The Official New Orleans Saints V.S. Washington Redskins Game Thread [Discussion/Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Do You Have On Dec 6th
New Orleans Saints 16 69.57%
Washington Redskins 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #581
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
 Andre3stacks said:
I have no idea how campbell can be the first name to come out yall mouths. didn't cost us the game. Bad interception tho. All starts with the kicker.
cuz he sucks dre, damn its not that hard to figure out.. campbell is the worst. dude can't even complete the simplest passes. he completes a couple nice passes every game which convinces som fans that he may actually be good but in the end he finds ways to lose. look at that last int he threw, frinkin horrible pass. campbell is a loser not a winner. he's been starting for 4 years now and hasn;t even improved. that should tell you he needs to be gone.

blame it on the o line, the coahing stffs, w/e. the guy still cannot read the field or complete simple passes.

we have other problems but campbell needs to be the first one replaced imo.

trade cooley too for some picks or linemen. fred davis is the truth

and don't even get me started on landrys bum a.ss. omg i wish someone in the skins locker room would f!ght his punk a.ss and tell him to stop running his mouth after every single play. i think the guy is on the juice or something,

Last edited by st21; 12-06-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 12-06-2009, 04:17 PM         #582
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:greetings0:
 8 years ago '04        #583
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 DoMieD said:
OMG... Kid... where the f**k did I say Sellars WOULD have RECOVERED THE BALL..

Your so f**king dumb, I swear to god this has got to be the DUMBEST f**king argument I've ever been in..

I SAID... "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD OF HAPPENED B/C THE PLAYERS QUIT PLAYING B/C THE WHISTLE WAS BLOWN"

Jesus christ kid, I'm speaking f**king ENGLISH, it's not that hard to understand.

Bringing up Gonzaga in a NFL Saints/Redskins thread = Automatic fail and defeat.

Move along you non reading piece of s**t.
we do know what would have happened. There was one redskins guy on the ground and two saints guys over there. One on the ground and one picking up the ball. s**t if they didnt blow the whistle the saints guy would have ran that s**t into the endzone and ended it right there. You are the only one in the world thinking that the redskins would have had a chance to recover that if the whistle wasnt blown. Get over it already damn

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 12-06-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #584
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
superman can

but superman wouldnt have fumbled
 8 years ago '06        #585
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
 Liquid-Science said:
WE WANT CLAUSEN!!!!

lmao @ the skins always finding ways to f**k up a game...this team is comical and any real fan can see it coming

Jason Campbell needs to be gone...he is not clutch at all, he's a terrible QB...I don't want a black QB running my team...yes coonin

Devin Thomas and Malcolm kelly earned another year...especially Devin Thomas, he got some moves

Haynesworth is terrible, that falling on the ground and injury act is tired already...he missed two divisional games and falls flops his fat a.ss on the ground at important moments...that last drive was disgusting, he gave the saints like 5 minutes to prepare on what they were going to do

Sellers should be gone, he's old, his tough guy act is tired too...you can't even hold on to the ball, he's fumbled away numerous games

WE WANT CLAUSEN!!!!!
what happened to the last ND qb who met a SEC defense? yet alone a nfl defense? Don't listen to espn homie
 8 years ago '04        #586
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
anyone got pics of that redskins coach facial expression.
 8 years ago '04        #587
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I love to see the rest of the skins fans coming to my side

you guys should have just done weeks ago like I did, then you wouldn't be as mad now...this s**t is pretty funny to me

it's like watching the Bungles from years back...they just invent ways to f**k something up
 12-06-2009, 04:22 PM         #588
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nfl officiating is terrible
 8 years ago '12        #589
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 NoLedge18720 said:
we do know what would have happened. There was one redskins guy on the ground and two saints guys over there. One on the ground and one picking up the ball. s**t if they didnt blow the whistle the saints guy would have ran that s**t into the endzone and ended it right there. You are the only one in the world thinking that the redskins would have had a chance to recover that if the whistle wasnt blown. Get over it already damn
You are one stupid mother f**ker, you really are.

Looks like there ARE ALOT of PEOPLE thinking like me.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-06-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #590
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Blockburner28 said:
what happened to the last ND qb who met a SEC defense? yet alone a nfl defense? Don't listen to espn homie
I don't listen to ESPN...if I did I'd be screaming for Jake Locker

I don't like Bradford, I don't like McCoy and I don't like Tebow as a QB

Clausen is the best of a mediocre lot and I'd take a risk on him over having that loser Campbell around anymore

either Clausen or Okung
 12-06-2009, 04:27 PM         #591
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont worry fellas......good game...but this truly is a special year for our saints...things like this happen to special teams and u look back at it hopefully after winning a superbowl
 8 years ago '08        #592
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
 #21 said:
cuz he sucks dre, damn its not that hard to figure out.. campbell is the worst. dude can't even complete the simplest passes. he completes a couple nice passes every game which convinces som fans that he may actually be good but in the end he finds ways to lose. look at that last int he threw, frinkin horrible pass. campbell is a loser not a winner. he's been starting for 4 years now and hasn;t even improved. that should tell you he needs to be gone.

blame it on the o line, the coahing stffs, w/e. the guy still cannot read the field or complete simple passes.

we have other problems but campbell needs to be the first one replaced imo.

trade cooley too for some picks or linemen. fred davis is the truth

and don't even get me started on landrys bum a.ss. omg i wish someone in the skins locker room would f!ght his punk a.ss and tell him to stop running his mouth after every single play. i think the guy is on the juice or something,
I have a feelinf u have some racist component in u. he pretty much had a perfect game. One bad pass. I see Qbs make those all game. Hes not clutch but there are like 7 real clutch QBs in the NFL. If u think campbell is the biggest problem u have some hidden racism in ur heart or some s**t. Fred Davis has been s**tty most of the season and had one good game today and all of a sudden hes the truth?? I think u need to look a little more into this.
 8 years ago '05        #593
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 LadiesMan217 said:
dont worry fellas......good game...but this truly is a special year for our saints...things like this happen to special teams and u look back at it hopefully after winning a superbowl
...We Going Need A Goldberg Thread After This Shyt. Seem The Hate Is Growing More & More After Each Game
 8 years ago '06        #594
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I am soooo glad the skins took Landry at #6 a couple years ago. We got AD at 7 but the player we were really targeting was Landry.
 8 years ago '08        #595
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
lmao @ people still mad in this thread.

You lost.
Take the loss and move on.
 8 years ago '04        #596
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 DoMieD said:
You are one stupid mother f**ker, you really are.

Looks like there ARE ALOT of PEOPLE thinking like me.

[pic - click to view]

now I know you're an idiot. We arent talking about the down by contact we are talking about the fact that you think sellers could glide 5 feet from his stomach to recover the ball
 8 years ago '12        #597
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
now I know you're an idiot. We arent talking about the down by contact we are talking about the fact that you think sellers could glide 5 feet from his stomach to recover the ball
Judist priest... Please tell me your not serious right now...

Nah, your not.. I'm not even gonna respond to this.

No one is this dumb.
 8 years ago '07        #598
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
 Andre3stacks said:
I have a feelinf u have some racist component in u. he pretty much had a perfect game. One bad pass. I see Qbs make those all game. Hes not clutch but there are like 7 real clutch QBs in the NFL. If u think campbell is the biggest problem u have some hidden racism in ur heart or some s**t. Fred Davis has been s**tty most of the season and had one good game today and all of a sudden hes the truth?? I think u need to look a little more into this.
every person in the world is at least a little bit racist . but that is not the reason i do not like campbell. i can name 2 other black qb's i would love to start for us. mcnabb or garrard. i just don't think campbell has the brains to be a good quarterback. and his accuracy is very poor at times.

and you must not have watched mnay games this year if you think this was freds first good game. he has been beasting ever since cooley went down. maybe not HUGE numbers but definitely has been reliable and made some very big plays and shown the ability to run after the catch.

devin thomas showing great strides too. not so much kelly.

Last edited by st21; 12-06-2009 at 04:37 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #599
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i wonder if the NFL will issue a statement for the blown call. they should it was terrible.
 8 years ago '12        #600
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 awall said:
i wonder if the NFL will issue a statement for the blown call. they should it was terrible.
Im kinda hoping maybe tonight on NBC they will do that.. they should.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago