Patriots Are Gonna Katrina The Saints

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
I will marry this woman for real.
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
169 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-24-2009, 08:47 PM         #21
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
lol @ this f*g, and every other illiterate f*g who thinks i made this thread again to be funny or that i hold a grudge. I said i will make this thread every week until saints lose, just like ladiesman makes his weekly thread. Dont like it? Get out
Don't like the negative attention? Don't make the thread.

Because unlike LadiesMan, your thread f**king sucks.
 11-24-2009, 09:09 PM         #22
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks Statez, now the Saints will definitely win :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #23
octane 
space
avatar space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1018 1018
 keithbm1111 said:
dude, you are such a f*g you are wayyyy to salty for some reason. the way you talk about them, you'd think your mom was r*ped by each member of the staff/team and starred in a bukkake
Marsha Brady and the pool boy his f**king while Giselle sleeps in the guest house has me beat in the f*g department. I just want to see no Boston team win anything ever while im alive. The only exception I have is the Celtics as long as one of my favorite players is with them. Kevin Garnett. Other than that I am throwing two parties the rest of my life. The day Bellicheat retires, then the day Bellicheat dies.
 8 years ago '12        #24
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 StateZFinest said:
lol @ this f*g, and every other illiterate f*g who thinks i made this thread again to be funny or that i hold a grudge. I said i will make this thread every week until saints lose, just like ladiesman makes his weekly thread. Dont like it? Get out
The only difference is, his threads turn out to be successful.


Your don't.
 8 years ago '06        #25
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
New England has the weapon to give New Orleans their first "L" but I don't see that happen Who Dat.....Drew Breeeeeeees!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #26
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #27
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 11182 11182
 Kognito said:

[pic - click to view]

i feel the concept and all with that gif...but didnt the Spartans eventually fall to the Persians in the end?
 11-25-2009, 06:03 AM         #28
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Don't like the negative attention? Don't make the thread.

Because unlike LadiesMan, your thread f**king sucks.
 DoMieD said:
The only difference is, his threads turn out to be successful.


Your don't.
you guys can't say thread is a failure when the game hasn't even happened yet.

and iThink, quit your crying and leave the thread if you don't like it. i don't mind the negative attention, but it seems like you're the one getting offended?
 11-25-2009, 06:14 AM         #29
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
you guys can't say thread is a failure when the game hasn't even happened yet.

and iThink, quit your crying and leave the thread if you don't like it. i don't mind the negative attention, but it seems like you're the one getting offended?
Crying? Just stating the facts. That Saints won the last time you made the thread and it was a failure and not funny.

They'll probably win this time and thread still won't be funny.

You must take joy in embarrassment.
 8 years ago '05        #30
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140

somebody posted the EXACT SAME LAME LINE about the Panthers beating the Saints and was WRONG. Suck d*ck and die hater 11-0. And ima SAINTS fan and i hope they lose cuz i dont want to end up like the 07 Patriots. KATRINA THE SAINTS??????? STFO WE SURVIVED THAT BYTCH AND NOW WE SMASHING THE NFL LETS GO.
 8 years ago '04        #31
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2125 2125
yall n*ggaz crazy... i say saints... they got everybody i nthe dome wearin black monday.... all the fans... and the superdome is already loud and intimidating... its gon be hard to win in there.... and the team is 10 and 0 somethin thatz never been done before???? u think its a game? its gon be a superbowl in november down here... watch this s**t... something like u never seen
 11-25-2009, 07:43 AM         #32
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
somebody posted the EXACT SAME LAME LINE about the Panthers beating the Saints and was WRONG. Suck d*ck and die hater 11-0. And ima SAINTS fan and i hope they lose cuz i dont want to end up like the 07 Patriots. KATRINA THE SAINTS??????? STFO WE SURVIVED THAT BYTCH AND NOW WE SMASHING THE NFL LETS GO.
that would be me who posted that thread f*ckface
 11-25-2009, 07:44 AM         #33
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Crying? Just stating the facts. That Saints won the last time you made the thread and it was a failure and not funny.

They'll probably win this time and thread still won't be funny.

You must take joy in embarrassment.
lol why, cause i made some sports prediction and i was wrong? pleasee... i knew better than to put any money on it.

it's just to get people like you riled up who get butthurt when someone disagrees with them :)
 8 years ago '07        #34
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 octane said:
Marsha Brady and the pool boy his f**king while Giselle sleeps in the guest house has me beat in the f*g department. I just want to see no Boston team win anything ever while im alive. The only exception I have is the Celtics as long as one of my favorite players is with them. Kevin Garnett. Other than that I am throwing two parties the rest of my life. The day Bellicheat retires, then the day Bellicheat dies.
you're f**ked
 8 years ago '06        #35
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
belicheat marsha brady :sleepy: that's the best ppl can come up with in here
 8 years ago '06        #36
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 iThink said:
Don't like the negative attention? Don't make the thread.

Because unlike LadiesMan, your thread f**king sucks.
yea ladiesman threads are so much better with the same s**t he puts in there on a weekly basis you a.ss clown
 11-25-2009, 08:48 AM         #37
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
yea ladiesman threads are so much better with the same s**t he puts in there on a weekly basis you a.ss clown
it seems these losers can't take what they dish out. i thought it was all fun and games, until ithink started having his period right in the middle of my thread
 8 years ago '06        #38
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 1394 1394
threadstarter is not funny.
 8 years ago '04        #39
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 3385 3385
threadstarter needs to suck a d*ck with a side of scabies......
 11-25-2009, 08:59 AM         #40
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so much anger
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
137 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy