most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
i got a feeling shes gonna cheat on him with someone like varejao or yao ming...
 11-29-2009, 12:42 PM         #62
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
you're still having a hard time staying to one story you disgruntled welfare recipient. read your own posts homie. don't they teach you in school to read over your own work to see how confused and in denial you sound.

i don't see what exactly makes marrying a white women different from marrying a black girl. if a "black b**ch" is looking for money what is to say a "white b**ch" isn't out for money either. look at this situation where 2 white women are f!ghting over something they feel entitled too because of who they married. that automatically makes your flawed point null and void. the kardashians except for kim are all living off of bruce jenners money which i doubt is even a lot. so it's not like black athletes are marrying white women with status.

and the reason you don't know why black people hate is each other is because you're just another self hating n*gga. why would you point out your own hate for yourself. come on now.
you must be one of those nationalist that think cause your black we should be on some save the world s**t.. you read what you want to read and then comment on what you want and ignore the rest... if you could read, you would see I clearly stated not all black women are gold digging, but since your stupid a.ss has it stuck in your mind I think all black women are b**ches, yet my girl is black.. not black/dominican like me shes just black. shows how much I hate the sisters...

now I said lamar got married for status, not he married a white woman for status, because the karadshians are at the bottom of the pyramid when we talk about white women. I said he married that hoe cause she already got money, how much she has is irrelevant but she has enough that she don't need his, understand that.

and I wish I was on welfare.. then I wouldn't have to spend my hard earned cash on s**t welfare people get free just for staying poor (on paper)...lol most n*ggas on welfare push bimas and benzes holla at my man odb he'll tell u all about it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #63
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
omg why the f**k did he really marry her?!
 8 years ago '07        #64
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 billieskeet said:
So you have statistics showing that most black men who are wealthy are married to women of non-african descent?
How many white successful celebrities you know of have a Black partner? Only one I can think of is Robert Dinero.
Now how many Black successful celebrities have white partners?
 8 years ago '04        #65
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
I adressed your point you idiot, its not my fault you can't read. you right I'm a high school drop out, that's why my bachelors degree is hanging right next to my a.ssociates degree and my high school diploma... nice try tho...

do I need to elaborate more you misplaced sperm sample? black athletes would marry black women if they didn't know black women weren't s**t for the most part.. does that mean all black women aint s**t, not at all just the ones attracted to anything with massive amounts of dead presidents... is oprah a black greedy b**ch, no. is michelle obama, no.. is kimora lee simmons, yes. to give a few examples...

now lamar odom being the irrelevant f**k that he is went to the kardashian wh0ore house and picked himself a chubby wh0ore.. why? because she got her own paper and she won't take him to the poor house.. could he have done that with a black chick.. lets see... nas and kelis 55gs a month for a baby... hmm... u do the math..

now why do black people hate each other? f**k am I anthrapologist I don't study humans, I don't give a f**k.. I hate dominicans, I hate puerto ricans, I hate whites, I hate blacks..so I don't hate a specific portion of people I hate everybody equally not because of their cultural background or skin color but because of their actions..
Posted via Mobile Device

That's the bottom line.
 8 years ago '07        #66
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ghostflow said:
Dont listen to that idiot, look at how Michelle Obama acts, and look at them silly b**ches on Housewives...Obama is a educated sister, and them some ghetto hoes. An athlete cant score a Michelle Obama, they conversations include "What a rough game today" "b**ch blow me", but one of these ghetto groupies no problem, they'll obey as long as they can go shopping in the morning.
 A.O.™ said:
if only black b**ches knew how to act.. rich black men could marry black females, but black b**ches are so bad, that n*ggas gotta marry medium class white trailer trash..

everybody lost
Posted via Mobile Device
So now were distinguishing the two. When before it was just all Black women. Shut your dumb a.ss up. LOL at going for Michelle Obama. Well lets see she is the first lady and went to some prestigious college. I hope she is an educated sister.
 11-29-2009, 01:11 PM         #67
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
How many white successful celebrities you know of have a Black partner? Only one I can think of is Robert Dinero.
Now how many Black successful celebrities have white partners?
I know of significantly more successful celebrities with black wives than any other race, so I still don't know where you're getting your info from. and what does white people marry other white people have to do with anything. You should know that most people marry within their race.
 11-29-2009, 01:20 PM         #68
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
So now were distinguishing the two. When before it was just all Black women. Shut your dumb a.ss up. LOL at going for Michelle Obama. Well lets see she is the first lady and went to some prestigious college. I hope she is an educated sister.
if u didn't know there was a difference between black women and black b**ches, then your the dumb a.ss.... are all white people the same? no such thing as white trash right..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I know of significantly more successful celebrities with black wives than any other race, so I still don't know where you're getting your info from. and what does white people marry other white people have to do with anything. You should know that most people marry within their race.
 A.O.™ said:
if only black b**ches knew how to act.. rich black men could marry black females, but black b**ches are so bad, that n*ggas gotta marry medium class white trailer trash..

everybody lost
Posted via Mobile Device
White successful celebrities marry other white people. You rarely find one that marries out and especially not Black. never mind you playing dumb. being all naive
 8 years ago '07        #70
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
if u didn't know there was a difference between black women and black b**ches, then your the dumb a.ss.... are all white people the same? no such thing as white trash right..
Posted via Mobile Device
 A.O.™ said:

everybody lost
Posted via Mobile Device

What did you just say. can you read your own words? You make no distinguish between Black females and Black b**ches. you use them interchangeably.
 11-29-2009, 01:26 PM         #71
Ghostflow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
White successful celebrities marry other white people. You rarely find one that marries out and especially not Black.
f**k does that mean redneck?
 8 years ago '07        #72
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ghostflow said:
f**k does that mean redneck?
exactly what it means. You hooked on phonics idiot.
 11-29-2009, 01:32 PM         #73
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
What did you just say. can you read your own words? You make no distinguish between Black females and Black b**ches. you use them interchangeably.
now n*ggas want to be literal, ill let you idiots stick to your race debate I said my piece now I'm done.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #74
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 PBM24 said:
fat kardashian needs to realized her husband is lamar odom and vanessa's husband is kobe.

if you want the same treatment kobe's family gets....u gotta be in kobe's family. f**k her and her fat ugly a.ss
^^^^this
 11-29-2009, 01:42 PM         #75
Ghostflow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
exactly what it means. You hooked on phonics idiot.
Especially not black???
 8 years ago '04        #76
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2217 2217
 DaDon23 said:
@ her f**king with Vanessa she gon f**k around and get LO traded

that's real talk though Lamar will be back with the Clippers and their marriage will be done
 8 years ago '06        #77
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
khloe don't need bodyguards cuz nobody tryin to touch her fat a.ss.
 8 years ago '09        #78
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
 PBM24 said:
fat kardashian needs to realized her husband is lamar odom and vanessa's husband is kobe.

if you want the same treatment kobe's family gets....u gotta be in kobe's family. f**k her and her fat ugly a.ss

well said my friend lol.
 8 years ago '06        #79
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
Idk why he wifed her but if thats what he likes then it doesn't matter what we think

People marry people who they can deal with its not a race thing
 8 years ago '04        #80
kayne716 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 100 100
she dont deserve s**t! she look like Franken Berry. and the only reason she is famous is for bein a stupid spoiled b**ch on tv.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy