Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3503 3503
 igotgame4ya said:
calm down taj mowery (smart guy)!!

I'm sayin for all the talk about f!ghting and now this .... I say this is a duck!

Roach just said after cotto, that pac wants to f!ght in may b/c
he wanted the injury to heal... They can't f!ght fmj in march...

Then it was .... Floyd doesn't want to f!ght in march, and pac is running for a congressional seat....

Now it's floyd has agreed to f!ght in march, but now pac isn't f!ghting until after may???? Lmao!!! He's cherry picking b/c he knows fmj won't wait... And he'd rather beat yuri foreman, than lose again...

:owned:
 8 years ago '05        #102
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 igotgame4ya said:
calm down taj mowery (smart guy)!!

I'm sayin for all the talk about f!ghting and now this .... I say this is a duck!

Roach just said after cotto, that pac wants to f!ght in may b/c
he wanted the injury to heal... They can't f!ght fmj in march...

Then it was .... Floyd doesn't want to f!ght in march, and pac is running for a congressional seat....

Now it's floyd has agreed to f!ght in march, but now pac isn't f!ghting until after may???? Lmao!!! He's cherry picking b/c he knows fmj won't wait... And he'd rather beat yuri foreman, than lose again...
thats Roach talking though he may think hes Manny's manager but he aint, if you've read enough you'll know that ultimately Manny will do what he wants to do, you really think after all the dudes he has fought Pac would duck Mayweather in the richest f!ght in history most likely? come on now
 8 years ago '07        #103
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
if arum says sign that mothaf**kin line pac has no choice

@ his country not electing him 2 yrs ago but now treating him like a god
 8 years ago '08        #104
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 youngvito18 said:
problem is...........whats after this???

i think people been waiting for this f!ght but after this is mayweather wins then what else does he have to prove or if pacman wins well who else is his challenger....its gonna get boring after this f!ght
no its not. boxing will continue to live. if they don't f!ght RIP boxing? if they do f!ght RIP boxing? Boxing haters need to make up their mind
 8 years ago '07        #105
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I know I must be high..... I was staring at the title for like 5 mins trying to figure out why Adam "Pacman" Jones was f!ghting Damn, I'm going to bed
 8 years ago '05        #106
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
the writer from USA Today contradicted that report and said that Pac would rather f!ght before the election and is planning a 10 week training camp and has agreed in principle so we'll see
 8 years ago '07        #107
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 8 years ago '06        #108
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #109
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Mayweather is gonnna get washed point blank period
 8 years ago '05        #110
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 dg177bx said:
Mayweather is gonnna get washed point blank period
I doubt it. You are putting way to much faith in Pacman
 12-03-2009, 09:34 AM         #111
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
quit doubting yourself, its not a matter of faith its a matter of karma.
for all the s**t talking mayweather does and all the lames hes fought, now lets see him get his a.ss knocked out by the lil guy.
 8 years ago '04        #112
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 sizzler01 said:
thats roach talking though he may think hes manny's manager but he aint, if you've read enough you'll know that ultimately manny will do what he wants to do, you really think after all the dudes he has fought pac would duck mayweather in the richest f!ght in history most likely? Come on now

right! As soon as arum says.. Get in the ring... Pac gonna get in!

He pulled the same stunt with dlh when he thought he was going to lose... Then they thought of the catchweight...

Now you can't do a catchweight to weight drain fmj.... He's scared....

I'm just saying sign the contract for 3/10/10 ..... Even arum is saying that there is no reason he can't f!ght in march!
 12-03-2009, 09:56 AM         #113
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
^^It never went anywhere
yeah, but boxing's quickly becoming a dead sport. hopefully this f!ght can breathe some life into it.
 8 years ago '05        #114
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
right! As soon as arum says.. Get in the ring... Pac gonna get in!

He pulled the same stunt with dlh when he thought he was going to lose... Then they thought of the catchweight...

Now you can't do a catchweight to weight drain fmj.... He's scared....

I'm just saying sign the contract for 3/10/10 ..... Even arum is saying that there is no reason he can't f!ght in march!
thats not true, Pac is a stickler at the negotiating table... the de la hoya f!ght wasn't at a catchweight
 8 years ago '04        #115
igotgame4ya 
space
space
 sizzler01 said:
thats not true, pac is a stickler at the negotiating table... The de la hoya f!ght wasn't at a catchweight
nah check ur info... Oscar wanted the f!ght at a higher weight... And team pacman said no... That's why oscar was weight drained... When has dlh weighed 147 or 146???? Like 10 yrs ago?

Pac doesn't control the negotiations... They told him his biggest payday will be dlh and guess what... He signed the contract!
 8 years ago '09        #116
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
This sounds Historic.
 8 years ago '05        #117
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
nah check ur info... Oscar wanted the f!ght at a higher weight... And team pacman said no... That's why oscar was weight drained... When has dlh weighed 147 or 146???? Like 10 yrs ago?

Pac doesn't control the negotiations... They told him his biggest payday will be dlh and guess what... He signed the contract!
no he didn't Pac was at 135 at the time DLH 154, you're really telling me that DLH expected him to move up to 154? nah it was always in the cards that the f!ght would be at 147 DLH said he could make 147 'easily'

Pac doesn't control negotiations but he has the final say which explains why he turned down the Hatton contract, the guy isn't a yes man

It appears that Arum has budged Hatton’s negotiators from 50-50 to 52-48 on the deal in favour of the Filipino, and has raised Pacquiao’s purse to $11 million, but it appears Arum is mystified as to why the deal is not now going to completion.
Arum said: “I don’t know what these people want anymore. If it won’t happen, it won’t happen. I have no idea what Plan B is.”
By all accounts, Pacquiao’s trainer Freddie Roach is also irked that he has not been able to contact Pacquiao. Roach believes Pacquiao should f!ght Hatton – and that he will knock him out.
 8 years ago '04        #118
igotgame4ya 
space
space
 sizzler01 said:
no he didn't pac was at 135 at the time dlh 154, you're really telling me that dlh expected him to move up to 154? Nah it was always in the cards that the f!ght would be at 147 dlh said he could make 147 'easily'

pac doesn't control negotiations but he has the final say which explains why he turned down the hatton contract, the guy isn't a yes man

come on, lets be smarter than this...

Pac-man signed the deal after arum got at him! It was the $... And the weight, he knew at 154 oscar would be a problem ... And yes oscar wanted the f!ght at 154... He just fought there and has been there for yrs... Why drain urself unless you had to??
And that's what happened... He had to in order to make that odh vs pac $$$$$..
Otherwise no multi- mill payday for the golden boy...

For multi-mills what would you do???? Prolly the samething oscar did!

So stop acting like pac runs the show... Yeah he's the f!ghter, but his contract with arum alone dictates who's running the pac man show!

I'm telling you this!!!!!! After arum shows him the $$$$ hes gonna lose for not f!ghting in march and that he will never get fmj to agree again...

Watch pac get in the ring!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #119
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628

The site is to be determined but the 2 choices are down to the new cowboy stadium and MGM with New Orleans having a "small chance"....we got ourselves a megaf!ght:dancingcool:

Last edited by Main Event; 12-04-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #120
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3503 3503
Major f**king props. Can't wait.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago