Week 12 - Eagles vs Redskins - 1 PM - Game Thread

most viewed right now
 84
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-29-2009, 02:29 PM         #341
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
thats why ya'll have never been a championship and won't be again this year.
Damn we got psychics on bx too.

When have eagles/redskins games been blowouts?

Like I said earlier i think last times ten point win for us was the biggest margin of victory from any team in this rivalry in the past four years.
 8 years ago '07        #342
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,840 | Props total: 8930 8930
Very impressed with our last two drives. thats how every game should be played.

You can see it in Mcnabb's eyes when it's comeback time he wants to f**king win.

Now we need to start playing quality football from start to finish from now until playoff time.

Ps. Jason Avant isn't our best receiver but he is easily becoming a fan favorite. Loved how he played since they started putting him in the slot. The man loves football and he's just tough in the middle. He's our wes welker.
 8 years ago '06        #343
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 77 77
damn so glad we came back in this one...too many times this year where we have overlooked the team were playing
 8 years ago '09        #344
RdGZkP 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 296 296
Reid said Desean Jackson had a concussion
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-29-2009, 02:34 PM         #345
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptwist said:
Very impressed with our last two drives. thats how every game should be played.

You can see it in Mcnabb's eyes when it's comeback time he wants to f**king win.

Now we need to start playing quality football from start to finish from now until playoff time.

Ps. Jason Avant isn't our best receiver but he is easily becoming a fan favorite. Loved how he played since they started putting him in the slot. The man loves football and he's just tough in the middle. He's our wes welker.
Hell yea avant is a f**kin monster. Been our most reliable receiver these last three years, no doubt about it.
 8 years ago '04        #346
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,771 | Props total: 22633 22633
 #21 said:
thats why ya'll have never been a championship and won't be again this year.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ exactly but thats not it..The Eagles arent that good this year..people forgot how they limped into the playoffs last year from a complete collapse from other teams..Eagles D is highly suspect
 11-29-2009, 02:51 PM         #347
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Limped in? Didnt we r*pe you fools 44-6? Hahahhahahha
 8 years ago '04        #348
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,771 | Props total: 22633 22633
 Young Forever said:
^Limped in? Didnt we r*pe you fools 44-6? Hahahhahahha
And you just lost to us at home...Like i said yall arent no where as good as last year...Matter of fact the team is garbage
 8 years ago '04        #349
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,771 | Props total: 22633 22633
And is Young forever Blueprint?...If so you need to wear that Sig you never wore for that week
 11-29-2009, 02:59 PM         #350
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
And you just lost to us at home...Like i said yall arent no where as good as last year...Matter of fact the team is garbage
Team is garbage? The replay a.ssistant has already admitted they f**ked up the spot on the fourth down spot when we played yall ( a game in which you barely won). Jan 3 we will r*pe you fools and the division crown will be ours. We all know how romo fairs in december/jan
 8 years ago '04        #351
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,771 | Props total: 22633 22633
 Young Forever said:
Team is garbage? The replay a.ssistant has already admitted they f**ked up the spot on the fourth down spot when we played yall ( a game in which you barely won). Jan 3 we will r*pe you fools and the division crown will be ours. We all know how romo fairs in december/jan
u still cryin about the refs being the reason you lost that game? just like the refs missed the pass interfernce call when we was on the goaline


[pic - click to view]




just face it you lost take the L...whos in first place again?
 11-29-2009, 03:11 PM         #352
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats on being in first place in november. Lets see how it holds up. And if anything goes according to history, it wont
 8 years ago '09        #353
RdGZkP 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 296 296
 VinceTran said:
please. This years cowboys are alot more mature. no cancer on our team now. have fun playing for a wild card spot.
Lol yall r up by 1 game what makes u so sure yall r done losing especially since December 1st is upon us
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy