Why Lebron is going to Miami... (11/2009)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
23 + 6 + 3 = 32
 8 years ago '05        #42
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11793 11793
 danny2132 said:
i do, but that's what i was taught in school. If you ever wrote a term paper, then you will know to use two spaces between sentences or you will probably get an f on your paper.
i have never heard this shyt in my entire school life
 8 years ago '07        #43
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I'm sure LeBron will love playing in front of the Miami Heat faithful

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #44
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
if we really want to start reaching for "facts" then let it be known that one of Lebron's idols and the man who he is retiring his number for has went on record as saying that Lebron should stay in Cleveland because it is his best chance to win a ring. its funny how every week...no scratch that every other day I come on this board there is a "This is why Lebron is leaving Cleveland" thread. whats going to tickle me is when he resigns here in Cleveland all the stans, and critics are going to p!ss and s**t on him once your oh so great theories get debunked. at the end of the day no one knows what he wants and is going to do but him. in the meantime lets enjoy this season and see how it ends up.

by the way...next person to come out with another one of these threads please off yourself first
 8 years ago '07        #45
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Lets be serious, he's going to the nets. They're salary obligations are going to be half of what they are next year, making room to sign james. He's going to a big new york market as the nets make their transition to brooklyn. He's going after that jeter endorsement money. And we all know he stated he loves playing in the mecca of basketball. I haven't watched them this year, but i know they suck, and they could possibly be doing this to gain a high draft pick like the heat did with beasley, to possibly surround James with talent. NBA is the WWE and they need a superstar in the east coast, kobe's in the west, melo in the midwest, paul in the south, and wade in the deep south to anchor the nation.

Last edited by MELODY; 11-30-2009 at 10:54 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 CaSeOneR305 said:
It's clear as day that we will see Lebron in a Heat uniform, and here's why...

LeBron and Wade are close friends and they have it all planned out subliminally. LeBron chose to change his number to #6 next year knowing that #23 is retired in Miami, but if you do the math...#6 (James) + #3 (Wade) = 9. 23 - 9 = 14 (years). 14/2 = 7. Their 7th year in the league, this will happen. I can't believe you fools can't see such an obvious intentional pattern.
Your mother + your father - a condom = fail

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-30-2009 at 11:18 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #47
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
how the hell is portland supposed to get lebron. with buffet coupons?
 11-30-2009, 02:56 PM         #48
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
if we really want to start reaching for "facts" then let it be known that one of Lebron's idols and the man who he is retiring his number for has went on record as saying that Lebron should stay in Cleveland because it is his best chance to win a ring. its funny how every week...no scratch that every other day I come on this board there is a "This is why Lebron is leaving Cleveland" thread. whats going to tickle me is when he resigns here in Cleveland all the stans, and critics are going to p!ss and s**t on him once your oh so great theories get debunked. at the end of the day no one knows what he wants and is going to do but him. in the meantime lets enjoy this season and see how it ends up.

by the way...next person to come out with another one of these threads please off yourself first

You misinformed idiot. LOL! How about you read the whole thread, and what I said. I knew there would be that gullible dumbass to waltz in here and believe such nonsense.
 11-30-2009, 03:01 PM         #49
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Your mother + your father - a condom = fail
Another one. Damn, some off yall would believe anything.

Read the thread, and learn satire, you jackass.
 11-30-2009, 03:07 PM         #50
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
f**k lebron

this is wade's house

we aint getting wade and lebron

more like bosh coming down to miami

regardless we got madd bread to play with in the offseason
Bosh coming down and Wade is leaving. Have fun with that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #51
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
 CaSeOneR305 said:
You misinformed idiot. LOL! How about you read the whole thread, and what I said. I knew there would be that gullible dumbass to waltz in here and believe such nonsense.
Misinformed? Never, I think what happened is that you thought you were on to something and then everyone came in here and like I said debunked your "theory" and now your changing your spots. Its okay to be made to look like an a.ss sometime son...I forgive you and you knew not what you did. Stand by what you post or better yet don't post dumbass threads like this one and the world would be a better place sir.
 11-30-2009, 03:51 PM         #52
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Misinformed? Never, I think what happened is that you thought you were on to something and then everyone came in here and like I said debunked your "theory" and now your changing your spots. Its okay to be made to look like an a.ss sometime son...I forgive you and you knew not what you did. Stand by what you post or better yet don't post dumbass threads like this one and the world would be a better place sir.
Wow...I feel bad for you. If you really considered that "theory" to be even remotely plausible, then you a)have no sense of humor or b)are an idiot. On to something? Really? That? Hahaha...I overestimated you I guess. What REALLY happened is you read the first post, and without bothering to think(or read the thread), replied back.
 8 years ago '08        #53
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
All this hype for a man thats going to stay in Cleveland
 8 years ago '09        #54
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #55
Camron911 1 heat pts
space
space
$594 | Props total: 51 51
 CaSeOneR305 said:
I hope for your sake, that you are kidding.
:fryingpan:
 8 years ago '04        #56
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
LOL he used some makaveli conspiracy theory s**t to try to make his opinion valid...
 8 years ago '09        #57
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,847 | Props total: 9029 9029
Well alot of people were talking about Chicago.....but since the Bulls gave the job to the Celtics a.ssitant.....I dunno if Lebron wants to play for a first time head coach at this point in time
 06-07-2010, 05:07 PM         #58
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is great
 08-22-2010, 07:50 PM         #59
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They called me crazy...WELL LOOK AT THEM NOW!!!

Where's my Nobel Prize?
 08-22-2010, 08:04 PM         #60
UnBr3aKaB13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CaSe = Nastradamus of today! :agreement6:

Where are all the a.sshats calling this man "stupid" and his "stupid math" HAHAHAHAHA

Here ya go haters....

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy