Confirmed: Pretty Boy Floyd vs. Pacman - March 13

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
my guess is Floyd is gonna win but im putting my money betting-wise on Pac-Man because i'll make more if Pac-Man wins
 8 years ago '08        #62
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
YES SIR!!! This what the kid been waiting for. This sh1t gonna be epic. hopefully this will be in vegas since a brotha got a free place to stay out there. I would try to get tickets but i know they gonna be impossible to get and gonna cost a grip.

And i got my money on Floyd. People talkin about how fast Pac is like Floyd is slow or something.

Last edited by Ron O'Neal; 12-02-2009 at 08:39 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #63
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 BxCastro said:
Young boy pull up a chair....the sweet science that is boxing is not all about scoring a knockout....if you have no defense and you get knocked out u got destroyed

:owned:......
 8 years ago '08        #64
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
This f!ght will be epic and although pacman is good I'll be putting my money on floyd mayweather..........
 12-02-2009, 08:41 AM         #65
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My money is on the National FIST of the Philippines.

Every single time, from Cotto to De La Hoya to Hatton. Everyone said they were all gonna knock out PACMAN. I'll believe it when I see it.

But people will see, the naturally loaded fists are gonna make some noise again in this world and put MY PEOPLE ON THE MAP again.
 8 years ago '09        #66
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
mayweather gonna win haters get mad
 8 years ago '08        #67
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #68
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
I got Mayweather winning, but this will be the first f!ght he will actually have to come out and f!ght. I hope pac man stalks him, so he wont hit and run the whole f!ght like he usually does. This f!ght is gonna be all about points.
 8 years ago '08        #69
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
WTF does "RIP boxing" mean? After this it will be "Long Live Boxing"!!
 8 years ago '04        #70
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Nite nite pac man!!!
 12-02-2009, 10:19 AM         #71
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man if JJ gets it to Cowboys Stadium might have to call one of my aunt's up to get me tickets, hopefully that's during Spring Break
 8 years ago '06        #72
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Pbf>>>
 12-02-2009, 10:27 AM         #73
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got pacman winning this
 8 years ago '08        #74
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12244 12244
Vegas, NO, Dallas don't matter

<<<---ya boy in da building....just waiting on the particulars so da fellas and I can set da itinerary.
 8 years ago '08        #75
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12244 12244
 youngvito18 said:
my guess is Floyd is gonna win but im putting my money betting-wise on Pac-Man because i'll make more if Pac-Man wins

So you just gon throw money away

da fuk son...name of the game is to make money yo...put the money down on who you think gon win not who gon get you the most.

I'd take Floyd and win my $400 b4 I'd take Paq-man cuz of the line.
 8 years ago '04        #76
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
As soon as they announce the date and location, I'm booking my ticket...This one I gotta see in person
 12-02-2009, 10:44 AM         #77
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it will go the distance and will be a close decision or a draw...rematch = more money for both. a clean KO for either side is bad business for both really.
 8 years ago '05        #78
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
Why do people keep saying this means the death of boxing? Do they not understand the magnitude of this f!ght? Even the founder of the UFC is geeked to see this f!ght happen!
 8 years ago '09        #79
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

MANILA, Philippines - There’s only one f!ght Manny Pacquiao is looking at right now, and that’s the one in the political arena.

So, unless Bob Arum offers him the moon, Pacquiao is no longer inclined to f!ght in March or May as earlier expected.

Pacquiao’s lawyer, Franklin Gacal, yesterday told The STAR that the reigning pound-for-pound champion has come to a decision the other night that his next f!ght will come after the May 10 elections.

“As of last night, Manny said he doesn’t want to f!ght in April or even May. There will be no f!ght. Maybe it will come after the elections,” said Gacal.

Pacquiao is running for a congressional seat in his home province of Sarangani where he will face a political heavyweight in his bid for public office.

The most exciting boxer in the planet today feels that he needs all the time he has to campaign, and has decided to put his boxing career on hold.

“Ayaw niya muna lumaban (He doesn’t want to f!ght yet),” said Gacal, who said Arum, scheduled to fly in today, will also meet with the boxer regarding their plans.

But the Top Rank president, according to Gacal, will be here for another reason outside of Pacquiao’s next f!ght. Reports said it has something to do with another deal with giant TV network ABS-CBN.

It looks like the Lopez-owned network has struck another deal with Pacquiao regarding his next f!ghts. GMA-7 and Solar Sports have been the boxer’s network partners for his most recent f!ghts.

Arum has met with Richard Schaefer regarding the big f!ght between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. And while there’s a “gag order” on the negotiations, Arum said the initial meeting was “very good.”

Even if Pacquiao decides to f!ght after the elections, the negotiations should continue, because the f!ght, if and when it happens, should be the biggest of this generation.

The Pacquiao-Mayweather f!ght can easily generate more than a $100 million in revenue, and if it takes place, the FIlipino icon can earn more than $30 million.

“Everything will depend on the developments after the elections. But again, as of last night, the March 13 and May 1 dates for Pacquiao’s next f!ght are out,” said Gacal.

When he sits down with Pacquiao, Arum will also discuss the boxer’s future in politics. Initially, Arum had hoped that Pacquiao would run unopposed.

But his rival for the congressional seat, one who comes for a deeply-rooted political family, did not budge and has also filed his certificate of candidacy like Pacquiao.
 8 years ago '04        #80
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Damn, March eh? Pretty soon, wasn't it slated for May 1st? I don't even watch boxing, but ima have to catch this one...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy