Rappers who have signed the worst music contracts

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
7567 pageviews
7 comments

Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
Rappers who have signed the worst music contracts

Nas signed a 10 album deal with an advance of 40,000. While Serchlite Publishing was also taking a huge portion of his publishing rights. Faith Newman is the devil.

Lil Fizz not sure on the details of the contract but when your manager who in a normal artist management deal only receives as high as 20 percent of gross profits is the one buying houses and cars as gifts for you(the artist) something is terribly wrong.

Any others image

7 comments for "Rappers who have signed the worst music contracts"

8 years ago '09        #2
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
^^^^^^^^^^^sources?????????????????????? To prove you ain't lying

bulls**t no proof

Last edited by Ash10; 12-01-2009 at 07:00 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #3
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
lil john
a tribe called quest

all of em do lol
 8 years ago '05        #4
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
Nas had one more album due on his contract with Sony; now the company will have, in essence, half of two Nas albums, while remaining in a position to keep working with the rapper on a variety of other projects, including a possible film
The article is in 2006 right before his album Hip Hop is Dead on Def Jam. I'll leave the math for you to do on his dicography remember that Sony released QB's Finest and The Greatest Hits. His first baby mother mentions his frustration with his label dealings. Its been mentioned before that that Nas signed a bad deal, wish I could give you the audio. As far as B2K...Chris Stokes and his shadyness yall should know about by now.

I figured alot of this info was common knowledge bro, listening to radio has always given info on the business side over the years

Last edited by Flatbush85; 12-01-2009 at 07:03 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #5
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 karr153 said:
The article is in 2006 right before his album Hip Hop is Dead on Def Jam. I'll leave the math for you to do on his dicography remember that Sony released QB's Finest and The Greatest Hits. His first baby mother mentions his frustration with his label dealings. Its been mentioned before that that Nas signed a bad deal, wish I could give you the audio. As far as B2K...Chris Stokes and his shadyness yall should know about by now.

I figured alot of this info was common knowledge bro, listening to radio has always given info on the business side over the years
:applause: thats more like it tho how comes nas ain't on bankruptcy yet???????? nas ain't broke like beanie sigel & joe budden :lachen001::lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #6
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
 ash1990 said:
:applause: thats more like it tho how comes nas ain't on bankruptcy yet???????? nas ain't broke like beanie sigel & joe budden :lachen001::lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
Meanwhile, his excessive spending habits left him with little money, and Nas was forced to ask for a loan to purchase clothes to wear to the Source Awards ceremony in 1995 - Source Magazine
Stoute taught you how to deal wit paper - Cormega (Poetry)
Nas isn't in the red anymore because Steve Stoute saved his life by executive producing "It Was Written". I am sure Joe Budden is not broke. even if he is receiving lets say an average rate of 8 cents royalty rate on "Pump It Up" that song gets spins internationally constantly to this day. No broke n*gga can afford the note on two Bentleys is all I have to say bout Sigel.
 8 years ago '09        #7
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
i thought the lox signed a f**ked up deal but that nas deal is crazy.
 8 years ago '07        #8
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221
anyone on Bad Boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago