Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 StateZFinest said:
that would be me who posted that thread f*ckface
IT WAS SO LAME I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME SEEING OF WHO KNOWS HOW MANY U POSTED. U SEEM LIKE A DUDE WHO MOM SUCKS d*ckS FOR MONEY AND UR FATHER IS A HOMOs3xUAL. U HAVE TO MUCH HATE AND TIME ON UR HANDS ILL CHECK ON UR LAME RESPONSE IN A FEW DAYS pus*y WEN I GET SOME TIME. AYE IF THE SAINTS LOSE ILL GIVE U 500$ IF THEY WIN U GOTTA GIVE ME UR MOMZ CELL NUMBER SO I CAN CALL HER AND GET HER TO f**k EVERYBODY WHO A SAINTS FAN IN THIS THREAD. ILL BOOK HER FLIGHTS ON ORBITZ ILL PUT THE BYTCH ON TOUR.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 11-26-2009 at 02:19 AM..
 11-26-2009, 07:19 AM         #82
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LadiesMan217 said:
If It aint Broke..Dont Fix it....I ACTUALLY COME AWAY SUCCESSFUL EACH WEEK AND U MY FREIND...

My "Your Next" Thread ranks top 5 Easily in Boxden member Participation Threads....I s**t on you every week in the same threads...why not continue the trend :celebrate13:
my threads ain't broke either. it's to get lames like you excited, and it works like a charm every time.

neworleansavior said:
IT WAS SO LAME I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME SEEING OF WHO KNOWS HOW MANY U POSTED. U SEEM LIKE A DUDE WHO MOM SUCKS d*ckS FOR MONEY AND UR FATHER IS A HOMOs3xUAL. U HAVE TO MUCH HATE AND TIME ON UR HANDS ILL CHECK ON UR LAME RESPONSE IN A FEW DAYS pus*y WEN I GET SOME TIME. AYE IF THE SAINTS LOSE ILL GIVE U 500$ IF THEY WIN U GOTTA GIVE ME UR MOMZ CELL NUMBER SO I CAN CALL HER AND GET HER TO f**k EVERYBODY WHO A SAINTS FAN IN THIS THREAD. ILL BOOK HER FLIGHTS ON ORBITZ ILL PUT THE BYTCH ON TOUR.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMG

f**k UP
 11-26-2009, 07:55 AM         #83
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
Bottom line is this. When those f*g a.ss Gaytriots were undefeated two years ago they were the best team. This year its The Colts and The Saints, Then the Vikings. Until The Colts and the Saints lose 3 games and the Vikings lose 2 more games then we can re evaluate the situation. Im glad you are on that good. Pass that s**t to Bellicheat then maybe he can loosen up after loses and stop making stupid decisions.
Want to bet the Colts and Saints don't make the SB? Your a.ssuming this off record but the 07 Pats didn't win the title, as far as im concerned 7-3 is better for this team then being undefeated and hounded by media.

Your a f**king joke though so I won't spend the day debating how "Marsha" Brady and Bill B gangf**ked your mom in the Pats locker room.
 8 years ago '04        #84
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3915 3915
wow really @ the title. i get it but wow.
 8 years ago '04        #85
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 smokeweed101. said:
Want to bet the Colts and Saints don't make the SB? Your a.ssuming this off record but the 07 Pats didn't win the title, as far as im concerned 7-3 is better for this team then being undefeated and hounded by media.

Your a f**king joke though so I won't spend the day debating how "Marsha" Brady and Bill B gangf**ked your mom in the Pats locker room.
The Colts are my team and I really dont care if they make the Superbowl or not. As long as the Gaytriots dont make it to the Superbowl. If I was guaranteed that the Gaytriots wont make the Superbowl that would be the best season ever. So my dream Superbowl would be Peyton VS Brees or Favre or Warner. I will settle for Any AFC team (except the Gaytriots) Vs Any NFC team (except the Cowgirls).
 11-26-2009, 12:54 PM         #86
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nets aint s**t
 8 years ago '04        #87
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
f**k the threadstarter... i say we locate him thru his ip and throw him under the patriots bus.

ol jerseyyyy f**k boy

Last edited by LordBlanco; 11-26-2009 at 01:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #88
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 11-26-2009, 02:37 PM         #89
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
f**k the threadstarter... i say we locate him thru his ip and throw him under the patriots bus.

ol jerseyyyy f**k boy
would you like me to make it easier and give you my address through PM? 1000 bucks says you won't show up . internet gangstas

J.R. Hyphy said:
the nets are 0-14 or something and the Giants will most likely miss the playoffs. Let the man have his fun...
too early and way to close to say the giants will miss the playoffs, and the nets are playing their situation perfectly. no complaints here
 8 years ago '06        #90
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 mythmade said:
he said this joke a while ago and a couple people thought it was funny so he is trying to get one last laugh or two
its not funny
 8 years ago '04        #91
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 StateZFinest said:
my threads ain't broke either. it's to get lames like you excited, and it works like a charm every time.
i only really like to post in threads about my teams

thanks for making some of them :dancingcool:
 11-26-2009, 06:37 PM         #92
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
i only really like to post in threads about my teams

thanks for making some of them :dancingcool:
i'm glad you can take the thread for what it is. where's Lil Teabag at?
 8 years ago '07        #93
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
at people talking about the Nets...this isnt an NBA thread
 11-27-2009, 09:23 AM         #94
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the nets are 0-14 or something and the Giants will most likely miss the playoffs. Let the man have his fun...
They will always brag about the Yankees either way though.
 8 years ago '06        #95
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 631 631
I dont really give a damn who wins this game but, I guess I want the Pats to win then the Saints will only be 2 games ahead of the Boys

Just wants a entertaining game
 11-27-2009, 05:09 PM         #96
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngral said:
I dont really give a damn who wins this game but, I guess I want the Pats to win then the Saints will only be 2 games ahead of the Boys

Just wants a entertaining game
the cowboys arent a elite team
 8 years ago '04        #97
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 Gattsau said:
I'll beat the s**t outta everyone in here whose talkin s**t about my n*gga statez.....
Posted via Mobile Device
lmao... you jersey b**ches.
 11-27-2009, 06:18 PM         #98
Tha Goat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brady > brees
 8 years ago '06        #99
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8651 8651
Its gonna be a shoot out I hope Pats beat them but use wise clock management and not go back and forth scoring so quickly
 11-27-2009, 08:14 PM         #100
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
Its gonna be a shoot out I hope Pats beat them but use wise clock management and not go back and forth scoring so quickly
this game wont be as close as u think ....saints will run the score up on them...patriots secondary is suspect and brees will expose them...we have a veteran safety with young stars playing the outside at fs and cb and vets playing the inside nickel cbs like mckenzie and mcallister and a very good lb leading the way in jonathan vilma...people keep saying we should worry about their offense...but they may need to worry about the pats suspect defense...bill dont even trust them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago