Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3823 3823

a lotta m&m fans reeeeeeeeeeal upset right now.
a lotta weezy fans laughing their a.sses off right now, cause M' rates their boy.
a lotta BX members are confused right now, not sure what do to/say next.
 8 years ago '07        #22
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
I dont think em means it even if he says it. Even if his bumping wayne, i believe he really cant stand him on the inside. He has to say this cuz em isnt popular enough on his own so he has to co sign wayne in hopes of becoming or staying popular. He didnt have to mention waynes name but he did so that fans can see that and say "hey em is pretty tight now that he likes wayne, maybe i should listen to eminem cuz i never heard of him before until he mentioned wayne" Tell me how dumb that sounds and see if that fits u. He said that u idiots! Why would he say waynes name for no reason at all? Whats his reason for saying it? Your hate for wayne is making u retarded!
 8 years ago '06        #23
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Get it Right said:
Eminem knows him not liking Lil Wayne could start a race war, and since this is a black man's game Eminem has no choice but to co-sign.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #24
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 PBills said:
what a damn shame. he cant be serious
Wayne is better than the bulls**t Em spits nowadays, and I dont even f**k with wayne like that...
 8 years ago '07        #25
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Eminem knows him not liking Lil Wayne could start a race war, and since this is a black man's game Eminem has no choice but to co-sign.
Are u serious? Like if there was an argument about wayne or em that this would be the ammunition you would use? What if someone were to say, where do u get your info? What would u say?
 12-01-2009, 09:04 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
he's right, lil wayne is dope, he knows this cause he isnt brainwashed by the internet

most people hate Wayne cause the rest of the internet hates on him in forums

but in the real world, wayne is loved
You haven't met me in the real world, man if I was in Eminem's position, I would tell it like it is.

What Music do you listen to Get it Right?

Well I don't know if I would call this music that's being made lately, "music." I think Lil Wayne sucks, I'm rich for life b**ches, so what sue me.

I mean, I don't listen to anything, nothing is worth listening to, I listen to 50 and Dre, The New Detox is going to be great.

Fabolous, what happened to that guy? Jay is weak right now, I k!lled him!
 12-01-2009, 09:06 PM         #27
NYItalianDevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
na i dont believe that at all...did you read the whole interview and the whole paragraph? he is reaching out to his fans now because his sober before he could of gave two s**ts because he never gave a f**k about anything but he is realizing he is missing out on other rappers and s**t.

plus em has beefed wit ppl who r black so how is it a race thing?
 8 years ago '09        #28
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Axl Rose; 12-01-2009 at 09:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #29
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
@ all these nigg@s in denial.... "he said it, but he hates him deep down inside" :gtfoh: with that sh!t. Just face the facts, your Rap Elvis likes Wayne! So What?
 12-01-2009, 09:07 PM         #30
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AsiaNxNinja said:
Are u serious? Like if there was an argument about wayne or em that this would be the ammunition you would use? What if someone were to say, where do u get your info? What would u say?
Everybody know Wayne is an ugly goblin that mumbles over beats and half that time... no all the time he's talking about bulls**t.

If Eminem called Wayne "black-boy," like Jay called Eminem "white-boy," all of the black stations around the world would stop supporting Eminem.
 8 years ago '07        #31
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ you're talking about the same guy who put out singles like "the real slim shady", "azz like that", "my band", "we made you", etc....

gtofh with that garbage you just typed
And those were your examples for eminem being lame? U dont think interscope might have asked him to make a couple pop songs to try to sell a lil more? U really dont think that? U actually think those songs are what defines eminem? Really? And by the way when did i say eminem is dope in my last post? Did u even get my point at all? U have selective hearing dont u? My point was eminem said it and what motives would he have by saying it? Read! Or listen! u might learn something
 8 years ago '08        #32
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 AsiaNxNinja said:
I dont think em means it even if he says it. Even if his bumping wayne, i believe he really cant stand him on the inside. He has to say this cuz em isnt popular enough on his own so he has to co sign wayne in hopes of becoming or staying popular. He didnt have to mention waynes name but he did so that fans can see that and say "hey em is pretty tight now that he likes wayne, maybe i should listen to eminem cuz i never heard of him before until he mentioned wayne" Tell me how dumb that sounds and see if that fits u. He said that u idiots! Why would he say waynes name for no reason at all? Whats his reason for saying it? Your hate for wayne is making u retarded!

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2009, 09:11 PM         #33
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't chu tell me to calm down, this is Hip-Hop, Lil Wayne can't win, he just can't win. Eminem wins, for the sake of Hip-Hop.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 12-01-2009 at 09:13 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #34
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Everybody know Wayne is an ugly goblin that mumbles over beats and half that time... no all the time he's talking about bulls**t.

If Eminem called Wayne "black-boy," like Jay called Eminem "white-boy," all of the black stations around the world would stop supporting Eminem.
Whose everyone? Boxden? Did boxden help him sell 1 mill in the first week? Your version of everyone is not actually everyone just think about it for a sec. How do u sell that much and be bad? And name a hip hop artist and not a pop artist cuz thats different. And i think if anyone thats not black calls anyone that is black a "black boy" in hip hop then im sure alot of people would stop supporting them, thats pretty common sense. Theres alot of black people in hip hop so why would em specifically aim at wayne for co signing?
 8 years ago '04        #35
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
wayne is nice...don't see how anybody could say otherwise

especially the music he was making in between carter 1 and 2....and the s**t he did with sqad up
 8 years ago '07        #36
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
 wepainters said:

[pic - click to view]

If thats your way of saying my post was lame. I was being sarcastic with that line
 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM         #37
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i've said it from the jump... f**k all these geeks/haters on boxden..

if JAY-Z/KAYNE/EMINEM/GRAMMYS/ETC approve of lil wayne, thats all that matters
^^^ that's all that matters??? you gotta be the biggest fan boy of all times, they don't give a s**t bout wayne,they only care about who is selling, you didn't see jay,kanye,em f**kin with wayne on carter 1 and 2 did you??? they waited for him to sell a mill in a week then started d*ck riding,there approval don't mean s**t,accolades don't mean s**t unless you care about white people's acceptance cause that's all record sales and grammy's are. wayne is average at best get mad :lachen001:
 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM         #38
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:( Eminem giving up... Lil Wayne winning, Budden not selling.... I feel like Game right now.

[video - click to view]

12-01-2009, 09:16 PM         #39
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
eminem's quote >>>> your speculation...

wayne payed his dues... and the GOATs respect him and WORK WITH HIM IN THE STUDIO.. CASE CLOSED
^^^i bet if your fav rappers were gay you'd be out there lookin for d*cks too suck huh??? i like hov,em and kanye too but that has nothing to do with the fact that wayne is garbage.
 8 years ago '12        #40
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Very smart move by Em here. I think this is more about gaining fans than anything.

He should of said he listened to C2 though, b/c ain't nobody buying the whole "I listened to C3 and found out Wayne is dope!"

C2 is a classic.

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-01-2009 at 09:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential ôNo PullOutö Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy