"Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" -Eminem

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? 摘nough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM         #1
8568 pageviews
233 comments

Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" -Eminem

What music do you listen to on Sunday afternoon, when you're cleaning the house?

Eminem: Sunday afternoon? I'm watching football on Sunday afternoon.

I don't mean Sunday specifically, but what do you listen to in your free time?

Eminem: Fabolous has got a great album. Jay-Z, obviously. Last year I was bumpin' T.I.'s Paper Trail for almost the whole summer. I had bought Lil Wayne's album, but I was so busy recording that it literally just sat in my CD case until like six months ago. There was the hype about him, but I didn't see what all the hype was about. I felt like he was good, certainly above average from his singles, but it was like, "Is he that dope?" Then I listened to the whole album and was like, "Wow! My man is that dope—Lil Wayne is f**king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, "Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the f**k have you been?" They think it's funny, but you know, being sober, my eyes have opened up to so much more s**t that I was missing, that I should have been hip to.

[pic - click to view]

Eminem

all you stans can k!ll yourselves now...

Last edited by Narcz; 12-01-2009 at 08:24 PM..

233 comments for ""Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" -Eminem"

8 years ago '04        #2
PBills 1 heat pts
space
space
$703 | Props total: 192 192
what a damn shame. he cant be serious
 8 years ago '07        #3
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Narcz said:
What music do you listen to on Sunday afternoon, when you're cleaning the house?

Eminem: Fabolous has got a great album. Jay-Z, obviously. Last year I was bumpin' T.I.'s Paper Trail for almost the whole summer. I had bought Lil Wayne's album, but I was so busy recording that it literally just sat in my CD case until like six months ago. There was the hype about him, but I didn't see what all the hype was about. I felt like he was good, certainly above average from his singles, but it was like, "Is he that dope?" Then I listened to the whole album and was like, "Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, "Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the f**k have you been?" They think it's funny, but you know, being sober, my eyes have opened up to so much more s**t that I was missing, that I should have been hip to.

who cares? eminems probablly giving wayne props to reach out to his fans, you know the ones who's IQ barely passes 70......
 8 years ago '04        #4
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Sober Eminem loves Wayne, lmao
 8 years ago '04        #5
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 4475 4475
that's disappointing
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-01-2009, 08:28 PM         #6
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe it even if he does say it. Wayne's popularity has reached a point where if you have beef with him, it's an automatic L for you. Even if you're better. Like in my city people only listen to wayne and drake. they havent even heard of legends like rakim. I think people like Jay and Em and Kanye co-sign them just so they could expand their fanbase, or at least not lose theirs. thats my take on all of this.
 8 years ago '06        #7
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 4509 4509
Wayne is dope,but not all the time
 8 years ago '07        #8
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 ra1n said:
he's right, lil wayne is dope, he knows this cause he isnt brainwashed by the internet

most people hate Wayne cause the rest of the internet hates on him in forums

but in the real world, wayne is loved
please explain why he is dope because hes not and most people i know who are above the age of 18 no that wayne is garbage
 8 years ago '08        #9
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 PBills said:
what a damn shame. he cant be serious
prolly isn't just saying it to be nice I guess....early 00's Em wouldn't say this cause he didn't give a f**k what people thought it him
 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM         #10
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
prolly isn't just saying it to be nice I guess....early 00's Em wouldn't say this cause he didn't give a f**k what people thought it him
hes not the same anymore, oh well
 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM         #11
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
please explain why he is dope because hes not and most people i know who are above the age of 18 no that wayne is garbage
why must u exaggerate?
 12-01-2009, 08:46 PM         #12
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-01-2009, 08:47 PM         #13
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u hear that em stans?

right from ur idols mouth.. lol

eminem - Wow! My man is that dope—Lil Wayne is f**king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, "Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the f**k have you been?"

even that has been em see's wayne's greatness.... :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #14
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
Yeah I don't really give a s**t. Wayne =

nicoled985 said:
that's disappointing
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-01-2009, 08:50 PM         #15
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:

Eminem: Fabolous has got a great album. Jay-Z, obviously. Last year I was bumpin' T.I.'s Paper Trail for almost the whole summer. I had bought Lil Wayne's album, but I was so busy recording that it literally just sat in my CD case until like six months ago. There was the hype about him, but I didn't see what all the hype was about. I felt like he was good, certainly above average from his singles, but it was like, "Is he that dope?" Then I listened to the whole album and was like, "Wow! My man is that dope有il Wayne is f**king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, "Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the f**k have you been?" They think it's funny, but you know, being sober, my eyes have opened up to so much more s**t that I was missing, that I should have been hip to.

haha. fail attempt to make em look bad. and funny how drake4ever propped you on this. but i agree with em. i never said wayne was not make good music. the weird thing for em now is wayne is making the high music now. wanye will never be as lyrical as em but
maybe he can sort of see himself in wayne now. you know what im saying? him being sober and all.
 12-01-2009, 08:50 PM         #16
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao.. @ Em Stans...

Em Sold out & Lost
 12-01-2009, 08:53 PM         #17
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em is a good rapper but just because he thinks somebody is dope means everybody must think he's dope??? guess we should all dress like em too

[pic - click to view]

jesus can come down and tell us wayne is dope and i'd still slap the s**t outta him and send him back up
 12-01-2009, 08:54 PM         #18
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least Joe Budden isn't co-signing these lames.
 8 years ago '04        #19
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
n*gga dont lost it...
 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM         #20
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem knows him not liking Lil Wayne could start a race war, and since this is a black man's game Eminem has no choice but to co-sign.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter痴 boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy