**ch has?

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-02-2009 at 01:11 PM..
 12-02-2009, 01:50 PM         #89
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
obviously her voicemail says his this is jamie im not here right now im busy suckin tiga tiga tiga woods yall
hahha
 8 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,067 | Props total: 6114 6114
 djnovafresh said:
LOL that's what u get when you marry broke b**chesssssss
his wife is a model she had money...obviously didnt have the kind of money tiger does but she wasnt broke
 8 years ago '04        #91
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3467 3467
Dumbass,I still find the whole thing strange tho.

These hoes are stupid,all they have to say is that they gon tell and he would pay them,now all they are going to get is a few chips and 10 mins of fame and be back to being another hoe.

Imsure tiger has a great prenup and they also live in florida,so I dont know about half,he would just have to pay child support and maybe a lil spousal support.
 8 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,365 | Props total: 8457 8457
 ddash said:
Dumbass,I still find the whole thing strange tho.

These hoes are stupid,all they have to say is that they gon tell and he would pay them,now all they are going to get is a few chips and 10 mins of fame and be back to being another hoe.

Imsure tiger has a great prenup and they also live in florida,so I dont know about half,he would just have to pay child support and maybe a lil spousal support.
Shes getting paid right now by the press and is a instant Celeb for exposing tiger
 8 years ago '08        #93
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,610 | Props total: 1027 1027
so tiger was f**kin one of the b**ches from tool academy...lmao
 8 years ago '06        #94
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
Money does wonders...Tiger probably has been f**king at least 5-6 chicks while he was married. Anyone of us do that and our marriage would be over. Tiger's wife probably will decide to stick around
 8 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 j-gip said:
Money does wonders...Tiger probably has been f**king at least 5-6 chicks while he was married. Anyone of us do that and our marriage would be over. Tiger's wife probably will decide to stick around
i dunno if i could sleep comfortable after my wife came after me with a 3 iron
 8 years ago '08        #96
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 Javon23 said:
i dunno if i could sleep comfortable after my wife came after me with a 3 iron
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space
Marriage Counseling,
Prenup in the Future for Tiger
Woods-Elin Nordegren?

While the entire world hunts for information on Tiger Woods' “transgressions,” voice mails, text messages, and mistresses, other media outlets are already alleging that wife Elin Nordegren has begun to a.ssert herself, demanding that the billionaire golfer rip up the existing prenuptial agreement the couple has and create a new one and that he deposit a seven-figure sum of cash for her in a private bank account.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , Nordegren would need to stay with Tiger for 10 years to collect a $20 million payoff, should the two ever split. That agreement has been shortened and the payoff increased “substantially,” the Sun-Times alleges. The couple has been married for five years and has two children.

Additionally, the paper reports that intense marriage counseling has already begun for the couple in their Windermere, FL mansion, with a private counselor coming in and conducting several sessions per day.

The couple’s life has been turned upside down in the last week since the National Enquirer alleged an affair between the legendary pro golfer and Rachel Uchitel. That allegation triggered a chain of events that has involved a car accident, may have involved a f!ght between the couple with Elin brandishing a golf club, and suffering facial lacerations, and two additional allegations of extramarital affairs involving reality TV star Jaimee Grubbs and Las Vegas hostess Kalika Moquin.

Last edited by Javon23; 12-02-2009 at 03:14 PM..
 12-02-2009, 03:15 PM         #98
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok now Tiger and his wife need to be charged with lying to police. did they not say she smashed the rear window to drag tiger outta the vehicle? is it not a crime to lie to the police?
 8 years ago '04        #99
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
ill smash jaimee grubbs...
 8 years ago '06        #100
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14786 14786
Damn, Tiger. You f**ked up, bruh. Better get your wife that $4 million "Kobe Special" and keep it moving.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago