Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
lol@the wives of players beefin

i heard vanessa be acting like she run s**t at the staples center and be cursing out staff and s**t. read an article about that a year ago.

but unlike kobe....L-O was smart enough to get a pre-nup. kobe better hope his relationship is legit to last because in cali, after 10 years you pay spousal support until the other one dies or gets remarried

A.O.™ said:
if only black b**ches knew how to act.. rich black men could marry black females, but black b**ches are so bad, that n*ggas gotta marry medium class white trailer trash..

everybody lost
Posted via Mobile Device
prime of example of why black people hate each other. because of scum like you. i guess your mother, grandmother, sister, aunts, female cousins are all black b**ches. that is...if you're even black

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-28-2009 at 11:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3478 3478
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

i heard vanessa be acting like she run s**t at the staples center and be cursing out staff and s**t. read an article about that a year ago.

but unlike kobe....L-O was smart enough to get a pre-nup. kobe better hope his relationship is legit to last because in cali, after 10 years you pay spousal support until the other one dies or gets remarried

prime of example of why black people hate each other. because of scum like you. i guess your mother, grandmother, sister, aunts, female cousins are all black b**ches. that is...if you're even black
If they got through the r*pe accusations and all that s**t, I think their marriage is forreal..
Worst case scenario he can have her k!lled for like $50g's and save the ~$100m he has to give her if they divorce.
 11-28-2009, 11:18 PM         #43
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's gonna LO in trouble, Kobe is gonna have to tell him to get his girl in check or consider yourself out of L.A.
 8 years ago '05        #44
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

Yeah LO was smart enough to get a prenup...where he pretty much gets r*ped if they ever get a divorce anyway
 8 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 akademiks said:
If they got through the r*pe accusations and all that s**t, I think their marriage is forreal..
Worst case scenario he can have her k!lled for like $50g's and save the ~$100m he has to give her if they divorce.
but think about it....wait 10 years and you get spousal support until you die or remarry. thats even after she takes half his s**t. plus child support.

she can run that n*ggas bank account dry

never get married in california
 8 years ago '08        #46
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
vanessa is ghost once kobe retires
 11-29-2009, 10:09 AM         #47
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

I am black/dominican.. f**k you very much.. and I aint being racist I'm being honest... does that relate to the women in my family not really, because they became educated and did something with their lives and not wait for some douchebag to be their financial saviour...

theres a quality of women professional athletes will never get because of their careers... a smart b**ch knows a professional athlete is going to cheat on her all the f**king time one because of the money and two because smuts throw it at them.. so these athletes are stuck with bottom of the barrell dimed out groupies with nothing to offer but good cameos in camera phone pictures.. they only marry these hoes to put up a good public image..

look at shaqs trifling wife, taking the diesel doe and spending it on the pool boy, I woulda had the b**ch a.ssasinated...on some modern warfare 2 s**t..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by A.O.™; 11-29-2009 at 10:11 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #48
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 A.O.™ said:
I am black/dominican.. f**k you very much.. and I aint being racist I'm being honest... does that relate to the women in my family not really, because they became educated and did something with their lives and not wait for some douchebag to be their financial saviour...

theres a quality of women professional athletes will never get because of their careers... a smart b**ch knows a professional athlete is going to cheat on her all the f**king time one because of the money and two because smuts throw it at them.. so these athletes are stuck with bottom of the barrell dimed out groupies with nothing to offer but good cameos in camera phone pictures.. they only marry these hoes to put up a good public image..

look at shaqs trifling wife, taking the diesel doe and spending it on the pool boy, I woulda had the b**ch a.ssasinated...on some modern warfare 2 s**t..
Posted via Mobile Device

Church..
 8 years ago '05        #49
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 envyusracer said:
cant believe he wifed that monster
 11-29-2009, 11:17 AM         #50
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
LOL at blaming Black females. Everybody know as soon as a Black get dough, he goes for that white trophy wife or basically non-Black wife. While white men marry white women. If anybody getting blame it should be these sell out coons in the nba/ nfl
So you have statistics showing that most black men who are wealthy are married to women of non-african descent?
 8 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

Posted via Mobile Device
this went from you talking about "black b**ches" to dumb money grubbin females in general. you can't even make a rebuttal to the point i brought up. this post has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. do you know there more black females in college and with degrees and good paying jobs than black men? of course you didn't because education and coonery doesn't go hand in hand.

no wonder n*ggas have high drop out rates

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-29-2009 at 11:27 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #52
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39

[pic - click to view]

11-29-2009, 11:24 AM         #53
Ghostflow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
So you have statistics showing that most black men who are wealthy are married to women of non-african descent?
Dont listen to that idiot, look at how Michelle Obama acts, and look at them silly b**ches on Housewives...Obama is a educated sister, and them some ghetto hoes. An athlete cant score a Michelle Obama, they conversations include "What a rough game today" "b**ch blow me", but one of these ghetto groupies no problem, they'll obey as long as they can go shopping in the morning.
 11-29-2009, 11:35 AM         #54
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this went from you talking about "black b**ches" to dumb money grubbin females in general. you can't even make a rebuttal to the point i brought up. this post has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. do you know there more black females in college and with degrees and good paying jobs than black men? of course you didn't.

no wonder n*ggas have high drop out rates
I adressed your point you idiot, its not my fault you can't read. you right I'm a high school drop out, that's why my bachelors degree is hanging right next to my a.ssociates degree and my high school diploma... nice try tho...

do I need to elaborate more you misplaced sperm sample? black athletes would marry black women if they didn't know black women weren't s**t for the most part.. does that mean all black women aint s**t, not at all just the ones attracted to anything with massive amounts of dead presidents... is oprah a black greedy b**ch, no. is michelle obama, no.. is kimora lee simmons, yes. to give a few examples...

now lamar odom being the irrelevant f**k that he is went to the kardashian wh0ore house and picked himself a chubby wh0ore.. why? because she got her own paper and she won't take him to the poor house.. could he have done that with a black chick.. lets see... nas and kelis 55gs a month for a baby... hmm... u do the math..

now why do black people hate each other? f**k am I anthrapologist I don't study humans, I don't give a f**k.. I hate dominicans, I hate puerto ricans, I hate whites, I hate blacks..so I don't hate a specific portion of people I hate everybody equally not because of their cultural background or skin color but because of their actions..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
I adressed your point you idiot, its not my fault you can't read. you right I'm a high school drop out, that's why my bachelors degree is hanging right next to my a.ssociates degree and my high school diploma... nice try tho...

do I need to elaborate more you misplaced sperm sample? black athletes would marry black women if they didn't know black women weren't s**t for the most part.. does that mean all black women aint s**t, not at all just the ones attracted to anything with massive amounts of dead presidents... is oprah a black greedy b**ch, no. is michelle obama, no.. is kimora lee simmons, yes. to give a few examples...

now lamar odom being the irrelevant f**k that he is went to the kardashian wh0ore house and picked himself a chubby wh0ore.. why? because she got her own paper and she won't take him to the poor house.. could he have done that with a black chick.. lets see... nas and kelis 55gs a month for a baby... hmm... u do the math..

now why do black people hate each other? f**k am I anthrapologist I don't study humans, I don't give a f**k.. I hate dominicans, I hate puerto ricans, I hate whites, I hate blacks..so I don't hate a specific portion of people I hate everybody equally not because of their cultural background or skin color but because of their actions..
Posted via Mobile Device
you're still having a hard time staying to one story you disgruntled welfare recipient. read your own posts homie. don't they teach you in school to read over your own work to see how confused and in denial you sound.

i don't see what exactly makes marrying a white women different from marrying a black girl. if a "black b**ch" is looking for money what is to say a "white b**ch" isn't out for money either. look at this situation where 2 white women are f!ghting over something they feel entitled too because of who they married. that automatically makes your flawed point null and void. the kardashians except for kim are all living off of bruce jenners money which i doubt is even a lot. so it's not like black athletes are marrying white women with status.

and the reason you don't know why black people hate is each other is because you're just another self hating n*gga. why would you point out your own hate for yourself. come on now.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-29-2009 at 11:55 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #56
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O.™ said:

Posted via Mobile Device
In my best Denzel voice "myyyy n*ggaaa."
 8 years ago '06        #57
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Wtf is going on in here...y'all looking way too deep into s**t

Intelligent people marry amongst themselves & Lamar Odom is a dumbass. Race has nothing to do with this.
 8 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Ghostflow said:
Dont listen to that idiot, look at how Michelle Obama acts, and look at them silly b**ches on Housewives...Obama is a educated sister, and them some ghetto hoes. An athlete cant score a Michelle Obama, they conversations include "What a rough game today" "b**ch blow me", but one of these ghetto groupies no problem, they'll obey as long as they can go shopping in the morning.
see this post makes more sense than anything in here.

you actually deciphered an educated female from a gold digger with no class rather than saying all black women are b**ches who don't know how to act
 8 years ago '09        #59
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
lol some prople got very nice problems
 11-29-2009, 12:14 PM         #60
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Wtf is going on in here...y'all looking way too deep into s**t

Intelligent people marry amongst themselves & Lamar Odom is a dumbass. Race has nothing to do with this.
It's not even intelligent people, I would say rich ppl marry among themselves. That's why you see entertainers marry entertainers, athletes marry athletes, doctors marry doctors. They need someone who understand the s**t they go through on a daily basis and not trip about it. Most ordinary ppl can't or won't understand.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy