Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 4476 4476
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^
1. music sales dont mean an album is good
^^^^this doesn't mean s**t,just means a bunch of teens and white folks bought your album,s**t even spice 1 went plat at one time

2. grammys dont mean the album is good
^^^^this only means white folks said "good job"

3. critics dont mean that an album is good
^^^critics are no more qualified then any bx member,we all have 2 ears so one persons opinion doesn't mean we should all follow.

4. radioplay dont mean the album is good
^^^fuuuuuck no just means your record company is paying the most to get spins

5. GETTING COSIGNED by the greats and GOATS of hiphop isnt worth anything
^^^fuuuuck no,greats will d*ck ride anything that sells or is successful,where was all the love before the carter 3???

6. collaborating with the greats/GOATS isnt worth anything
^^^it really doesn't,i mean even jay-z did a track on silkk the shockers album made men

7. having/been part of the most hits in hip hop history isnt worth anything
^^^"hits" shiiiit ice ice baby was a hit whats your point???

8. running his own label means nothing
^^^wayne doesn't run his own label,he shouts out young money when it's all under cash money. baby runs everything

you gotta take a look in the mirror and realize your a d*ck rider and you let what's popular tell you what hot
.applause. Quantity doesn't equate to quality
who in the hell watches any award show anymore they're popularity contests
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #142
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 JeeQ said:
this thread is hilarious. Em stans are about to k!ll themselves just because their god likes Lil Wayne. Maybe you should take a hint from your god and learn that it's okay to like multiple artist. You see there, he likes Jay, TI, and Wayne. He doesn't have to hate one because he likes the other, what a concept. Some of you stans need to go reread your post and recognize how sad you sound
^^this...n*ggaz be actin like once they like one artist that they have to be affiliated like a crip or a blood
 8 years ago '05        #143
theylikeme05 
space
space
 nicoled985 said:
.applause. Quantity doesn't equate to quality
who in the hell watches any award show anymore they're popularity contests
Posted via Mobile Device
BET awards this year was one top five most watched show this year young lady
 8 years ago '05        #144
theylikeme05 
space
space
 lyonsm316 said:
Yes of course because selling more records than any other rapper this year means Eminem's buzz has died down!
:applause:this man had the biggest selling first weeks sells period until this Suan Boyle chick dropped last week...how has Em fell off :applause:
 8 years ago '09        #145
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
i dont care what any 1 says only what i think and wayne is a si9mpilton just cuz hes makes some good singles hes the s**ts

well you know what hes a great rapper

but i mostly listen to Mc's

and if an mc approves of him so what hes not me
but em is a sellout to me and i dont lik,e to through that word because musicians should be alble to do what ever they want expirement but obviously some are just in it 4 da money
2 that just sold out to me is em and black eyed pees

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 12-02-2009 at 01:11 PM..
 12-02-2009, 01:19 PM         #146
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

@ Em Stans flip flopin and become Wayne d*ck riders cuz their idol said so..

Lmfaooooo... Em Lost and so did his fans..
Same reason people think wayne is the best, cuz wayne said so. f**k outta here. no one in this thread said they liked wayne cuz em said he did
 12-02-2009, 01:22 PM         #147
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I'm sick of everyone defending Wayne, lyrically (which is the only thing that matters in Hip-Hop) Eminem is better. Lil Wayne can't begin to think of the concepts nor has he shown that he can think of any concepts that are better than anything that Eminem has done and thought of.

We know Eminem's f**king life, he puts it all on wax, we can look at Eminem music and analyze it. We can see what he's getting at in mostly every song.

Lil Wayne raps about b**ches and cars (stop me when I'm lying) most of the time. When has Eminem ever mentioned a f**king car in his f**king rhymes? Lil Wayne is not f**king creative, he can't tell a story like "Kim." Eminem is so lyrical, he can beat Lil Wayne on his worst day.

I mean, if you like stupid corny s**t, continue to listen to the guy, I bet the same people who like Lil Wayne are the people that don't open up to othe

r music (and don't quote my whole paragraph and only respond to this part, because you guys only pick the s**t you know you can defend), and they don't know how to point out who is the whittles emcee.

Men Lie, women lie, but SAT scores don't

Yeah, you might have a few smart fans out there, but that just apart of probability, you can flip the coin you might find a smart head out there who listens, but the majority of Wayne fans are in the bottom less pit.

Wayne is garbage, you fools better stop listening to that guy, he's right on my list next to Gucci Mane and Drake, I don't condone in that, I might as well commit suicide if I'm going to hurt my self and my future up like that.

I can't believe people are admitting to being a fan of his, this an embarrassment to Boxden and the Hip-Hop community, no wonder newbies come on here acting tough, they think we listen to this bulls**t.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 12-02-2009 at 01:24 PM..
 12-02-2009, 01:27 PM         #148
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace Tu said:
atleast post a fair comparison...i mean come on....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

get mad haters

jay>eminem overall but em>jay now. lets add a wayne track to this just for fun

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #149
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 Fly or Die said:
I stopped reading right there
:lachen001::lachen001: 4real expecting a n*gga to read a essay :lachen001::lachen001:

Last edited by Ash10; 12-02-2009 at 01:31 PM..
 12-02-2009, 01:31 PM         #150
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
so now we have

- haters saying that grammys are overrated
- haters saying he is the worst rapper in the game, he sucks
- haters hating on him for having 4 baby momma's
- haters saying that selling records doesnt mean you make good music
- haters saying that no matter who cosigns him, its just a conspiracy to attract his fanbase... NEWSFLASH dips**t.. lil wayne JUST BECAME A SUPERSTAR, EMINEM, JAY-Z, KANYE dont need his fanbase... they already had it..

i mean WHAT ELSE CAN YOU HATE ON!??!
1. three 6 mafia won a grammy
2. he is, you only think he's the best cuz he told you that he is
3. lol i never hate on peoples personal lives but he won for getting lauren london
4. vanilla ice went diamond. rakims album just sold like 12,000 copies. it doesnt mean anything
5. when ur buzz dies down like em's or jay when he retired, its hard to regain it unless the work with the popular people. beefing with them wont make it easier to regain ur buzz.

0wn'd. 0o0o0o0o0o0 ur soooooo mad
 12-02-2009, 01:35 PM         #151
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

we made you>>>off that
 12-02-2009, 01:35 PM         #152
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Dude...... it's MUSIC.

You still stuck on that "who evers the most lyrical should be the best" stage...

I hope you know the most lyrical usually doesn't make the best MUSIC. If that's the case a lot of those underground smack DVD lames would be the hottest things out right now. Yes, Big L was better than a lot of rappers, but you can't gain an audience just off 'lyrics' alone. That's like saying Will Smith is a great actor, Hancock should've won an Oscar. There's waaaay more to MUSIC than just lyrics. If lyrics were all that mattered, there would be no producers, no beats, no need for hooks and radio would be filled with acappellas.

Artists like Jay-Z can push the limit... he even said thats what he's doing on his next album, experimenting and trying different things. Isn't that what Kanye did? Isn't that what Kid CuDi is doing? Drake? Wayne? Eminem? Every artist is doing there own different thing, that's what makes hip-hop, hip-hop.. the originality. You stuck on this basic "oh if rapper A and rapper B battle each other, and rapper B wins, than he's the best" logic... Remember Eminem lost in that Rap Olympics to a guy we will never hear from. Stop taking Hip-Hop so seriously like it's some f**king Wall Street Stock Market.. I see posts of you wishing death on artist you dislike and I be like 'dude its not that serious...'

Revaluate yourself and your approach on music and life in general. kthxbye.
Damn, bout time this was said. I swear most of Boxden does not get this
 12-02-2009, 01:36 PM         #153
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no, you're a sad individual that only listens to a small subset of music

go bump some papoose you geek
great comeback. i like the way you defended urself against all my points. i dont listen to papoose. *bumps relapse*:lachen001:
 12-02-2009, 01:38 PM         #154
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Dude...... it's MUSIC.

You still stuck on that "who evers the most lyrical should be the best" stage...

I hope you know the most lyrical usually doesn't make the best MUSIC. If that's the case a lot of those underground smack DVD lames would be the hottest things out right now. Yes, Big L was better than a lot of rappers, but you can't gain an audience just off 'lyrics' alone. That's like saying Will Smith is a great actor, Hancock should've won an Oscar. There's waaaay more to MUSIC than just lyrics. If lyrics were all that mattered, there would be no producers, no beats, no need for hooks and radio would be filled with acappellas.

Artists like Jay-Z can push the limit... he even said thats what he's doing on his next album, experimenting and trying different things. Isn't that what Kanye did? Isn't that what Kid CuDi is doing? Drake? Wayne? Eminem? Every artist is doing there own different thing, that's what makes hip-hop, hip-hop.. the originality. You stuck on this basic "oh if rapper A and rapper B battle each other, and rapper B wins, than he's the best" logic... Remember Eminem lost in that Rap Olympics to a guy we will never hear from. Stop taking Hip-Hop so seriously like it's some f**king Wall Street Stock Market.. I see posts of you wishing death on artist you dislike and I be like 'dude its not that serious...'

Revaluate yourself and your approach on music and life in general. kthxbye.
I don't have a problem with Wayne being the best rapper, I just hate when people get it twisted, they consider Lil Wayne to be lyrically better than Eminem. They are caught up the hype, they think that just because an artist is on TV and popular, he's lyrically better.

And you are taking my death threats to serious, I don't know these people, you think I really mean those words? Yeah, the words under my avatar might beg the differ, but I didn't really mean those things about Drake.

You are right there is more to music than lyrics, look at Lil Wayne, he's a walking graffiti wall, kids love this s**t, I see them making threads about every single tattoo on his face. This is what music is about? Who has the most bodies, who has the most tats and who has the highest selling album? Why can't we listen to the lyrics and jidge the artist by that? How come artist who are obviously better don't get credit? This Hip-Hop s**t is f**ked up, people shouldn't be allowed to say, "I'm the best rapper alive," and not expect anyone to disagree. And that's all I'm doing, Lil Wayne is not better than Eminem and his music is s**t and I'll never support him.
 12-02-2009, 01:40 PM         #155
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i respect haters that have some goal that they'd want the person to achieve before they give them their respect

wayne haters are just hating on anything possible... just ADMIT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO LIKE WAYNE... you're clearly not giving him a chance... but you'll turn around and bump some snoop dogg or busta rhymes... smh
i dont listen to busta or snoop either. and i have alot of wayne mixtapes that constantly stay on repeat cuz i want to like him, cuz everyone says he's the best and put his name with the greats. he's just not there for me, hes too simple.
 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM         #156
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
your points were random hater bulls**t excuses... not worth a reply..

i dont see why you dont bump papoose if you're into "TRUE MC-ing artists"...

go bump some papoose, cassidy, etc

i feel sad that yall are so close minded...
i used to listen to pap. but hes whack now. his old s**t i still listen to and i listen to cassidy too. dont judge me dude. u obv dont know me cuz everything you've said is wrong.

none of that s**t is hate. its all true. you obv just cant handle the truth cuz its about ur fav rapper. if it was about someone u hated in another thread you would have pressed the reply button and replied with :agreement6:.
 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM         #157
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
EXHIBIT A

Redman - rambles about bulls**t
Busta Rhymes - rambles about bulls**t
Snoop Dogg - hoes, cars, hood/gang s**t
too short - money, hoes, ands.luts

all of these rappers have been given GOAT status and they dont rap about anything more than lil wayne does
I see what you are getting at, but how long until this Waynamania ends.

I hope Wayne ends up like Snoop Dogg, wack and played out, i got respect for Snoop, but Wayne and him need to switch positions, I'll rather listen to Snoop over Neptune beats with Pharrell on the hooks.
 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM         #158
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

I'm done

[pic - click to view]

12-02-2009, 01:53 PM         #159
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
You a f*g

I got you mad!!!

[pic - click to view]

12-02-2009, 01:53 PM         #160
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
NOONE IN THIS THREAD SAID THAT...

all i want is people to CLEARLY SEE that lil wanye is in his own class/lane.. and he deserves to get the respect that he deserves...

WAYNE IS DOPE, EMINEM IS DOPE... wanye cant beat eminem lyrically, EM cant match wayne's hit making ability/creativity... END OF STORY
So you don't believe Lil Wayne was forced onto the people because he decided to release a ton of average mixtapes? BEcause that's what I believe, radios started playing him because he was flooding the market, his music isn't great. There is nothing dope about him.

You see I would give Lil Wayne his respect if he stayed in his own lane, but this little Chucky Doll is on his mixtapes and albums talking about, "lets battle." Gilly Da Kid k!lled him, Wayne needs to stay in his own lane with the popstars, because when he cross over into my lane, we have a problem.

You don't think that Lil Wayne thinks he is lyrically better than most rappers? Dude insecure, just like Jay, he ain't never been in a battle that's been on camera or released or talked about, but he's talking about battling.

He's just bluffing, talking about he'll battle anyone, and the kids ate that up, they actually think Lil Wayne is tough, this dude is walking around wearing Sponge Bob Anchor Arms, he's all show, he should stop talking about lyrics and make his s**tty music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago