Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25145 25145
...StateZ,Another Hate Thread? n*gga Like I Said....Put Your Avy On The Line n*gga.
 11-25-2009, 05:03 PM         #62
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
I just need the Gaytriots and Dead Cox to disappear and I will be the most well rounded human being. I was so happy when the Dead Cox got swept out of the playoffs. That is my therapy. Some people pay Doctors. I just need for Boston fail. Its much cheaper.
This was a little better but your still reaching for laughs.
 8 years ago '04        #63
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 smokeweed101. said:
You didn't make one point there, you are not even funny and i'm smoking good s**t right now.
Bottom line is this. When those f*g a.ss Gaytriots were undefeated two years ago they were the best team. This year its The Colts and The Saints, Then the Vikings. Until The Colts and the Saints lose 3 games and the Vikings lose 2 more games then we can re evaluate the situation. Im glad you are on that good. Pass that s**t to Bellicheat then maybe he can loosen up after loses and stop making stupid decisions.
 8 years ago '04        #64
octane 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
This was a little better but your still reaching for laughs.

No one is laughing over here. I am serious as the Heart Attack I want Bellicheat to get sooner than later.
 8 years ago '07        #65
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
So people are getting mad at Statez for saying Katrina, not even mentioning death, but people are just ignoring octanes comments saying he hopes the Pats and Belichick die? ok got it idiots
 8 years ago '04        #66
octane 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
So people are getting mad at Statez for saying Katrina, not even mentioning death, but people are just ignoring octanes comments saying he hopes the Pats and Belichick die? ok got it idiots
No one cars about an old, bitter, a**hole cheater. That is different than victims of a natural disaster and a President that didn't care about black people.
 11-25-2009, 08:58 PM         #67
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
yea ladiesman threads are so much better with the same s**t he puts in there on a weekly basis you a.ss clown
 StateZFinest said:
it seems these losers can't take what they dish out. i thought it was all fun and games, until ithink started having his period right in the middle of my thread
Huh?

I said your thread wasn't funny...explain to me how you, the one doing the namecalling and freaking out because the status quo is that your thread sucks, isn't the one having your period?

:greetings10:
 11-25-2009, 09:02 PM         #68
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Huh?

I said your thread wasn't funny...explain to me how you, the one doing the namecalling and freaking out because the status quo is that your thread sucks, isn't the one having your period?

:greetings10:
the f**k are you babbling about? you're welcome to your opinion, if you just said the thread wasn't funny that woulda been fine (especially since the thread isn't even supposed to be funny )

but then you go on rambling about threads failing and whatnot, when the game hasn't even happened yet. the point of this thread isn't to make people laugh or to get a huge turnout. it's to get my point across. only f*gs like you care about thread popularity
 11-25-2009, 09:11 PM         #69
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
the f**k are you babbling about? you're welcome to your opinion, if you just said the thread wasn't funny that woulda been fine (especially since the thread isn't even supposed to be funny )

but then you go on rambling about threads failing and whatnot, when the game hasn't even happened yet. the point of this thread isn't to make people laugh or to get a huge turnout. it's to get my point across. only f*gs like you care about thread popularity
This kind of stuff let's me know you look like McLovin.

Why are you so angry over the internet?
 8 years ago '07        #70
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,211 | Props total: 15096 15096
 keithbm1111 said:
saying you hope somebody dies (which isn't gonna happen because of a person WISHING for it) and using a natural disaster that took like 2,000 lives as an analogy are 2 different things...

that s**t ain't funny, I got the point of what he was trying to say but that s**t's uncalled for
 8 years ago '07        #71
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 LadiesMan217 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #72
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 KeepinItTrill said:
saying you hope somebody dies (which isn't gonna happen because of a person WISHING for it) and using a natural disaster that took like 2,000 lives as an analogy are 2 different things...

that s**t ain't funny, I got the point of what he was trying to say but that s**t's uncalled for
does Z-Ro really have a cd comin out called heroin now?
 8 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
does Z-Ro really have a cd comin out called heroin now?
it was supposed to drop yesterday (according to RAL's bulls**t myspace bulletin) but I'm hearing it got shelved

he did an interview like a week ago mentioning s**t's that's coming out and he aint say a damn thing about Heroin

[video - click to view]

^that's the video I'm talkin bout
 11-25-2009, 09:32 PM         #74
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
it was supposed to drop yesterday (according to RAL's bulls**t myspace bulletin) but I'm hearing it got shelved

he did an interview like a week ago mentioning s**t's that's coming out and he aint say a damn thing about Heroin

^that's the video I'm talkin bout
http://www.amazon.com/Cocaine-Z-Ro/dp/B002RBNNEA
they still got cocaine on amazon which got some songs from heroin...it's hard to tell wtf is going on with them lately.
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
^yea RAL made Cocaine an official album release

took the bootleg mixtape that leaked, and just had the new songs put on there
 11-25-2009, 09:50 PM         #76
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
This kind of stuff let's me know you look like McLovin.
you're corny as hell for real
 11-25-2009, 09:59 PM         #77
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the type of thread i drive n*ggas to using...no new material
 11-25-2009, 10:06 PM         #78
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LadiesMan217 said:
This is the type of thread i drive n*ggas to using...no new material
the dude who makes the same thread every week for 10 weeks is asking people to come up with new material. classic
 11-25-2009, 10:17 PM         #79
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
the dude who makes the same thread every week for 10 weeks is asking people to come up with new material. classic
If It aint Broke..Dont Fix it....I ACTUALLY COME AWAY SUCCESSFUL EACH WEEK AND U MY FREIND...

My "Your Next" Thread ranks top 5 Easily in Boxden member Participation Threads....I s**t on you every week in the same threads...why not continue the trend :celebrate13:

Last edited by LadiesMan217; 11-25-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #80
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 ladiesman217 said:
lol.....some people hold a grudge for a while when you kick their team a.ss i see :nuts:

[pic - click to view]

roffllllllll

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy