Steph Kegels
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
15050 pageviews
24 comments

thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
All Eyes On Me - Tracklist

[pic - click to view]

I love this album (by far the best production is on this album) but the main reason it falls short of topping his magnum opus (imo is Me Against The World) is cause he decided it to be a double album and the second part had like 4 or 5 fillers which made it imo just a 4 or 4.5/5. imo this is what the track-listing should have been...

1. Ambitionz Az a Ridah
2. All Bout U
3. Skandalouz
4. Got My Mind Up
5. How Do You Want It
6. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
7. No More Pain
8. Heartz of Men
9. Life Goes On
10. Only God Can Judge Me
11. Can't C Me
12. California Love (The Original!)
13. I Aint Mad at Cha
14. All Eyes on Me

Everything else could have either been unreleased material or went onto another album (for example "Tradin War Stories" imo coulda went onto the outlawz album)...imo if this was what the album was it would be better than "Me Against the World"

24 comments for "All Eyes On Me - Tracklist"

11-25-2009, 01:01 PM         #2
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see what your sayin.. but honestly all eyes is one of the only double disc rap albums i actually thought was dope as two discs.. i mean both discs didnt really have any wack joints on it (well atleast to me lol).. the only joint on all eyes that i didnt really f**k wit was whats yo phone number.. other then that both discs were str8 crack to me..

if anything id say life after death should have been one disc.. but thats just me
 11-25-2009, 01:04 PM         #3
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
1st disc was good. 2nd disc made me throw up in my mouth except for Picture Me Rollin. His best album IMO though.
u buggin.. book 2 on all eyes was str8 crack..

cant c me, shorty wanna be a thug, holla at me, when we ride (them n*ggaz k!lled that joint), thug pasion, pciture me rollin, rather be yo n*gga, aint hard to find (that joint was smooth as f**k), run the streetz ect.. i think maybe the second disc was just a lil too west coast for some of yall lol
 8 years ago '09        #4
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
i see what your sayin.. but honestly all eyes is one of the only double disc rap albums i actually thought was dope as two discs.. i mean both discs didnt really have any wack joints on it (well atleast to me lol).. the only joint on all eyes that i didnt really f**k wit was whats yo phone number.. other then that both discs were str8 crack to me..

if anything id say life after death should have been one disc.. but thats just me
Imo Life After death was a better double disc album that All Eyes On Me...not only was the first disc good but i could actually listen to more than 5 songs on the second disc...both tho had fillers..i meant biggie second disc had...Sky's the limit, Notorious Thugs, Miss U, Going Back to Cali, Ten Crack Commandments, Long Kiss Goodnight, You're Nobody (Til Somebody k!lls You)
 11-25-2009, 01:09 PM         #5
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great album... I couldn't stop listening to it when I first got it.... man Can't C Me was crazy... Shorty Wanna be a thug... man... goiddamn so many good songs...

Me Against The World is Pac's best though... I'd rank All Eyez On Me as his 3rd best be Makaveli as well..
 11-25-2009, 01:12 PM         #6
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
His best album IMO though.
great album but i wouldnt call it his best.. that title belongs to me against the world easily.. but i will say this tho this album is def his most complete album considering it was one of his only albums that really got to showcase all sides of pac
(his happy side, party side, angry side, street side, introspective side ect..) it truely showed everything pac had to offer and more..
 11-25-2009, 01:15 PM         #7
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Imo Life After death was a better double disc album that All Eyes On Me...not only was the first disc good but i could actually listen to more than 5 songs on the second disc...both tho had fillers..i meant biggie second disc had...Sky's the limit, Notorious Thugs, Miss U, Going Back to Cali, Ten Crack Commandments, Long Kiss Goodnight, You're Nobody (Til Somebody k!lls You)
i def skipped way more joints on life after death then i did on all eyes.. i dont know life after death just seemed like it should have been one disc to me..

but i will say this tho.. the best songs on life after >>>>>>>>>>> the best songs on all eyes.. but as a overrall album i prefer all eyes.. it just flows better to me and i dont skip any joints (besides whats yo phone number.. and thats at the end of the album anyway lol)
 8 years ago '09        #8
space
space
 annaba said:
yep i'm suprised that i ain't see SHORTY WANNA BE A THUG and WE AINT HARD TO FIND!
Both songs imo could be on another album plus i think for this album it should end at the 14 or 15 song mark...so i chose my favorite 14/15...most of those songs were on the first disc...so
 8 years ago '09        #9
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
i def skipped way more joints on life after death then i did on all eyes.. i dont know life after death just seemed like it should have been one disc to me..

but i will say this tho.. the best songs on life after >>>>>>>>>>> the best songs on all eyes.. but as a overrall album i prefer all eyes.. it just flows better to me and i dont skip any joints (besides whats yo phone number.. and thats at the end of the album anyway lol)
maybe cause your a bigger pac fan than a biggie fan idk...i am kinda even on both neither my favorites but i am a fan of both music equally...both first disc are classic...both of their second disc were ehhhhh but the thing that made life after death better was one reason it just had more outstanding tracks tho i do agree AEOM flowed better. I guess it depends on preference some days i feel "Life after death" is better other days i like AEOM is better...but i have more days when i feel the biggie double disc album is better.
 11-25-2009, 01:21 PM         #10
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think some of yall is sleepin on that ''when we ride'' joint.. them n*ggas k!lled that joint.. easily one of my favs from book 2 on all eyes :cool-smiley-009:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '98        #11
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
Lets all take a break from life and watch this vid for the next 6 minutes.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #12
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
I liked both CDs, to me the only song I skipped on the album was Whatz Ya Phone #, also I think disc 2 don't get enough love cause I can bump that s**t from tracks 1 through 13
 11-25-2009, 01:28 PM         #13
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
maybe cause your a bigger pac fan than a biggie fan idk..
not at all.. all eyes just had more joints on it that i f**ked with then life after.. but again i will say this the best songs on life after >>>>>> the best songs on all eyes.. but as a overral album i prefer all eyes.. to me all eyes was more consistant as a double disc then life after.. thats why i think life after should have been one disc..
 11-25-2009, 01:30 PM         #14
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
I liked both CDs, to me the only song I skipped on the album was Whatz Ya Phone #, also I think disc 2 don't get enough love cause I can bump that s**t from tracks 1 through 13
same here.. i acutally thought book two was better then book one.. but thats just me..
 11-25-2009, 01:39 PM         #15
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that it would've been a better album had it been trimmed to one disc. Here's what mine would look like:

01) Can't C Me
02) Ambitionz Az A Ridah
03) Holla At Me
04) Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
05) How Do U Want It
06) 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted
07) Picture Me Rollin
08) Heartz Of Men
09) Life Goes On
10) Only God Can Judge Me
11) No More Pain
12) All About U
13) Wonda Why They Call U b**ch
14) California Love (Original Mix)
15) I Ain't Mad At Cha
16) All Eyez On Me
17) Hit Em Up (Bonus Track)

Skandalouz
Got My Mind Made Up
Trading War Stories
What'z Ya Phone #
When We Ride
Thug Passion
Check Out Time
Rather Be Ya N
Run Tha Streetz
Hard 2 Find
Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find

Basically, leave out all the Book 2 filler (the songs that suffer from mediocre guest spots and corny hooks), the flat-out bad songs (What'z Ya Phone #), save the east coast/West coast Got My Mind Made up for another rapper's album or soundtrack. With this tracklist, it's almost 100% Pac, save for the hit singles with Dre, Snoop, and Nate Dogg, and there is absolutely NO filler. Plus, tack on one of the most vicious diss songs ever as the bonus, ala No Vaseline on death Certificate, and you've got one of the best gangsta rap albums ever made, if not THE best.
 11-25-2009, 01:41 PM         #16
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas sleepin on that book 2 i see
 8 years ago '05        #17
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 1429 1429
Book 1 > Book 2

only skippable tracks on the whole album are What's Ya Phone #, and arguably Can't C Me
 11-25-2009, 02:40 PM         #18
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2bigz said:
Book 1 > Book 2

only skippable tracks on the whole album are What's Ya Phone #, and arguably Can't C Me
lol at cant c me being skippable.. u bx cats crack me up
 8 years ago '09        #19
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 hiphop4ever said:
n*ggas sleepin on that book 2 i see
Hell yeah I got both discs on my iPod now,dem s**ts go hard
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #20
space
space
the reason book 2 is slept on cause it aint f**kin with book 1...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy