"Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" -Eminem

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2009, 02:37 PM         #161
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah eminem trying so ahrd not to say anything bad about these new rappers, he doesn鑼 want anyone to go at him because he knows he will lose a lot of fans, and he knows himself that hes a washed up has-been rapper who will never return to his prime. Eminem is irrevlant, No one anticipates his shyt except for online stans its the truth. I never heard once outside of the internet someone say did you hear that new eminem album its tough

em lost, wayne won... i bet em tryna get drake and wayne on his new album
 8 years ago '06        #162
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
I respect Em for that man.
 8 years ago '05        #163
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
always the same f**kin up these threads instead of making it an actual discussion.

How can someone lose if they like an artist, Em cosigned Ja while he was beefing with him. Where was the controversy then?

EVERY f**kIN THREAD IS RUINED BY THE SAME f**kS! How can Em fans be mad about this this co-sign?

Can I like Jay and like 50 at the same time nowadays and not be a stan of either, or we have to chose sides before getting into a thread, if we want to have a word about it.
 8 years ago '07        #164
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 Hotboy504 said:
BECUZ HES DOIN AN INTERVIEW ANSWERIN QUESTIONS MAYBE? did u say em's nt popular? den tak it bak by sayn he aint need to say it ? REALLY?
Are u dumb? Did u not see the sarcasm in my post. His giving wayne props for no reason at all. He just randomly said waynes name because he likes him and these lames are saying they dont believe him like em has to say waynes name to gain popularity or something. See the blindness of the hate? Take it back now! NOW!
 8 years ago '04        #165
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 YARKONE said:
always the same f**kin up these threads instead of making it an actual discussion.

How can someone lose if they like an artist, Em cosigned Ja while he was beefing with him. Where was the controversy then?

EVERY f**kIN THREAD IS RUINED BY THE SAME f**kS! How can Em fans be mad about this this co-sign?

Can I like Jay and like 50 at the same time nowadays and not be a stan of either, or we have to chose sides before getting into a thread, if we want to have a word about it.
Whats the point in being the most lyrical when you have a fan base of 10? Who decides who's the best? isn't it the majority? If the majority rathers wayne music that the most lyrical dude on the plannet what does that say? All it says is that 10 dudes think lyrical rapper x is the best and the millions that listens and buy waynes music say other wise. I'd tell you that talib and mos def are two of the most lyrical rappers but i'd never waste a dime on their MUSIC/ lack of creativity period.

Last edited by aerokid240; 12-02-2009 at 03:26 PM..
 12-02-2009, 03:34 PM         #166
c_vlasak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at dude saying fabs album was good and wayne is dope. dude must of fallen off the wagon.
 8 years ago '12        #167
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Narcz said:
Right.. because Eminem (who's the best selling hip-hop artist this year) really needs to gain new fans.

And were the retards huh?
Your a dumbass.. plain and simple.. I'm not even gonna explain to you why your a dumbass b/c your too dumb to even understand if I was to.
 8 years ago '05        #168
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Maroon_Tiger said:
they really have no reason, but their copout is b/c they hold their MAN CRUSH on a pedistil claiming that hes one of the few "true MCS" in the game...

LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE.... most rap fans are too stuck up... acting like they're too good to listen to lil wayne.... but their fav rappers are listening and cosigning him...

the only one's mad are the delusional rap fans that think that all rap must be true to the HIP HOP GODS

Im a big fan of Em, I never really cared for Wayne But the fact that Em Think Wayne is dope has no effect on me.

Coming into this thread and seeing: OH em fans are mad, Em fans are confused... NONONO Hes doing that for his fan base... WTF? SHUT THE f**k its an opinion, this guy can like whoever the f**k he wants.

Every boxden thread is like this, 25 hate posts, then one member comes into the thread with AN OPINION and u get the umad?.gif, fail.gif and the lost.gif. ITS f**kIN ANNOYING!!

this is boxden, not flicker.
 12-02-2009, 04:23 PM         #169
humble08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh i just knocked em out of my top 10 for this s**t
 12-02-2009, 04:36 PM         #170
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 8 years ago '04        #171
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Eminem is irrevlant, No one anticipates his shyt except for online stans its the truth.
Yet he has the highest selling hip hop album of the year???
 8 years ago '09        #172
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,928 | Props total: 22174 22174
lmao 50 cent must be so sad
 8 years ago '09        #173
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 nicoled98 said:
that's disappointing
This.
 12-02-2009, 05:24 PM         #174
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
lmao 50 cent must be so sad

[pic - click to view]

12-04-2009, 05:39 PM         #175
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*bumped one last time for greatness*
 12-04-2009, 07:22 PM         #176
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem is dope as s**t but is the same dude who said kid cudi is hot, allows bizarre to touch a mic, signed cashis, stat quo, bobby creek, drops obie, says 50 cent is dope, while chino, budden, royce aren't signed to shady?? and him saying wayne's dope meas something? GTFO lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #177
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,786 | Props total: 17156 17156
 PBills said:
what a damn shame. he cant be serious
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12-04-2009, 07:39 PM         #178
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #179
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 hiphop4ever said:
u hear that em stans?

right from ur idols mouth.. lol

eminem - Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, "Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the f**k have you been?"

even that has been em see's wayne's greatness.... :greetings10:
and ur idol wayne has practically been begging to be on that has been's track for years??
 12-04-2009, 08:20 PM         #180
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.Em all over these threads. :cool-smiley-009: to each his own i guess...overrated a.ssssss wayne.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy