"Wow! My man is that dopeŚLil Wayne is f**king dope!" -Eminem

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2009, 09:33 PM         #61
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em stans after they heard the news....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #62
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 Get it Right said:
Why are you guys fooling yourselves, y'all know half of these idiots walking around don't know s**t. They don't know Illmatic, they don't know Ready 2 Die, so why should I say, Lil Wayne is good, just because the majority agrees.

The people who they are selling Hip-Hop to are not critics, they are idiots, critics buy the albums and laugh, but they don't have a choice but to write a good review because the public said it was good. I mean, if they want to keep their job.

I can write an essay, the majority of the people in the United States will say my essay is decent or good. Unless you are going to school and learning what is good, you won't know what is above average. If I hand my essay to a college professor, he would throw my essays in a shredder. So, until you actually get behind the mic, study the greats, you won't know what "great" is, and a lot of people, especially the youth, have never studied Hip-Hop, they just live off of the latest single and then move on to the next.
I agree he aint the greatest in the world if thats who your comparing him too im saying his good people see that his good so maybe he is good in his own way. Hip hop is about creativity right? Maybe his OWN ways makes him dope in his OWN ways. Are people allowed to like him? People have their own opinions u know. And whose the dopest nowadays? Cuz i guarantee once u say his name theres always someone that has a different opinion. My thing is why does hip hop fans only want like 10 rappers to stick around because their dope? U can still listen to your favorite artist right? So whats it to u?
 12-01-2009, 09:33 PM         #63
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

@ Em Stans flip flopin and become Wayne d*ck riders cuz their idol said so..

Lmfaooooo... Em Lost and so did his fans..
 8 years ago '07        #64
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Mr. Snowman said:
do you think waynes on em's level???
the real questions is can em f**k with wayne ?

[video - click to view]

this s**t is garbage

Last edited by CheezyDoDo; 12-01-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 12-01-2009, 09:35 PM         #65
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM         #66
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
:( Eminem giving up... Lil Wayne winning, Budden not selling.... I feel like Game right now.

stop crying, it'll be alright....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #67
capo504 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 720 720
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

@ Em Stans flip flopin and become Wayne d*ck riders cuz their idol said so..

Lmfaooooo... Em Lost and so did his fans..
More Like

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2009, 09:40 PM         #68
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all know how I feel right now, skip to 4:19

[video - click to view]

12-01-2009, 09:40 PM         #69
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. these em stans about to k!ll themselves..

I LOVE IT.....

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2009, 09:41 PM         #70
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
he's right, lil wayne is dope, he knows this cause he isnt brainwashed by the internet

most people hate Wayne cause the rest of the internet hates on him in forums

but in the real world, wayne is loved
im pretty sure people in the "real" wolrd go onto there "real world" computers and talk about how they dislike him...i mean f**king Ghandi had ppl who hated him..in India no doubt...as long as everyone has a seperate brain and a seperate idea on things no one person is gonna be univerally loved...and according to your statement that would make you the only Wayne lover on the internet?so non of his other fans go online?
 12-01-2009, 09:42 PM         #71
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #72
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
thats where you're wrong holmes...

most of his fans love all of the classic hip hop, but they arent pretentious to stay away from lil wayne b/c hes different...

NOBODY in this thread disrespected nas/eminem/2pac/biggie/jay-z...SO GET YOUR PANTIES out of the bunch that they're in

lil wayne is a DIFFERENT type of artist.. .just like camron, busta rhymes, ludacris, T.I., etc...

lil wayne is not just LOLLYPOPS AND STYROFOAM CUPS... he makes hit songs with ease, he has a witty flow, charisma, and produces great music in his own way

THE REAL PROBLEM is that people like you FEEL THREATENED FROM the influence that his music has made... you are just scared and uncomfortable with his presence in hiphop and you refuse to vote him into the HOF or even the ranks amonst the current greats

yall are salty like the HOF voters who would refuse to vote iverson into the HOF based upon his personality... gftoh
Lets see what the essay looks like. If the professor throws it away, i think with garbage of your opinion i would throw it away also and possibly spit on it
 8 years ago '07        #73
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
here this we'll help you see the difference between an MC (eminem) and a over grown rodent (wayne)

[video - click to view]

"bloody like a period after D R , doctor, im a dawg, im a dawg ,ima dawg ya"

hahahahaha wow worst to do it, goes to wayne
 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM         #74
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^this dude must have just found out how to post gifs cause he's postin all the lame ones
 12-01-2009, 09:52 PM         #75
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
thats where you're wrong holmes...

most of his fans love all of the classic hip hop, but they arent pretentious to stay away from lil wayne b/c hes different...

NOBODY in this thread disrespected nas/eminem/2pac/biggie/jay-z...SO GET YOUR PANTIES out of the bunch that they're in

lil wayne is a DIFFERENT type of artist.. .just like camron, busta rhymes, ludacris, T.I., etc...

lil wayne is not just LOLLYPOPS AND STYROFOAM CUPS... he makes hit songs with ease, he has a witty flow, charisma, and produces great music in his own way

THE REAL PROBLEM is that people like you FEEL THREATENED FROM the influence that his music has made... you are just scared and uncomfortable with his presence in hiphop and you refuse to vote him into the HOF or even the ranks amonst the current greats

yall are salty like the HOF voters who would refuse to vote iverson into the HOF based upon his personality... gftoh
Why can't I feel like that? Listen to Camron in the '90s, he didn't sound anything like he sounds now. Remember when Big L used to say creative lines, the rap game died when Hip-Hop labels started signing artist, not for their lyrics, but for their music and the sound overall.

Why can't Hip-Hop be judged by it's lyrical content? Lil Wayne doesn't deserved to be rich, you have great thinkers like Big L who had open minds and actually created lines that would make you think and laugh. But look at him, he died not even reaching half of the success that Lil Wayne has right now.

Hip-Hop has downgraded, artist have changed their whole style, it's not even fun anymore, I know artist like Jay-Z wish they could push the limit and make records that would open a few minds, but he can't even do that because he has to think about the audience first.
 12-01-2009, 09:53 PM         #76
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #77
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
eminem was probably f**ked up again when they did this interview...lol
 8 years ago '04        #78
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
Bunch of HATERS Wayne is nice he's a little bit out there but he has a lot of great material.... He's f**kin high 24 7 of course he has some nonsense out but his good s**t is good periiod get over it.... Theres a reason he sold 1 million the dude has talent
 12-01-2009, 09:59 PM         #79
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MicRo said:
haha. fail attempt to make em look bad. and funny how drake4ever propped you on this. but i agree with em. i never said wayne was not make good music. the weird thing for em now is wayne is making the high music now. wanye will never be as lyrical as em but
maybe he can sort of see himself in wayne now. you know what im saying? him being sober and all.
U MAD!!!

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2009, 10:16 PM         #80
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Eminem knows him not liking Lil Wayne could start a race war, and since this is a black man's game Eminem has no choice but to co-sign.
this^
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy