SEC Championship: #1 Florida (12-0) vs. #2 Alabama (12-0) DEC. 5th, 4:00 P.M. CBS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #561
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 1000bluntz said:
LOL @ you haters. We beat these guys last year without our best player. Tebow and Spikes will not allow this team to lose. Can't wait to see y'all excuses after Florida wins again.

8 years ago '04        #562
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 braided_uppimp said:
wow look at all you hating dudes, s**t is sad fam

our defense let us down today, f**k it...ontothenextteam
fixed
 8 years ago '04        #563
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Im dedicatin tis week to bama

props to bama
 8 years ago '04        #564
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #565
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #566
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
lmao

bedlam and bluntz have been complete ghosts since halftime :
 8 years ago '06        #567
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
when Saban did the chest bump with Ingram that s**t shocked the hell outta me. pretty cool s**t with Ro tho. they was gettin ready to dump the gatorade on Saban but Ro went up to everybody and said "we haven't won it all yet, let's celebrate like that when we've won it ALL". that dude is more and more like Saban everyday.
 8 years ago '09        #568
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
LOL @ all these ppl who doubted us this season, talking all of that s**t while we stayed humble :)

and 4 yrs ago my freshman yr I wished to win a national championship before I graduate and its finally coming true, I love it

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! 13-0!
 8 years ago '06        #569
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
lmao

bedlam and bluntz have been complete ghosts since halftime :

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #570
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
OMG Im going to love this week..

Cap and P Dedo >>>>>

Gotta love beating the gators
 8 years ago '07        #571
space
space
BEDLAM and 1000bluntz probably committed that!!

Or they just too pus*y to show they face!!!

GATOR BAIT MY A$$!!!!

ROLL TIDE TEBOW CRIED!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #572
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Blockburner28 said:
I'm a LSU fan, but when it comes to SEC vs another conference I roll with the SEC team.
That's cool I'm an OU fan and when it comes to another Big 12 team vs. another conference, I roll w/ OU. I'll say who I think will win but you won't see me cheering for either team. I'll never get it I mean I get it but its weird Bama beat LSU. You don't have to go for anyone you're not obligated to. If Texas wins the only thing I would hate is that their fans can hang that s**t over OU fans thats it. I really don't care if they win though. I'm not for the if you can't beat em join em saying. I think its a cop out. I'm not one for "moral victories". I'd rather just win outright.

Last edited by TH35; 12-06-2009 at 11:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #573
space
space
What was the final score???

*Looks at Tebow's eye-black*

Ooh....OK Thanks Teabag!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #574
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 FeedTheBeast said:
BEDLAM and 1000bluntz probably committed that!!

Or they just too pus*y to show they face!!!

GATOR BAIT MY A$$!!!!

ROLL TIDE TEBOW CRIED!!!!
Nah I said this s**t like 10 pages ago

Bedlam said:
GG Bama. McElroy was amazing.

I won't be on here for a while, peace.

Oh well. Gotta get a new avy
 8 years ago '07        #575
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Nah I said this s**t like 10 pages ago

Oh well. Gotta get a new avy
True dat.....my bad! But anyway......ROLL TIDE MUHFUKKA!!! :dancingcool:

We kicked that a$$!!!

Ok had to get that off my chest.

But on everything Florida still gets nothing but respect. Yall dominated for years and will continue to win The East. I think Bama bout to lock down the West so its gonna be many more of these battles just like the 90's. But October 2nd yall better be ready to come to T-Town its gonna be crazy!! If...no when we win that game Urban might have a heart attack instead of dehydration!!

Props to Tebow on a great career. I can admit that I'm a fan now since we have conquered his a$$. I was pissed when he fukked us on signing day and went to Florida. He is tough, fearless, passionate and dedicated. He has a strong arm but fukk up technique.....almost sidearm. If I was an NFL GM I would get him. He probably wont do great in some of the drills but some guys are just gamers and competitors. He wont pout and sulk when he fukks up it only makes him try harder. He will be a starting NFL QB......yeah I said it.

ROoooooooooLL TIDE!! TIDE ROLL!!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #576
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
just when they thought tebow was gonna ride off into the sunset with his college career,Bama comes in n just.....
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #577
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 FeedTheBeast said:
True dat.....my bad! But anyway......ROLL TIDE MUHFUKKA!!! :dancingcool:

We kicked that a$$!!!

Ok had to get that off my chest.

But on everything Florida still gets nothing but respect. Yall dominated for years and will continue to win The East. I think Bama bout to lock down the West so its gonna be many more of these battles just like the 90's. But October 2nd yall better be ready to come to T-Town its gonna be crazy!! If...no when we win that game Urban might have a heart attack instead of dehydration!!

Props to Tebow on a great career. I can admit that I'm a fan now since we have conquered his a$$. I was pissed when he fukked us on signing day and went to Florida. He is tough, fearless, passionate and dedicated. He has a strong arm but fukk up technique.....almost sidearm. If I was an NFL GM I would get him. He probably wont do great in some of the drills but some guys are just gamers and competitors. He wont pout and sulk when he fukks up it only makes him try harder. He will be a starting NFL QB......yeah I said it.

ROoooooooooLL TIDE!! TIDE ROLL!!!

[pic - click to view]

good post, I'd rep you if I could. I don't necessarily agree with you on Tebow in the NFL. Unless he gets someone like Dan Mullen coaching him again, he won't do s**t. We all saw how much he regressed this year with dumbass Addazio and our new QB coach Scot Loeffler coaching him. Tebow just wasn't very good this year, and most Gator fans knew that, but didn't want to admit it. But People act like Florida is done forever now, like Tebow is everything to Florida, but then those same people say Tebow sucks. Well I guess we're losing our suck QB, imagine how good we might be with a QB who can throw?

I am definitely looking froward to that Oct 2nd game next year, it'll be Brantley's and Andre Debose's coming out party to the nation. I guarantee you it will be a better game than this last one. And I do think it'll be alot more Bama vs Florida in the SEC championship game, I was saying that s**t last year. Georgia and Tennessee aren't knocking off Florida anytime soon, and with Les Dumbass at LSU, I don't think Bama will be unseated.
 8 years ago '07        #578
space
space
I feel ya....people sleeping on Brantley but dude is good. If yall can find a dependable every down RB whom can get tough yards that would help him tremendously.

The way yall dominated us in the 4th last year really made us dig deeper to get better.Now Urban Meyer has the same motivation that Nick Saban had......to come back next year and prove a point. October 2nd will be another battle of Top 5 undefeated teams....I guarantee!
 8 years ago '04        #579
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #580
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
INGRAM FOR HEISMAN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the bama player doing the gator chomp while hes crying in the start

lol Ingram wasn't just doing the gator chomp, they was 'gator wrangling'. u see Ingram doing it and then Julio close his arms shut and then wrap the 'rope' around the snout

and I think I'm about through with the s**t talking seriously. Its time to move on and look forward to the National Championship now. As far as Tebow goes I respect him there is no question but I will never back down on my stance that he got different treatment than others in certain areas, but I think Julio Jones (after the game) said it best. "Tebow is a great QB, one of the best, but man we were sick of him!" And just to clarify he wasn't talking about not liking him, he meant Tebow and them dominating. Yall go handle ur biz in the Sugar Bowl now, dont f**k it up like we did last year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago