Steelers WILL run the table...mark my words

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
this thread is classic...

all the ingredients are present.

1. bold thread title - CHECK
2. thread backfiring - CHECK
3. name calling (e-beef) - CHECK
4. questioning 1's loyalty - CHECK


that being said...
threadstarter still failed.



 8 years ago '06        #102
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
im a steelers fan, but i cant see this happening, were having a bad season
 8 years ago '06        #103
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
How the f**k do you lose to Bruce Gradowski and the Raiders. Next week Pitt loses to the browns if not them then the Ravens. Season is over.
 8 years ago '07        #104
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Fail.com
 8 years ago '05        #105
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 stillers09 said:
The Steelers HAVE to win out and the jets, ravens and dolphins lose at least once and the jags or the broncos will probably have to lose a couple at least for the steelers to get into the last wildcard spot, then its a whole new season and ben and troy should be healthy. steelers have won 3 straight on the road to get the superbowl before in '05 and they can do it again :bigok:
Not that far fetched.

Check it...we play Baltimore and Miami. We beat them, we knock'm outta the equation. Jags have Indy AND NE left. Thats 2 L's. Jets have Cincy AND Indy left, that knocks them out. If we win out, we make the playoffs.
 8 years ago '05        #106
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 SHootar said:
yeah thats the thing...either the broncos OR Jags gotta lose 2 of their last 4 games basically for us to have a chance.

Jags remaining sched:

vs. MIA
vs. INDY
@ NE
@ CLE

i can see 2 possible losses there.


Broncos remaining sched

@ INDY
OAK
@ PHI
KC

phi and indy won't be picnics. they could lose a couple of those too.


we still have a shot. we need indy to run the table and hand both them losses.
Broncos arent a concern.

We just need the 6 seed.

Just an FYI, we went 4-0 to end the season in 05/06, then won 4 straight in the playoffs and won the superbowl from the 6 seed. Just sayin....
 8 years ago '06        #107
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Reppindaburghh said:
Broncos arent a concern.

We just need the 6 seed.

Just an FYI, we went 4-0 to end the season in 05/06, then won 4 straight in the playoffs and won the superbowl from the 6 seed. Just sayin....
broncos are still a concern. they got a wild card spot. so if we're hoping for jags to lose 2...why not increase our chances and hope for broncos to lose 2 as well?? we hold the tiebreaker over broncos. so if they lose 2 and we win out...we got it. if jags lose 1 and we win out...jags got tiebreaker. if baltimore loses to us, but wins the other 4 (including tmrw night) pretty sure they have the tiebreaker. jets are not even a concern.

bottom line

we need TWO of broncos, ravens, and jags to lose 2+ games and we need to win all 4. only 1 of those teams losing 2+ and we're out regardless. so broncos are very much a concern. in ur proposition u forgot that even if ravens lose to us, they still have tiebreaker if they don't lose another game. and they would get in, not us. so like i said...broncos/jags/ravens...we need 2+ losses from 2 of em. def realistic considering the schedules.


Last edited by SHootar; 12-07-2009 at 12:11 AM..
 12-07-2009, 12:25 AM         #108
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
this thread is classic...

all the ingredients are present.

1. bold thread title - CHECK
2. thread backfiring - CHECK
3. name calling (e-beef) - CHECK
4. questioning 1's loyalty - CHECK


that being said...
threadstarter still failed.



Guess my fail wasn't so bad

Alright!
 8 years ago '08        #109
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
Broncos arent a concern.

We just need the 6 seed.

Just an FYI, we went 4-0 to end the season in 05/06, then won 4 straight in the playoffs and won the superbowl from the 6 seed. Just sayin....
:iagree:

It's tough but it's FAR from over.
 8 years ago '04        #110
BayLoc 
space
avatar space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
shootar got owned....yo who is ur team though, cause i remember when u used to like the colts, then someone else, now steelers, or who is ur team?
 8 years ago '06        #111
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Broncos are hardly a lock. I think the Ravens are the biggest lock out of any team f!ghting for a Wild Card spot. Tomorrow nights game is tough but I think they win & they should go 3-1 to finish out AT WORST. I see the Broncos 2-2, @Indy & @Philly is a b**ch. Ravens & Broncos finish with the same record & they got the WC spot over them in a tie breaker.

Jags sched is too hard to keep pace with Baltimore IMO. A Ravens W tomorrow will lock them both up at 7-5. Jags have Ls @NE & against Indy left IMO plus you cant look past Miami next week in an in-state game, we already know the Jags attendance is trash, I wouldnt be too surprised if theres not that much more of Jacksonville fan attendance.


End of the day I got Denver & Baltimore in there tho.
 8 years ago '06        #112
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 BayLoc said:
shootar got owned....yo who is ur team though, cause i remember when u used to like the colts, then someone else, now steelers, or who is ur team?
:wtf:
 8 years ago '06        #113
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 eLLz said:
Broncos are hardly a lock. I think the Ravens are the biggest lock out of any team f!ghting for a Wild Card spot. Tomorrow nights game is tough but I think they win & they should go 3-1 to finish out AT WORST. I see the Broncos 2-2, @Indy & @Philly is a b**ch. Ravens & Broncos finish with the same record & they got the WC spot over them in a tie breaker.

Jags sched is too hard to keep pace with Baltimore IMO. A Ravens W tomorrow will lock them both up at 7-5. Jags have Ls @NE & against Indy left IMO plus you cant look past Miami next week in an in-state game, we already know the Jags attendance is trash, I wouldnt be too surprised if theres not that much more of Jacksonville fan attendance.


End of the day I got Denver & Baltimore in there tho.
honestly i think green bay pulls it out tonight. baltimore almost got exposed by us without big ben or polamalu...aaron rodgers might shred that secondary.
 8 years ago '12        #114
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 SHootar said:
honestly i think green bay pulls it out tonight. baltimore almost got exposed by us without big ben or polamalu...aaron rodgers might shred that secondary.
The only thing is that Baltimore probably has enough strength and size to man handle that O-Line..

Although, I thought Dallas would do the same..

Baltimore will have to get alot of pressure on Rodgers to win this game regardless.
 8 years ago '06        #115
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 SHootar said:
honestly i think green bay pulls it out tonight. baltimore almost got exposed by us without big ben or polamalu...aaron rodgers might shred that secondary.
Good call, I didnt expect Ray Rice to be as much of a non factor in this game. Packers were getting some generous a.ss calls even tho the Ravens did get some tacky PI calls, tacky PI calls all around the refs didnt let them n*ggas play for s**t out there tonite.


I cant even call it anymore except I think Denver has the 5 spot locked up now. The 6 spot should be a good race
 8 years ago '08        #116
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Broncos are hardly a lock. I think the Ravens are the biggest lock out of any team f!ghting for a Wild Card spot. Tomorrow nights game is tough but I think they win & they should go 3-1 to finish out AT WORST.


They sure are the biggest lock. They k!lled it tonight.

 8 years ago '07        #117
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 SHootar said:
yeah i said it. and will bump this again when it happens. does it mean anything?? obv not, since SB is the only real prize. but if u think differently..let it be known. so i can laugh in ur face when it happens.

Remaining Sched:

oak W
@ cle W
GB W
bal W
@ mia W

11-5


whether that gets them the wildcard or division...ionno. but it's a f!ght between the ravens, broncos and jags for that last spot. this baby's locked up.

Raiders trash, gtfoh
 8 years ago '06        #118
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
so basically the ravens are a non-factor IF we run the table.

that means the jags and broncos are left...just one of them need to lose 2 of their remaining 4 games. they both got fairly tough scheds. i've seen crazier things happen. s**t ain't over. i guarantee you NO ONE wanna see us in the playoffs u can bet that.
 8 years ago '06        #119
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
badazzyellogirl i see you hovering....i already warned u..show t*tties or stay OUT of steeler threads :applause:
 8 years ago '12        #120
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 SHootar said:
so basically the ravens are a non-factor IF we run the table.

that means the jags and broncos are left...just one of them need to lose 2 of their remaining 4 games. they both got fairly tough scheds. i've seen crazier things happen. s**t ain't over. i guarantee you NO ONE wanna see us in the playoffs u can bet that.
The Bengals wouldn't be the least bit worried about the Steelers in the playoffs :greetings10:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy