SEC Championship: #1 Florida (12-0) vs. #2 Alabama (12-0) DEC. 5th, 4:00 P.M. CBS

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
f**k Tebow and all he stands for!

ROLL MOTHAf**kING TIDE!
 8 years ago '05        #62
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 FeedTheBeast said:
U dont know what the fukk you talkin bout

We have not given up near as many sacks as last year.......and Justin Woodall is a safety dumba$$ and he has been awesome this year!! Mark Barron who replaced Rashad has like 6-7 INTs!!!

If you gonna hate.....do it with facts!!!
I got friends who are Alabama fans and they would laugh if they read this Of course he is a safety we all know that, but you can't tell out of all the secondary he is your worst player?
 8 years ago '06        #63
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I got friends who are Alabama fans and they would laugh if they read this Of course he is a safety we all know that, but you can't tell out of all the secondary he is your worst player?
hes not a s**tty player tho. so u have no point.
 8 years ago '07        #64
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
as much as i love auburn; i have to pull for the home team...i'm from montgomery, and my wife's from tuscaloosa so fuk it...
 8 years ago '07        #65
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Lil Jay 05 said:
When you say worst you make it seem like he sucks. Dude is good and he doesnt get burned like you said becuz he rarely is man to man with anyone. He usually comes down for run support or he plays over the top to stop the deep pass. He doesnt get many stats becuz teams dont challenge him. He is a vet and Mark Barron and Robbie Green are both first year guys whom are getting major PT this year. Green has been knocking nikkas out and Barron has 6-7 INTs all becuz they are throwing away from Woodall and Arenas!!

If your friends told you otherwise then they dont watch the fukking games or dont know football!!

We have the #1 defense......everyone aint first round draft material but we have no weak links!!
 8 years ago '07        #66
space
space
I hear Haden been talking schitt saying he gonna play physical against Julio!!

I know size aint everything and Haden is a beast but uhhhhhhh Julio is strong as fukk!!

True thats the only way to play Julio otherwise he will catch over you all day but you dont come out and say that schitt!!
 8 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 jhj26 said:
as much as i love auburn; i have to pull for the home team...i'm from montgomery, and my wife's from tuscaloosa so fuk it...
If you from The Gump then Auburn is your home team.......bandwagon ticket DENIED!!!
 12-03-2009, 11:26 PM         #68
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #69
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Even Bama's fiercest rivals are rooting against Florida

And I'd like to see more Janoris Jenkins on Julio than Haden, but Haden will hold his own.
 8 years ago '06        #70
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Game time is almost here... Go Hard or Go Home!!!
 8 years ago '06        #71
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I hear Haden been talking schitt saying he gonna play physical against Julio!!

I know size aint everything and Haden is a beast but uhhhhhhh Julio is strong as fukk!!

True thats the only way to play Julio otherwise he will catch over you all day but you dont come out and say that schitt!!
Yeah I wanna see that s**t, Julio will eat that boys lunch.

damn it one more day b**ches! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Even Bama's fiercest rivals are rooting against Florida

And I'd like to see more Janoris Jenkins on Julio than Haden, but Haden will hold his own.
Thats bullschitt...but if it makes you feel better. Auburn would die if we made it the BCS game. Tennessee hates both of us but would probably rather see Bama make it than Florida. LSU fans hate Nick Saban and it would be early Christmas for them if Bama loses. So Tennessee fans are probably the only rival team rooting for Bama. So what the fukk u talmbout!!???
 8 years ago '06        #73
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
shiiiiit man its about that f**kin time. i gotta wake my a.ss up tomorrow morning and make 6 lbs. of hot wings for the SEC Championship party we throwing. s**t gonna go the f**k down. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #74
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 FeedTheBeast said:
Thats bullschitt...but if it makes you feel better. Auburn would die if we made it the BCS game. Tennessee hates both of us but would probably rather see Bama make it than Florida. LSU fans hate Nick Saban and it would be early Christmas for them if Bama loses. So Tennessee fans are probably the only rival team rooting for Bama. So what the fukk u talmbout!!???
I'm talking bout this guy in this thread who is an Auburn fan who said he's rooting for Bama...
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 Bedlam said:
I'm talking bout this guy in this thread who is an Auburn fan who said he's rooting for Bama...
Aww damn my bad homie!!

Fukk that bandwagon a$$ barn fan!!! Ticket DENIED!!! Roll Tide!!!
 8 years ago '09        #76
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
Is dunlap playing for florida?.........if not thats a huge loss..Florida aint invincible
Cody is the only player in college that counters the schematic advantage Florida has (Tebow running) because he demands a double team which negates blocking advantage they gain by tebow being a power running and option threat.

Bama by 4 pts!
 8 years ago '06        #77
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
Is dunlap playing for florida?.........if not thats a huge loss..Florida aint invincible
Cody is the only player in college that counters the schematic advantage Florida has (Tebow running) because he demands a double team which negates blocking advantage they gain by tebow being a power running and option threat.

Bama by 4 pts!
Dunlap has been suspended for the game due to his D.U.I.
 8 years ago '09        #78
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Im so ready for this s**t, it's going to be a good one
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-05-2009, 12:47 AM         #79
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol

12-05-2009, 12:48 AM         #80
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope tebow win
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy