Confirmed: Pretty Boy Floyd vs. Pacman - March 13

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2009, 09:09 PM         #21
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*CK I'ma still be on house arrest.
 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigAssTree said:
:dancingcool:

fam i know u just didnt link us to a google box search. wtf we look like, hobos?
 12-01-2009, 09:17 PM         #23
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
march 13th nobody will have anymore excuses as to why Floyd is the king of boxing. sorry pac your time is up
 8 years ago '05        #24
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
**prepares to place bets with people at work**:applause:
 8 years ago '09        #25
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
Floyd is gonna say what everybody else said after a loss to Pac..." He was just too fast!"
 8 years ago '04        #26
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Main Event said:
Keep the f!ght in Vegas
f**k that, 100,000 people>whatever that small a.ss mgm grand holds
 8 years ago '08        #27
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 hockeythug said:
f**k that, 100,000 people>whatever that small a.ss mgm grand holds
Vegas is the f!ghting capital of the world my dude....They are gonna do everything they can to make sure this f!ght stays in Vegas
 8 years ago '04        #28
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Mayweather prolly thinks the place is his lucky charm so yeah I doubt they will move it. But Mayweather is greedy so you never know.

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-01-2009 at 09:56 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #29
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
damm iono were to go lean on this.... slight edge to floyd right now.... his most imrpessive f!ght to me anyway was the the first castillo f!ght... he fought hurt and still stood in the center of the ring with dude... and obviously the diego f!ght, although (rip) for some reason dude wasn't taking this f!ght seriouzly... I remember him stuffing his face before the f!ght... pac man seems to get better each f!ght, wich is scary.... I'ma just sit back n enjoy this s**t... I want pac man to win, but gun to head I would have to side with floyd... he has an image of being c*cky an over confident, but he trains as hard as anybody, and respects the opposings dudes strenths... even if it doesn't come off that way... the roach pac man combination is golden, but floyd has beaten him before... slight lean toward floyd

Last edited by ginobili 20; 12-01-2009 at 10:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Man i don't who to go for now. Floyd and pacquaio are the two best f!ghter of this decade and two of the most gifted two. We are talking two of the fastest f!ghter today who both have some serious pop. One is a defensive genious with low work rate, and the other and offensive genious who is one of the best finisher in the sport. They both of my favorite f!ghter and i give Floyd lots of props for taking this f!ght. But i wont buy this f!ght cause these are two of my favorite f!ghters f!ghting and i don't want any of them to lose. And the Guy who said if Floyd lose boxing would be red. He fail to realize that pacquaio is just a big draw as Floyd. Actually pacquaio has the most sold boxing f!ght this year and has two of the top 3 selling boxing ppv this year. Add that there are great non ppv f!ghts out there like Paul Williams vs Martinez, Berto vs Mosley, the super six tournament, Peterson vs Bradley.
 12-01-2009, 10:18 PM         #31
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should birng it to canada and have drake perform:dancingcool:
 12-01-2009, 10:31 PM         #32
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
they should birng it to canada and have drake perform:dancingcool:
 12-01-2009, 10:38 PM         #33
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pacquiao-Mayweather bout closer

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

The proposed super f!ght between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather is getting closer.

Mayweather agreed to terms for the welterweight title bout on Tuesday, multiple sources with knowledge of the negotiations told ESPN.com.

The proposed date is March 13, although there is a chance it could move to May 1, sources said. Mayweather, according to a source close to him, is OK with either date.

Pacquiao and Mayweather have fought recent bouts at catch weights. However if they complete their deal, the bout would be contested at 147 pounds, the maximum for a welterweight f!ght, a source said.

Top Rank's Bob Arum, who promotes Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs), was flying to the Philippines on Tuesday night to meet with Pacquiao and try to close his side of the deal.

Arum spent much of Tuesday getting open issues resolved in his negotiations with Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who represents Mayweather, sources said. Once Arum was able to do that, he left for the Philippines and is expected back on Monday.

If the HBO PPV f!ght happens on March 13, it would force the tentative HBO PPV f!ght between light heavyweights Roy Jones Jr. and Bernard Hopkins to move to another date. Hopkins and Jones both f!ght Wednesday and must win for their f!ght to go through.

The site for Pacquiao-Mayweather remains up in the air. There is interest from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to bring the f!ght to his new stadium. There is also interest from venues in Las Vegas, including the MGM Grand (which has hosted several Pacquiao and Mayweather f!ghts), and the Superdome in New Orleans in hosting a f!ght many believe will break the all-time record for pay-per-view buys, which is the 2.44 million units sold for Mayweather's 2007 split decision victory against Oscar De La Hoya.

The f!ght moved front and center with heavy public demand for it following Pacquiao's dominant 12th-round knockout of Miguel Cotto to win a welterweight title on Nov. 14. The victory gave Pacquiao a title in a record-breaking seventh weight division and 1.25 million pay-per-view units.

Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs), who has won titles in five divisions, came out of a brief retirement in September to dominate Juan Manuel Marquez in a f!ght that generated 1.05 million buys.

Just a few days after Pacquiao's win over Cotto, Arum and Schaefer began negotiations.

One wrench in the talks was the date. Arum, Schaefer and HBO wanted to slot the f!ght on May 1. However, Pacquiao announced his candidacy for a congressional seat in the Philippines on Tuesday. With the election scheduled for May 10, it rules out a May 1 f!ght unless Pacquiao runs unopposed. Pacquiao lost the election for a congressional seat in 2007.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather isn't finalized, Arum has talked about matching Pacquiao with junior middleweight titlist Yuri Foreman, which would give Pacquiao an opportunity to win a title in an eighth division. Foreman defeated Daniel Santos to win a 154-pound belt on the Pacquiao-Cotto undercard.

Schaefer has talked about bringing Mayweather to England to match him with Matthew Hatton in the event Pacquiao-Mayweather isn't made. Hatton is the brother of Ricky Hatton, the former junior welterweight and welterweight titlist whom Mayweather knocked out in 2007.

Dan Rafael is the boxing writer for ESPN.com.

8 years ago '09        #34
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
Thanks man I cant wait for the f!ght... I'm going with Mayweather all the way and YES I'm taking bets ($300 minimum).
 12-01-2009, 10:41 PM         #35
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pacman going whip that azz
 8 years ago '04        #36
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 1 1
link dont work
 8 years ago '06        #37
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
oh damn.....!!!
 8 years ago '06        #38
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
heaven muthaf**kin yeah....

Floyd in a decision....
 8 years ago '07        #39
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
let the games begin

Mayweather FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #40
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
Pacman gonna rip em.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy