Confirmed: Pretty Boy Floyd vs. Pacman - March 13

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2009, 05:48 PM         #161
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like im gonna have to make a rare trip to the f!ght when it occurs
 8 years ago '09        #162
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3378 3378
 Hu$tLa said:
Pac man bout to train harder den ever and he's still gonna get beat by mayweather...den Pac man gon be sayin..."FLOYD KEEPS DA PRIVATE JET"

Yep I agree
 8 years ago '05        #163
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
Cant wait clash of the titans.
 8 years ago '05        #164
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Source: Pacquiao agrees to 50-50 split
Comment Email Print Share
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

Manny Pacquiao has signed a contract to f!ght Floyd Mayweather Jr. in boxing's biggest f!ght on March 13, a source with knowledge of the meeting told ESPN.com on Friday night.

Arum and Pacquiao met for two hours Friday to discuss the proposed deal, according to Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz, who told the a.ssociated Press that "Manny has some additional requirements, requests, which Arum didn't think was a problem. The requests of Manny were so realistic that Arum doesn't feel it's a problem and it's pretty much a done deal."

Later Friday it became a done deal, at least on the Pacquiao side, when he signed the paperwork, the source said.

Mayweather had previously agreed to terms with Golden Boy Promotions, his promoter for the HBO PPV f!ght, but it was unclear if he had signed a contract.

The source also disclosed other aspects of the f!ght, which will take place at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds for Pacquiao's title and match the top two f!ghters in the world, pound-for-pound.

The camps agreed to a 50-50 split of the money, which could be gargantuan. Many experts expect the f!ght to eclipse the all-time pay-per-view record for sales, which is the 2.44 million buys generated by Mayweather's 2007 victory against Oscar De La Hoya.

Both f!ghters will wear 8-ounce gloves but each f!ghter will be allowed to select the brand of gloves he will wear for the f!ght.

For promotional purposes, the bout will be referred to as Mayweather-Pacquiao, but Top Rank will receive first billing over Golden Boy throughout the promotion.

However, instead of a full-scale media tour, there will only be a single press conference in New York during the second week of January. With the schedule compressed because of the March 13 date for the f!ght, rather than May 1, which the promoters and HBO PPV preferred, it didn't leave time for a lengthy media tour.

The f!ght is going to take place March 13 because Pacquiao is running for a congressional seat in the Philippines and the elections are in May, which would have been a conflict between his training and the campaign.

Pacquiao will spend the first half of his training camp in Baguio in the Philippines, where he also trained for the first part of his camp in preparation for his 12th-round knockout victory against Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14. For the final few weeks of his training, Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach will relocate to Roach's Wild Card gym in Hollywood, Calif.

The site of the bout has not been finalized. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has expressed interest in bringing the f!ght to his new stadium as have representatives from the Superdome in New Orleans. Also in the mix is the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which has hosted several Pacquiao and Mayweather bouts. Arum has also received a proposal for a 30,000-seat temporary stadium on the Las Vegas Strip across from the Wynn resort.

Dan Rafael covers boxing for ESPN.com.
Source:
 12-05-2009, 12:39 AM         #165
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The camps agreed to a 50-50 split of the money"

floyd know how to get that paper
 8 years ago '08        #166
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
This will be epic.................
 12-05-2009, 01:05 AM         #167
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money May>
 8 years ago '05        #168
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Manny signs... 147, 8oz gloves(glad that was BS)

aight now waiting for Floyd's signature
 8 years ago '06        #169
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Sizzler01 said:
Manny signs... 147, 8oz gloves(glad that was BS)

aight now waiting for Floyd's signature
didn't read article but wtf?Haven't been online too much lately but from what i got floyd already signed and sent over to floyd.Yesterday i saw pac agreed so thought it was done?So if floyd has to sign either manny changed something that floyd won't sgree to or floyd never signed in the first place and was just bulls**ttin
 8 years ago '04        #170
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 philly337 said:
didn't read article but wtf?Haven't been online too much lately but from what i got floyd already signed and sent over to floyd.Yesterday i saw pac agreed so thought it was done?So if floyd has to sign either manny changed something that floyd won't sgree to or floyd never signed in the first place and was just bulls**ttin
Agreeing to terms and signing are two different things. Floyd agreed to the terms, but never signed. Many didnt do either before Arnum went down to the Phil. Now that Manny has officially signed for the f!ght, as long as there are no changes in the agreement then FLoyd should sign and we should have a f!ght March 13th. If there were changes made and they havent been reported then well have to wait and see what happens.
 8 years ago '06        #171
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Ph8te said:
Agreeing to terms and signing are two different things. Floyd agreed to the terms, but never signed. Many didnt do either before Arnum went down to the Phil. Now that Manny has officially signed for the f!ght, as long as there are no changes in the agreement then FLoyd should sign and we should have a f!ght March 13th. If there were changes made and they havent been reported then well have to wait and see what happens.
i read on a few forums floyd already signed before arum met manny but guess they were wrong
 8 years ago '05        #172
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 1264 1264

Source: Pacquiao agrees to 50-50 split
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

Manny Pacquiao has signed a contract to f!ght Floyd Mayweather Jr. in boxing's biggest f!ght on March 13, a source with knowledge of the meeting told ESPN.com on Friday night.

Pacquiao and promotor Bob Arum met for two hours Friday to discuss the proposed deal, according to Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz, who told The a.ssociated Press that "Manny has some additional requirements, requests, which Arum didn't think was a problem.

"The requests of Manny were so realistic that Arum doesn't feel it's a problem and it's pretty much a done deal," Koncz said.

Later Friday it became a done deal, at least on the Pacquiao side, when he signed the paperwork, the source said.

Mayweather had previously agreed to terms with Golden Boy Promotions, his promoter for the HBO PPV f!ght, but it was unclear if he had signed a contract.

The source also disclosed other aspects of the f!ght, which will take place at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds for Pacquiao's title and match the top two f!ghters in the world, pound-for-pound.

The camps agreed to a 50-50 split of the money, which could be gargantuan. Many experts expect the f!ght to eclipse the all-time pay-per-view record for sales, which is the 2.44 million buys generated by Mayweather's 2007 victory against Oscar De La Hoya.

Both f!ghters will wear 8-ounce gloves but each f!ghter will be allowed to select the brand of gloves he will wear for the f!ght.

For promotional purposes, the bout will be referred to as Mayweather-Pacquiao, but Top Rank will receive first billing over Golden Boy throughout the promotion.

However, instead of a full-scale media tour, there will only be a single press conference in New York during the second week of January. With the schedule compressed because of the March 13 date for the f!ght, rather than May 1, which the promoters and HBO PPV preferred, it didn't leave time for a lengthy media tour.

The f!ght is going to take place March 13 because Pacquiao is running for a congressional seat in the Philippines and the elections are in May, which would have been a conflict between his training and the campaign.

Pacquiao will spend the first half of his training camp in Baguio in the Philippines, where he also trained for the first part of his camp in preparation for his 12th-round knockout victory against Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14. For the final few weeks of his training, Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach will relocate to Roach's Wild Card gym in Hollywood, Calif.

The site of the bout has not been finalized. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has expressed interest in bringing the f!ght to his new stadium as have representatives from the Superdome in New Orleans. Also in the mix is the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which has hosted several Pacquiao and Mayweather bouts. Arum has also received a proposal for a 30,000-seat temporary stadium on the Las Vegas Strip across from the Wynn resort.

Dan Rafael covers boxing for ESPN.com.
 12-05-2009, 06:40 PM         #173
Prescott 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet Mayweather is gonna try and wear them big a.ss gloves, like he wore against Zab Judah. I hope Pacman k!lls him in the ring. Like literally, takes his life and s**t. Then goes back to the Philippines and becomes King or Prime Minister, or whatever the f**k they have over there. Corrupt a.ss folk.
 8 years ago '09        #174
space
space
 Prescott said:
I bet Mayweather is gonna try and wear them big a.ss gloves, like he wore against Zab Judah. I hope Pacman k!lls him in the ring. Like literally, takes his life and s**t. Then goes back to the Philippines and becomes King or Prime Minister, or whatever the f**k they have over there. Corrupt a.ss folk.

Wishing death on someone will come back on your dumbass you f**king idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #175
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ill 800 said:
lmao. so after floyd destroys pacquiao, wtf are you haters gonna
say?
Okay,there's a flip side to that coin. What are the Pac Haters gonna say after a 1st loss upset for Floyd when Manny beats him? This can go either way.
 8 years ago '06        #176
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Prescott said:

Wow.... you took this comment a little to serious. I would like to see Manny win but not k!ll the n*gga....
 12-05-2009, 08:42 PM         #177
Prescott 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Wishing death on someone will come back on your dumbass you f**king idiot.
don't play with me Betha...
 8 years ago '09        #178
space
space
 Prescott said:
don't play with me, because im Betha...

8 years ago '05        #179
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Prescott said:
they both agreed to use 8oz gloves.
 8 years ago '05        #180
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 davon4204 said:
Okay,there's a flip side to that coin. What are the Pac Haters gonna say after a 1st loss upset for Floyd when Manny beats him? This can go either way.
There is no flip side, Mayweather going to beat his a.ss and thats that.

The next excuse will be, "he scared to f!ght Paul Wiliams.."

s**t will never end..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago