Kobe & Lamar Odom's wives are beefing

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
208 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-30-2009, 07:57 AM         #81
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
A.O. you got too much hate to respect a real women, or even a black women for that matter. You address them as black b**ches, you didn't differentiate when you made that hasty generalization. And you got black blood runnin through you n*gga talkin bout "dominican".. you still of african descent and let me make a generalization...

only the black female could make it through years of NA slavery, r*pe by slave masters, kidnapping of her children, and the constant disrespect by every race including her own. I bet if your trifling a.ss got stuck in some s**t you would want african descedent riding with you. These athletes want to feel superior, they have huge egos so they go get them females who will bow down and follow orders...And we know a lot of sisters don't get down like that.
is that not what I said?... did I not say a athlete can't score a real woman, so they settle for smuts.. whether I said black b**ches, as a black man you should know the difference between a black b**ch and a black woman. I know the difference. my first post was intended for laughs but you over sensitive n*ggas got me here writing a dissertation about black groupies.. wtf.. lamars a lame, khloes a lame, if black hoes (hoes not women, since we established athletes can't get real women) weren't gold diggers to the max, maybe a black athlete can marry a black hoe instead a hoe out the kardashian house.. you simple n*ggas happy now?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #82
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Bruce Jenner lost
 8 years ago '04        #83
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 carltouss619 said:
LOL at blaming Black females. Everybody know as soon as a Black get dough, he goes for that white trophy wife or basically non-Black wife. While white men marry white women. If anybody getting blame it should be these sell out coons in the nba/ nfl
Child please. There's plenty of broke a.ss n*ggas that wife white chicks to. n*ggas who grew up around nothing but white people, or went to nothing but private schools or w/e. You can't help who you like. That being said you can't just go and say that it's black women's fault that L.O. married the Cookie Monster because black women don't know how to act either because there are plenty of strong black women out there. The bigger problem is they wanna f**k with n*ggas who ain't s**t so they just as bad.
 11-30-2009, 02:57 PM         #84
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 envyusracer said:
cant believe he wifed that monster
real talk
 8 years ago '07        #85
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
Damm this thread got deep. Kobe, Wife, L.O., Wife to Kobes family to L.O.'s next team to black b**ches to white b**ches to blacks don't like blacks to black women to white women to n*ggas with money to black men with money. LOL
 8 years ago '06        #86
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
i hope my n*gga lamar got a prenup..and that b**ch jus jealous that she dont look as good as Kobes wife..lamar need to put the b**ch in check
 8 years ago '04        #87
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,956 | Props total: 11948 11948
lamar lost so hard.
 8 years ago '05        #88
Die-Nasty 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 2276 2276
Khloe >>> Your b**ch
 11-30-2009, 07:49 PM         #89
Stillballin187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's real talk though Lamar will be back with the Clippers and their marriage will be done

you act like the Lakers give a f**k about Kobe and Lamar's wives getting into it or something.

and everyone calling khloe fat. ya, so she may be a big girl....but every dude in here know if she was available for a f**kin, all of u would f!ght to be the first one in line. Why? because she's a kardashian and fame comes along with that last name.
 11-30-2009, 08:27 PM         #90
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was pissed when i found out he married that animal. i wish he wouldnt have. her big as* is going to distract the lakers. she also has no right talking to kobes wife like that. vanessa >>>
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
412 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy