Why Lebron is going to Miami... (11/2009)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 CaSeOneR305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Your bad grammar isn't the topic thread. We're talking about LeBron 'member?
look it up man either way is correct.
 11-29-2009, 10:30 PM         #22
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
look it up man either way is correct.

LOL...Okay whatever...back to the topic?
 8 years ago '04        #23
Notoriouzajc 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
Who the f**k uses two spaces between sentences? Never in my life have I heard of such nonsense.
 11-29-2009, 10:43 PM         #24
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Notoriouzajc said:
Who the f**k uses two spaces between sentences? Never in my life have I heard of such nonsense.

I agree...but this is the sports section, and a thread about basketball...So discuss that or hit the road.:sporty73: :fawkdance:
 8 years ago '04        #25
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
dude i thought of this equation in my sleep two nights ago
u charlatan!!!
 8 years ago '04        #26
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
also your pretty uninformed if you've never heard about putting two spaces after a period. that would be proper english though, and this is a forum so eat s**t shall i say?
 8 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
people in miami don't give a f**k about sports. that place is full of latinos and they ain't into basketball and football like that. the few black people and white folk who live down there are the only ones attending the games

orlando is the same way. i never used to see latinos at magic games until carlos arroyo played for them. soon as he left they stopped going even though magic are stronger and now able to fill up the amway arena

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-29-2009 at 11:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
this is on some makaveli/2pac 7 year theory
 8 years ago '07        #29
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
miami has no fan base LBJ aint goin there kid
 8 years ago '08        #30
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
 Notoriouzajc said:
I do, but that's what I was taught in school. If you ever wrote a term paper, then you will know to use two spaces between sentences or you will probably get an F on your paper.
 8 years ago '08        #31
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
Anyway Lebron is not going anywhere, this is all to keep his name at the front of most sports shows. Anyway Wade is coming home to Chicago and if your theory is true then both of them will be in Chi-town next year...
 8 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
we don't what team lebron is going to
 8 years ago '09        #33
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
So Lebron is going to Duke? LOL!
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-30-2009, 12:06 AM         #34
NYItalianDevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
this is on some makaveli/2pac 7 year theory
:agreement6:
 11-30-2009, 12:10 AM         #35
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaSeOneR305 said:
It's clear as day that we will see Lebron in a Heat uniform, and here's why...

LeBron and Wade are close friends and they have it all planned out subliminally. LeBron chose to change his number to #6 next year knowing that #23 is retired in Miami, but if you do the math...#6 (James) + #3 (Wade) = 9. 23 - 9 = 14 (years). 14/2 = 7. Their 7th year in the league, this will happen. I can't believe you fools can't see such an obvious intentional pattern.
LOL cot damn n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #36
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 danny2132 said:
I do, but that's what I was taught in school. If you ever wrote a term paper, then you will know to use two spaces between sentences or you will probably get an F on your paper.
Harvard and Yale a.ss n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-30-2009, 12:11 AM         #37
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
people in miami don't give a f**k about sports. that place is full of latinos and they ain't into basketball and football like that. the few black people and white folk who live down there are the only ones attending the games

orlando is the same way. i never used to see latinos at magic games until carlos arroyo played for them. soon as he left they stopped going even though magic are stronger and now able to fill up the amway arena

I live in Orlando, and this is not true. The difference between Miami and Orlando is that in Orl the majority of the latinos are Puerto Ricans, and they love basketball. They cover that s**t in the Spanish radio and everything. Its pretty big over there, unlike Miami where the majority are Cuban, who consider basketball a Women's sport. They're big on Baseball and Boxing. I'm Cuban but I was raised in the U.S so I'm one of the rare ones lol.

And why is so hard to understand about what I said? Yes, our fan base right now isn't the best, but if you put Wade/LeBron on any team, I don't care if the city is in Alaska, people will go see them. They are already established as the top players in the league, so popularity would'nt be an issue. Hell, I bet there will be bandwagoners from all over the world. I'm sure LeBron isn't concerned about Miami's fan base if he truely is considering Miami. Anyone who saw the Heat in 2006 knows that, if you win games, people will come.

As for the f**king punctuation, I was taught to use one space from middle school to college. If you type two spaces in Microsoft word, the correction comes up. But like I said I don't f**king care, this is a discussion of sports.

Also, whoever took this thread serious is a f**king simpleton, because I was joking. That was the most irrelevant "theory" ever. Just making fun of the idiots who say what LeBron (or anyone else) is going to do, as if they f**king know him.:greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #38
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron goes to PORTLAND in 2010

portland >>>>>>>>>>>>> miami

but lifestyle in miami >>>>>>>>>>> lifestyle in portland... but lebron isnt after the b**ches
give it up with this portland s**t already
 8 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 danny2132 said:
the f**k kinda bulls**t is this? it depends on the teacher. ur telling me every sentence uve ever writin in school u put two spaces between sentences
 8 years ago '04        #40
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
@ the stupidity in this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy