Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #141
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
this n*gga is the truth
 8 years ago '04        #142
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
f**k what Maroon is talking about.. for Lupe to be as creative as he is and be as successful as he is.. is a WIN.. hes not no Joe Buddens or anything like that...he has a big audience.. nominated for awards, worldwide tours.. etc. All that with the type of music he makes..(Wayne is a good artist don't get me wrong) but I respect that much more than Wayne
 8 years ago '08        #143
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
Nas is a rap legend, and Em is a legend, noone has sold more than him... so i mean maroon what are you getting at with that..because wayne has not touched either of those 2 in any aspect
 8 years ago '08        #144
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Lupe Fiasco........
 11-26-2009, 02:00 PM         #145
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupes good, but I still believe the main reason dudes on Boxden circle jerk over his songs is because he complicates the s**t out of his lyrics and it makes them feel like they can segregate themselves from the average listener as some sort of Hip Hop elite smart enough to decipher his s**t. I don't need you to give me a drawn out equation just to say A=B. Unlike some I can appreciate music thats straightforward. I don't have to prove anything by breaking codes in hip hop.

Last edited by Meatballer; 11-26-2009 at 02:03 PM..
 11-26-2009, 02:17 PM         #146
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

8 years ago '07        #147
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
@ anybody even having the audacity to compare anything Wayne does to Lupe... Lupe is on another level that Wayne will never reach..
 8 years ago '04        #148
randy54 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 90 90
he ripped the slaughterhouse beat and the thank you one
 11-26-2009, 02:37 PM         #149
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how you gonna school me when i grew up with your teachers.

i feel like that here on bx all the time.
 8 years ago '04        #150
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my point is that WAYNE IS NOT TRYING to surpass eminem/nas, he is making his own lane... busta has his own lane and GOAT status among the GOATS, wayne can get there too

and busta's discography is mostly suspect...

lupe has not become a superstar yet... listen to jay-z's "star is born".. wanye and drake got the nod, lupe didnt get a mention
I see what you're saying, but you're hypocritical because you say in one post, the number one priority is to sell the most records, but when someone brings up Eminem, you say Wayne is not trying to do that, he's just doing him and being artistic and just doing him.

Lupe is doing the same. Lupe is letting his creative juices flow and if he picks some people up for the ride, that's cool with him. What people like about Lupe is what the same people like in Wayne, but don't know it and that's that they appreciate both artists rap naturally. All of the s**t they say just comes out. They don't have to think, "what will make this sound clever, how can I make this sound better." Instead, they just spit it. They don't care what the mass perception of them is. Wayne will make a rock album though almost everyone doesn't want to hear it. Why? Because that's him branching out and using his creativeness. If you like it cool, he appreciates you. If you don't, then oh well, keep it moving. Same with Lupe. I think too many people actually hate on that his lyrics are intelligent or sound intelligent which causes them to think, and then instantly say it's nerd rap.

Regardless, I still see what you're saying Maroon, I don't know if you're conveying it the way you want to. I'm with you though. I'm not a huge fan of Wayne anymore, but I respect his grind and hustle just as much as Lupe who over the past year has turned into one of my favorites to ever touch a mic.
 8 years ago '04        #151
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
By the way, these are my favorite lyrics from the whole tape.

Jay gave me a cosign like I was Rocawear
But be clear I'm not the heir (Air)
I'm the water fire and the earth
That means I'm doing dirt, spitting flames & quenching thirst
Plus the real God has been on my side since birth
 8 years ago '08        #152
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
 Meatballer said:
Lupes good, but I still believe the main reason dudes on Boxden circle jerk over his songs is because he complicates the s**t out of his lyrics and it makes them feel like they can segregate themselves from the average listener as some sort of Hip Hop elite smart enough to decipher his s**t. I don't need you to give me a drawn out equation just to say A=B. Unlike some I can appreciate music thats straightforward. I don't have to prove anything by breaking codes in hip hop.
But dude its poetry for a reason, if want a=b i can read an essay, or watch an interview

poetry is not meant to be simple, it is poetry because there is a level of complexity to it, dont u understand that?
 11-26-2009, 03:05 PM         #153
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Domino'n n*ggaz, delivery is Papa Johns, Little Caesars ah, burning down ya Pizza Huts...

Lupe is that dude…

DON’T NEED NO FINANCIAL AID, CAUSE THIS IS JUST SOME FREE s**t

I'M THE WATER FIRE AND THE EARTH, that means I'm doing dirt, spitting flames and quenching thirst

REST IN PEACE TO WACKNESSSSSS, Lupe murked that Fireman s**t...

LUPE > Malcolm X
LUPE > Martin Luther King Jr.
LUPE > Obama
LUPE > Jesse Jackson
LUPE > Al Sharpton
LUPE > Albert Einstein

Quote of the tape:
I don’t feel I’m best
I just feel I’m better than (everyone)
 8 years ago '07        #154
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ABSOLUTELY, but at the end of the day, THESE DUDES MAKE MUSIC FOR A LIVING, aka THEY MAKE MUSIC TO MAKE MONEY... HATE ALL YOU WANT, but lil wayne has taken cash money from the ground up to a RESPECTABLE LABEL.. and has his own label... HOLLA @ ME WHEN LUPE OR NAS do that..

YES, WAYNE CANT SEE EMINEM/NAS/LUPE LYRICALLY, but in terms of CREATIVITY(all things considered), i think wayne delvers a more POTENT product to the masses.. .not because its mainstream, its b/c he delivers EMOTIONS that WIN with the fans

WAYNE is lyrical, but not on the level of LUPE/NAS/EMINEM

BUT RAP does not mean "BEING 100% LIKE LUPE/NAS/EMINEM"... you can be like wayne and t.i. and spit REAL STORIES, w/o the subliminals and wordplay... and STILL BE RESPECTED..

wayne is more of a CHARACTER... that is why i am attracted to his music.. HES LIKE BUSTA RHYMES TO ME... he just spazzes out and delivers some really entertaining music...

END OF STORY, LUPE IS DOPE, WAYNE IS DOPE, IN THEIR OWN WAY...THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON

RAP IS NOT ONE STYLE.. gtfoh with RAP HAVING TO BE elite subliminals... and rap having to follow 1 STYLE... rapping is like the movie industry, there are many styles of movies(action/drama/horror) and there are many styles of rap...

its funny how POP/COUNTRY/TECHNO music can have unlimited style, but in rap, you're wack if you dont rap like nas (to the backpack fan community)...
 8 years ago '07        #155
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 DHARMA said:
Domino'n n*ggaz, delivery is Papa Johns, Little Caesars ah, burning down ya Pizza Huts...

Lupe is that dudeÖ

DONíT NEED NO FINANCIAL AID, CAUSE THIS IS JUST SOME FREE s**t

I'M THE WATER FIRE AND THE EARTH, that means I'm doing dirt, spitting flames and quenching thirst

REST IN PEACE TO WACKNESSSSSS, Lupe murked that Fireman s**t...

LUPE > Malcolm X
LUPE > Martin Luther King Jr.
LUPE > Obama
LUPE > Jesse Jackson
LUPE > Al Sharpton
LUPE > Albert Einstein

Quote of the tape:
I donít feel Iím best
I just feel Iím better than (everyone)

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #156
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
downloading now, seems to be getting some good feedback on here
 8 years ago '05        #157
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 1429 1429
 SkateboardT said:
fixed it.

you're a moron if you think wayne doesn't get into metaphors...thats ALL he does.

"I'm high as a ______", "higher than a ______", "strapped like a ______"

you just don't get it mayne.

and as far as wayne/lupe flow...waynes flow is nothing now like it was on CI and CII...its not that I don't respect wayne, theres a lot worse than him, but theres a lot better too, including lupe.
you are a dumb nukka...do you even know what the f**k a metaphor is?
 8 years ago '04        #158
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
Good Ol' LUPE! Yea n*gga! Tape was APPLES!!!! I wanted more tracks on this mixtape!

Last edited by Dj KraZ; 11-26-2009 at 07:32 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #159
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 67 67
Ōm on point like the eating sides of forks....® wow this mixtape is REAL nice. Lupe k!lled this....
 8 years ago '04        #160
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
pow..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy