most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What yall think?
Classic martial art movie!!!! 41 35.04%
Very solid 50 42.74%
Average 18 15.38%
Mediocre 4 3.42%
Hot garabge worst martial art movie ever!! 4 3.42%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6847 pageviews
31 comments

Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10787 10787
Ninja a.ssassin (2009)

Just saw it yesterday and it was dope! The most bloodiest goriest Martial art movie I ever seen!!!! Storyline was okay, the f!ghting was off the chain!

31 comments for "Ninja Assassin (2009)"

8 years ago '04        #2
hulk161 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 459 459
It was pretty cool.
 8 years ago '04        #3
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
I loved this movie. It was bloody and alot of fun. Absolutely love that chain knife Raizo used. It was well shot and choreographed. Great cinematography also. James McTeigue's use of shadows was amazing. These were some of the most badass ninjas ever. I had no problems with the story. It was serviceable and well told throughout with the flashbacks.

I don't recall too many ninja movies in the 80's having 'epic' storylines either. lol Bottomline I enjoyed the movie and will be seeing it again soon. It's one of my favorite action/ninja movies of the year.
 8 years ago '05        #4
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
i thoroughly enjoyed it
 8 years ago '06        #5
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Yea it was pretty dope.

But one of those f!ght scenes seemed to unintentionally be to dark, made it hard to keep up with everything.
 8 years ago '06        #6
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 bassy said:
Yea it was pretty dope.

But one of those f!ght scenes seemed to unintentionally be to dark, made it hard to keep up with everything.
I noticed that too, but I eventually didn't mind.

They said they got influences from Ninja Scroll and Samurai Champloo and I could definitely see a sprinkle of each within the movie.

Once again, go see the movie....without your chick, just your boys...PAUSE
 8 years ago '05        #7
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
damn if i could only use shadows like that haha
 11-29-2009, 04:54 PM         #8
sirhc2077 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea the shadow s**t was a little played out by the end of the movie but there was plenty in the movie that kept it interesting. ninjas vs a special response team? that scene went hard as f**k
 8 years ago '06        #9
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
It was funny watching the ninjas scatter like roaches whenever the lights would come on or when they were in trouble.
 8 years ago '06        #10
E23 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
Im usually a fan of these kind of movies, but in my opinion the movie sucked. My man healed himself from a 3 inch gut wound by playing with his fingers, not saying the movie is supposed to be realistic but still, might as well make him superman. Even besides that, f!ght scenes were too dark to really see whats going on, plently of blood but not very well choreographed at all. And forget the story line none of that, plus can you really hire an uglier chick to star in a movie?
 8 years ago '05        #11
raymondfrdrck 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 SuppaSlick said:
I noticed that too, but I eventually didn't mind.

They said they got influences from Ninja Scroll and Samurai Champloo and I could definitely see a sprinkle of each within the movie.

Once again, go see the movie....without your chick, just your boys...PAUSE
I told my ol lady the same thing but it was dope definitely copin when it comes out on DVD
 8 years ago '09        #12
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
 E23 said:
Im usually a fan of these kind of movies, but in my opinion the movie sucked. My man healed himself from a 3 inch gut wound by playing with his fingers, not saying the movie is supposed to be realistic but still, might as well make him superman. Even besides that, f!ght scenes were too dark to really see whats going on, plently of blood but not very well choreographed at all. And forget the story line none of that, plus can you really hire an uglier chick to star in a movie?
couldn't have said it better myself bro.
 11-30-2009, 01:47 PM         #13
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 E23 said:
:MattMan_foshizzle:
 11-30-2009, 03:23 PM         #14
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How this movie is getting high a.ss poll ratings is beyond me...Are yall that easily entertained?

I basically went to see this movie because Naomie Harris(Mika) was in it and that was about the only thing dope about it.

Negatives...

- Story was weak. It had potential, but wasn't executed right.
- Some corny dialogue.
- Ninjas be transporting(f**k is this s**t?).
- f!ght scenes didn't live up to expectations. Where was the hand-to-hand/sword-to-sword combat? Most of the f!ght scenes were terribly shot. Shaky Cam wasn't executed right. Why do you have to cut every damn 2 seconds of filming during a f!ght scene!? I mean, you can barely tell what's going on during the f!ght scenes. What really pissed me off was how they couldn't film a straight 10-30 seconds of f!ghting without cutting or zooming in close as s**t.
- OD on that fake CGI blood. It was cool for some scenes...but c'mon...OD.
- Hearing peoples' hearts....corny.
- Ninjas can smell your scent...corny.
- No interracial loving. Romeo Must Die all over again...

Positives...

- Naomie Harris.
- Finishing moves.
- Rain's weapon.

Last edited by JaeRell; 11-30-2009 at 03:24 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #15
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
yall haters it explained y the y can become shadows like that
 11-30-2009, 04:26 PM         #16
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 E23 said:

Can't believe I didn't catch that. Must have been caught up in the realness you spitting in the beginning. Anyway... Fuck you man! Naomie Harris is hot as fuck!
 11-30-2009, 04:39 PM         #17
sixnine6969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool: Ninja movie was cool had my female holding on for her life love the blood:applause:
 11-30-2009, 08:51 PM         #18
Wiz Zuta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its was str8 but it lookd fake. the blood looked like red paint & shyt... they need to step they graffix/fx up
 11-30-2009, 09:44 PM         #19
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blood looked like red paint, I didnt understand what the movie was really about for the first 45 min(but was still entertained), and sometimes the story seemed to be moving slow, but other than that, it was awesome. As a huge fan of the shinobi, i think the movie did a good job. Mika was gorgeous in it.

Hell yeah ninja's can teleport! and yeah they can heal themselves by "playing with their fingers". Ever seen naruto n*gga!?

Im gonna go peep this again.
 8 years ago '09        #20
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
crazy good
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago