So I Guess Today Starts a New Era in Hip Hop.....

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2009, 12:04 AM         #41
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
but you belive a fat old c.o talking about how he is a cocain king pin boss

I dont Believe Rick Ross.. I barely even like Rick Ross (although Port of Miami was serious and DTR >>> BISD)..

Also.. Every new rapper I named can Rap Circles around 50..

Thats what dont get about yall n*ggas.. Seems to me like yall really liked 50's image more than his music.. Cuz if all these n*ggas spit better than him why wouldnt you wanna listen..

Because they dont pretend to be gangstas or do photoshoots with prop guns.. or do concerts with their shirts off.. Yall n*ggas is lame (and possibly gay)

Last edited by N I K E; 11-25-2009 at 12:07 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,330 | Props total: 11419 11419
 N I K E said:
I dont Believe Rick Ross.. I barely even like Rick Ross (although Port of Miami was serious and DTR >>> BISD)..

Also.. Every new rapper I named can Rap Circles around 50..

Thats what dont get about yall n*ggas.. Seems to me like yall really liked 50's image more than his music.. Cuz if all these n*ggas spit better than him why wouldnt you wanna listen..

Because they dont pretend to be gangstas or do photoshoots with prop guns.. or do concerts with their shirts off.. Yall n*ggas is lame (and possibly gay)
u can close the thread now...
 8 years ago '07        #43
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Some Way Some How

[pic - click to view]

B.O.B

needs to be on here..

He makes some g00d music.

Been My Favorite Out Of The XXL Class Of 09' For A While Now.

Last edited by Hunedz; 11-25-2009 at 12:30 AM..
 11-25-2009, 12:48 AM         #44
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
Im a.ssuming that was a shot at Drake.. Ur a lame for hatin on n*ggas that i know you neva even gave a spin.

And Let me find out that being from the Suburbs means you cant be a Hot MC.. Whats the difference between a n*gga from the Burbs (J. Cole & Drake) and a rapper worth 500 million (50)puttin out an album..

At least the n*ggas from the Burbs aint talkin bout sh_t they aint doin.. 50 dont do nothin he raps about..

The ignorance is astounding in the Hip Hop Section sometimes

I guarantee that everybody in here hatin looks like this..

[pic - click to view]

LMAO This n*gga talkin about ignorance on here.. LMAO... you must have forgot how your ignorant a.ss posted in the other thread about a real a.ss n*gga from the bay, Mac motha f**kin Dre. Lemme find that for you.

Have you even tried listening to any songs of his? Or have you just heard like one song and judged off that? This is the point these n*ggas is tryin to make, this music making people ignorant as f**k and thinkin they know what's best... LMAO

As for you sayin these n*ggas probably look like those f*gs in the picture, boy, I would whoop yo a.ss, that's probably what your square a.ss look like.
 11-25-2009, 12:57 AM         #45
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
Im a.ssuming that was a shot at Drake.. Ur a lame for hatin on n*ggas that i know you neva even gave a spin.

And Let me find out that being from the Suburbs means you cant be a Hot MC.. Whats the difference between a n*gga from the Burbs (J. Cole & Drake) and a rapper worth 500 million (50)puttin out an album..

At least the n*ggas from the Burbs aint talkin bout sh_t they aint doin.. 50 dont do nothin he raps about..

The ignorance is astounding in the Hip Hop Section sometimes

I guarantee that everybody in here hatin looks like this..

[pic - click to view]

How about get off Drake nuts. Are you even paying attention to what is being discussed? Do you know English???

In no way, shape or form I was talking about Drake.

I was talking about Rev. Run's kid Rusty or Russy or whatever the f**k his name is.

He ain't saying nothing and I mean nothing that is relevant in this world. What??? You like listening to a kid rap about he finally hit puberty... get the f**k out of here. That's like you listening to Rush Limbaugh on how to be a black person in America.

And by the way... Drake is wack too. Tell your boy to stopped sounding like he taking a 13 inch c*ck up his a.ss. He actually had some talent... but the biggest turd in music f**k his talent over.

I swear... Boxden sure is plague with homo a.ss d*ckriders!!!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-25-2009 at 01:02 AM..
 11-25-2009, 12:59 AM         #46
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
I would whoop yo a.ss, that's probably what your square a.ss look like.

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!!

[pic - click to view]

GET HYPHY!!!

Last edited by N I K E; 11-25-2009 at 01:00 AM..
 11-25-2009, 01:01 AM         #47
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!!

[pic - click to view]

GET HYPHY!!!
Just proved my point n*gga..
 11-25-2009, 01:06 AM         #48
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
Just proved my point n*gga..

MAC DRE is TERRIBLE!!

[pic - click to view]

HYPHY HYPHY HYPHY!!

Last edited by N I K E; 11-25-2009 at 01:13 AM..
 11-25-2009, 01:08 AM         #49
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hiphop4ever bootleg version
 8 years ago '06        #50
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 THE RETURN 35 said:
OTHER THEN DRAKE CUDI AND WALE I AINT EVER HEARD OF NONE OF THEM DUDES
OH AND DRAKE CUDI AND WALE f**kIN WACK TO B STRIGHT UP s**t MIGHT BE HIP HOP TO YALL BUT IT AINT RAP
you've lost me on the second line... hiphop is how you live and rap is just the music a.ssociated with hip hop... are you implying that these new f**ks are not hiphop kids, or they're not true rappers???

Last edited by lmnop; 11-25-2009 at 01:11 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #51
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
being down with hiphop doesn't mean you have to rap... see jaheim and bobby brown for example ....they have a hiphop swagger giving the impression they spit... but they dont.

Last edited by lmnop; 11-25-2009 at 01:16 AM..
 11-25-2009, 01:15 AM         #52
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who are those dudes?i have no clue who they are except drake and wale..those colourful dudes are supposed to be hiphop's future?well f**k hiphop then
 8 years ago '09        #53
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 e180th said:
you've lost me on the second line... hiphop is how you live and rap is just the music a.ssociated with hip hop... are you implying that these new f**ks are not hiphop kids, or they're not true rappers???
they're not true rappers
 8 years ago '05        #54
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
I'm personally looking forward to more music from this guy

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #55
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
These muf**kas aint and won't be s**t in Hip Hop. Only n*gga thats gettin Urban radio love out of these fruitcakes is Drake. And even he try to act hard. Plus that n*gga wont even do big numbers when he come out.

Most of the hot rappers still talk about that gangsta/hard s**t and use mad curse words like 50, Eminem, Jeezy, Ludacris, TI (even tho his last was soft), Game, Gucci Ross, and even Lil Wayne would not be s**t if he aint act gangsta and curse a lot in his songs, He probably headin to jail to gain back some of his gangsta/street cred.

But 50 is the hardest when talking about guns and violence type s**t. And he aint gone, the only n*gga bout to be gone is Jayz as he turns 40. 50 just need to SWITCH labels and wait for Jayz buzz right now to die off by ATTACKING him or just chilling.
 11-25-2009, 01:26 AM         #56
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Symon said:
who are those dudes?i have no clue who they are except drake and wale..those colourful dudes are supposed to be hiphop's future?well f**k hiphop then
So instead of listening to their music and tryin to find out if they hot or not; you're gonna judge these n*ggas based on how they Look?

So i guessing you liked 50 cuz he had muscles and pretended he was bustin his gun

[pic - click to view]

What a f*g!!

8 years ago '08        #57
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
^^ u the f*g b**ch, Dont be fooled in all this end of gangsta/street cred rap s**t. Act fruity or weird, yo a.ss will be out of Urban radio in seconds. And that what u need to sell in Hip Hop. Thats why these n*ggas doin weak numbers Wale - 25k and Cudi(one of the kings of this s**t) did like 200k Total.
 11-25-2009, 01:31 AM         #58
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
So instead of listening to their music and tryin to find out if they hot or not; you're gonna judge these n*ggas based on how they Look?

So i guessing you liked 50 cuz he had muscles and pretended he was bustin his gun

[pic - click to view]

What a f*g!!

you signed up for BX a month ago and have 1,000+ posts

WHAT A f*g!!
 8 years ago '05        #59
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
gangsta rap is still the number 1 listened to music in the HOOD. we just download it, we dont listen to none of this nerd shyt.
 8 years ago '06        #60
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

I refuse to listen to hiphop if this is what we have to look forward to.
This looks like Tyga...
I'm not sure.

Thanks OP for a.ssuming we all kknow who these guys are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy