So I Guess Today Starts a New Era in Hip Hop.....

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 THE RETURN 35 said:
they're not true rappers
elaborate
 8 years ago '08        #63
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
Even with the b**ch Kanye. At first that n*gga was hard and more hood. He aint make no pop records with rock bands rarely. But after that n*gga went pop with stronger and doin autotune to sell, n*gga aint been s**t and now he gonna fall hard. His first 2 albums 3 milli while other two like 1.5-2 mill and that was mostly cuz the Mainstream buyers accepted him.
 11-25-2009, 01:38 AM         #64
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
So instead of listening to their music and tryin to find out if they hot or not; you're gonna judge these n*ggas based on how they Look?

So i guessing you liked 50 cuz he had muscles and pretended he was bustin his gun

[pic - click to view]

What a f*g!!

how am i expressing my sympathy towards 50 in this post?did i even mention 50?how do you come up with 50 cent...youre making yourself look incredible & retarded with this one.
do you realize you just typed some bulls**t and didnt really respond to my reply?
but who am i talking to anyway?heres no sense in conversating with a semi-retard..
your a jay-z d*ckrider.you have no father figure.your a f**king failure my son.your daddy should have used a napkin.

11-25-2009, 01:39 AM         #65
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
WHAT A f*g!!
:::Looks at TIPZ Avy

[pic - click to view]

It'll Be OK..

Last edited by N I K E; 11-25-2009 at 01:40 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #66
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
wale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all these f*ggits

+ nicki minaj is the wackest female rapper of all time, it's been proven so many times
 8 years ago '08        #67
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
50 aint the only one talkin this s**t. lil wayne was doin it all over his mixtape. And jayz wouldnt be s**t if he aint talk like a gangsta/drug dealer in this album. Yall n*ggas hear the lyrics in his two big singles where he talkin about drug dealing and all that s**t. That s**t is done to sell records but the ONLY thing he different was he copied T.I. and mixed the street lyrics with big hooks by someone REAL big.
 8 years ago '06        #68
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
everybody on that list sold terribly, except drake who isnt out yet and we know he will sell good
 8 years ago '04        #69
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 MosDefinition said:
why because they arent talking about s**t they never sold or places they never lived and corners they were never on maybe its time to finally get away from that 90s 2000 stuff and get to stuff people can actually relate to as good as nas and jay-z are i cant relate to anything they said but alot of the new guys i can relate to but maybe thats just me
well how do you think Nas and Jay came up? From talking about s**t they sold....and corners they lived on.....
 8 years ago '09        #70
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
no homo for the 'fututre genaration' of hip hop
 8 years ago '09        #71
m zilla18 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
Blu is dope

LA emcees always come right

Love my city...
 8 years ago '04        #72
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 N I K E said:
Im a.ssuming that was a shot at Drake.. Ur a lame for hatin on n*ggas that i know you neva even gave a spin.

And Let me find out that being from the Suburbs means you cant be a Hot MC.. Whats the difference between a n*gga from the Burbs (J. Cole & Drake) and a rapper worth 500 million (50)puttin out an album..

At least the n*ggas from the Burbs aint talkin bout sh_t they aint doin.. 50 dont do nothin he raps about..

The ignorance is astounding in the Hip Hop Section sometimes

I guarantee that everybody in here hatin looks like this..

[pic - click to view]

My dude.....what do you want 50 to rap about?? I dont understand it when cats say this s**t? He came up from that so he raps about it. When he got rich did you expect him to start rapping about living the rich life 24/7?Who wants to hear that s**t? Then cats would say " oh he change he went soft now..." He tried to hold on to his core audience that been listening to him since How to Rob......when he makes hard s**t people say hes faking it.....when he makes soft s**t or club s**t people hate.....which is it? People act like he came in the game rich as a muf**ka already.
 11-25-2009, 01:59 AM         #73
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cosign this thread
 8 years ago '06        #74
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
no ones talks about these n*ggas in the streets... i only heard of some of these n*ggas today as i looked in this thread come on dogs ... hiphop is an urban culture for the hood not a geek festival ....most n*ggas dont relate to that geek s**t because most genuine rap fans are from the hood and lived, and/or observe a street lifestyle ....wether you sellin nicks or slabs of dope down to being in central bookings for a blunt or doing 18 months for crilly .....more n*ggas relate to that than a n*gga on some urkel s**t lets be honest here
 11-25-2009, 02:11 AM         #75
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
no ones talks about these n*ggas in the streets... i only heard of some of these n*ggas today as i looked in this thread come on dogs
But... The Streets DONT buy Albums
 8 years ago '06        #76
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
and i'm tired of n*ggas acting like 50 never put effort in his bars... listen to his mixtapes before he got signed.... the n*gga did tracks with dj premier and nas... you gotta spit hard when you on a track with them.... oh wait, most of yall n*ggas was barely in 1st grade gtfoh
 8 years ago '06        #77
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 N I K E said:
But... The Streets DONT buy Albums
...and this what you resort to? wtf does sale has to do with this discussion ? you bout the only one who said that s**t steering away from my point
 11-25-2009, 02:34 AM         #78
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
:::Looks at TIPZ Avy

[pic - click to view]

It'll Be OK..
:sad21: i'll try
 8 years ago '09        #79
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 e180th said:
elaborate
imo they aint....

you have to make good music to be a rapper
 11-25-2009, 05:40 AM         #80
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
imo they aint....

you have to make good music to be a rapper

But you dont listen to none of them so how can you judge?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy