most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this game?
Giants will get a road win in Mile High 11 57.89%
Broncos will win and get back in the win column 8 42.11%
Tie/Draw 0 0%
Voters: 19. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-27-2009, 12:29 AM         #421
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone gif that one handed b marsh catch
 8 years ago '06        #422
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
how sweet it is man!!!!

just now checkin in....it's midnight here in Denver and yo, I'm real pleased with our performance tonight.....

Orton held it together and picked apart that weak secondary, Marshall stepped up and made some amazing plays and of course Moreno had one of, if not his most cohesive performance of the year running the ball....

all of that was dandy, but the true game ball must go to Dawkins......he absolutely brought it out there tonight from teh first whistle to the last one and was a huge part of us winning......huge.....
 11-27-2009, 01:17 AM         #423
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 8 years ago '06        #424
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
 NYGallday said:
^
f**k you laughin at?

don't be sore ya'll got worked.....suck it up like a man and take that medicine....
 8 years ago '04        #425
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

[pic - click to view]

RAZAH CUTS said:
f**k you laughin at?

don't be sore ya'll got worked.....suck it up like a man and take that medicine....
lol think his post was meant for the DallasTexas guy.

NYGallday said:
someone gif that one handed b marsh catch
Damn I know right......

where is that slave Javon when you actually need him?

Last edited by K1; 11-27-2009 at 03:32 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #426
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
B-Marshall did the fool that game
 8 years ago '07        #427
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,451 | Props total: 43415 43415
6 points giants fans? 6 freaking points?

that's all you could put up against a horrendous Broncos defense?
 8 years ago '07        #428
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 #21 said:
6 points giants fans? 6 freaking points?

that's all you could put up against a horrendous Broncos defense?
:angry12:
 8 years ago '07        #429
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
ah to be mocked by redskins fans is the icing on the motherf**king cake

:banghead:
 8 years ago '07        #430
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
i mean should anybody be shocked with this garbage a.ss coaching staff,that this team wouldnt be prepared? i hate to say this but the people who said this past offseason that the defense was gonna be trash without spags(mainly eagles fans on here) they was right i hate to say it smh.sheridan must f**king go!

defense: first off! did i see big a.ss 6'7 canty dropping back in coverage?! sheridan are u f**king serious?! i continue to see a dline of kiwi,bernard,coefield and canty! i said on the first page of this damn thread! is it so hard to have a dline of kiwi,tuck,canty and osi?! with sintim rushing off the edge at linebacker?! fred robbins went from one of the top DTs in the league to straight trash in one year! i was seeing his bum a.ss and coefield being push back 10 yards on running plays?! do i even need to mention rocky bernard?! smh.why the corners are not manning up?! sheridan did u not see the tim lewis years when he was playing zone?! webster is not a zone corner! idiot! he had his worst years because of that s**t! so what sheridan dumb a.ss do?! have webster play zone! how come theres no stunts on the dline?! how come when this idiot shows blitz.they blitz?! how about showing blitz and then drop back in coverage?! try to confuse the damn qb and oline!

spags had a defense last year of: injured tuck,robbins with two broking hands,coefield and kiwi on the dline with no depth behind them.with clark,pierce and blackburn at linebacker.mainly the same secondary but phillips was the best safety on the roster but yet he had splinters in his a.ss from riding the bench.and spags had this defense top 5! give spags this defense with this talent and they not giving up no more then 13 points agame

offense: first off! jacobs u running like a big b**ch! i dont know if he's hurt or if he running not to get hurt to get them incentives in his contract.but he have not been running hard since he got paid! im starting to lean thinking he have that plax syndrome "im paid now with a ring so im not gonna go hard"smh if its like that then he can get the f**k off the team!

oline: how u went from one of the best to straight trash! denver has a small front seven! last year the giants wouldve ran for 200 plus yards on this team! now they cant even crack 100!

gilbride/eli:how about going no huddle and switching the damn pase of the game up?! oh how about getting the play in quicker snapping the ball quicker instead of waiting until 1 or 2 seconds is on the game clock because the damn defense is just jumping off the ball and u putting ur oline an a disadvantage!

ware:i said i was excited to see what u can do........smh 6-0 the best run of the night and then u cough up the ball at about the 38-39 yrd line.......denver scores 13-0 game over.thanks ware.
 11-27-2009, 09:32 AM         #431
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching this game in the prime of my buzz and they said Eli had 18 yards at halftime, I turned it off.

Giants losing to the Broncos who have already thrown in the towel weeks ago.
 8 years ago '07        #432
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
:angry12:...So true Foamz...coaching staff isn't learning. The problems are black and white. They better fix this sh*t, or the season's over next week...

Props to the broncos, great game plan, great execution...Hope Sheridan and Gilbride were taking notes...

Last edited by Dope Bai; 11-27-2009 at 09:37 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #433
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 lyricallySha89 said:
Broncos won !!! 26-6
b**ch a.ss Sha!!! But for real ya played good, no excuses we played like trash! Damn what happened to Jacobs, he's just a shell of his former self now...
 8 years ago '07        #434
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
^^^:angry12:...So true...coaching staff isn't learning. The problems are black and white. They better fix this sh*t, or the season's over next week...

Props to the broncos, great game plan, great execution...Hope Sheridan and Gilbride were taking notes...
sad to say but this coaching staff is not fixing a damn thing.the worst thing sheridan couldve saw was tuck almost picking that pass off against ATL last week.because he kept the s**t in the playbook but instead of dropping tuck this game he decided to drop big a.ss canty in coverage! which is worst! i rather not make the playoffs just to be one and done this year.i want sheridan and gillbride gone! if couglin not willing to fire they a.ss then he needs to go also! whats the point of giving sheridan talent when he dont know how to use it?!
 8 years ago '07        #435
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 24/7foamz said:
i mean should anybody be shocked with this garbage a.ss coaching staff,that this team wouldnt be prepared? i hate to say this but the people who said this past offseason that the defense was gonna be trash without spags(mainly eagles fans on here) they was right i hate to say it smh.sheridan must f**king go!

defense: first off! did i see big a.ss 6'7 canty dropping back in coverage?! sheridan are u f**king serious?! i continue to see a dline of kiwi,bernard,coefield and canty! i said on the first page of this damn thread! is it so hard to have a dline of kiwi,tuck,canty and osi?! with sintim rushing off the edge at linebacker?! fred robbins went from one of the top DTs in the league to straight trash in one year! i was seeing his bum a.ss and coefield being push back 10 yards on running plays?! do i even need to mention rocky bernard?! smh.why the corners are not manning up?! sheridan did u not see the tim lewis years when he was playing zone?! webster is not a zone corner! idiot! he had his worst years because of that s**t! so what sheridan dumb a.ss do?! have webster play zone! how come theres no stunts on the dline?! how come when this idiot shows blitz.they blitz?! how about showing blitz and then drop back in coverage?! try to confuse the damn qb and oline!

spags had a defense last year of: injured tuck,robbins with two broking hands,coefield and kiwi on the dline with no depth behind them.with clark,pierce and blackburn at linebacker.mainly the same secondary but phillips was the best safety on the roster but yet he had splinters in his a.ss from riding the bench.and spags had this defense top 5! give spags this defense with this talent and they not giving up no more then 13 points agame

offense: first off! jacobs u running like a big b**ch! i dont know if he's hurt or if he running not to get hurt to get them incentives in his contract.but he have not been running hard since he got paid! im starting to lean thinking he have that plax syndrome "im paid now with a ring so im not gonna go hard"smh if its like that then he can get the f**k off the team!

oline: how u went from one of the best to straight trash! denver has a small front seven! last year the giants wouldve ran for 200 plus yards on this team! now they cant even crack 100!

gilbride/eli:how about going no huddle and switching the damn pase of the game up?! oh how about getting the play in quicker snapping the ball quicker instead of waiting until 1 or 2 seconds is on the game clock because the damn defense is just jumping off the ball and u putting ur oline an a disadvantage!

ware:i said i was excited to see what u can do........smh 6-0 the best run of the night and then u cough up the ball at about the 38-39 yrd line.......denver scores 13-0 game over.thanks ware.
I think Philips out for the season hurt us alot more then what people think.. I think with the way things going we pretty much done.. We got the talent to win, they just need to start playing with some damn passion!!:angry12:
 8 years ago '07        #436
24/7foamz 
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
b**ch a.ss Sha!!! But for real ya played good, no excuses we played like trash! Damn what happened to Jacobs, he's just a shell of his former self now...
its simple.he's paid now with a ring.look at plax performance on the field last year before he decided to blast himself
 8 years ago '07        #437
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:

another disappointing week

and again agree with what you said, it's to a point where the problems have become so apparent to everyone except the ones who the blame should be placed on

Coughlin
Tim Lewis....i mean sheridan
and gilbride (no his fault as much this past game)/ Jacobs- for not shooting thru the lil holes that were there trying to be finesse

as i said i refuse to believe within the course of a year we've gotten worse(defense that is) with better talent than last year

Last edited by Syphernix; 11-27-2009 at 10:12 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #438
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
sad to say but this coaching staff is not fixing a damn thing.the worst thing sheridan couldve saw was tuck almost picking that pass off against ATL last week.because he kept the s**t in the playbook but instead of dropping tuck this game he decided to drop big a.ss canty in coverage! which is worst! i rather not make the playoffs just to be one and done this year.i want sheridan and gillbride gone! if couglin not willing to fire they a.ss then he needs to go also! whats the point of giving sheridan talent when he dont know how to use it?!
I hear that. If they haven't learned by now, they ain't about to change now...

The play calling on both side of the ball is horrible. The Giants under Coughlin, used to be so prepared for games, now the team looks lost out there, on every down.

They still trying to get the push from the 4 man front, and it's not working. The running game is disgracefull. Jacobs is running like tinkerbell out there. Running to the outside all the effing time, instead of just pounding the ball though the middle...

I don't know what else to say, I am very dissappointed in the g men this year. They still have a slim chance, but if they it up at this rate, they don't deserve it...
 8 years ago '07        #439
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
Also, I noticed last night, a few times that Eli would drop back to throw, he would have mad time, and a couple of open receivers underneath 5/6 yards or so, overlook them and try to squeeze a 10/15 yard pass into Manningham or Smith, who would covered and not open.

That is not the Giants football they have been playing the past two years...Take the 5/6 yards, and get the short yardage on 2nd and 3rd down...It doesn't make sense...
 11-27-2009, 11:54 AM         #440
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
its simple.he's paid now with a ring.look at plax performance on the field last year before he decided to blast himself
What's up my n*gga....?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy