50 Cent - 156,863 - FINAL/ 50 Cent Comments on Low Album Sales with Green Lantern

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS 50's rap career over?
OF COURSE IT IS.. 46 80.70%
I WANT TO SUCK 50's PENIS!! 11 19.30%
Voters: 57. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #281
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 therulersback said:
...um the album leaked a month in advance. what would you expect?
shut the f**k up, dumb statement..albums leak all the time..carter 3 leaked a month away and stil sold a mill
 8 years ago '09        #282
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
 Showtimegp said:
shut the f**k up, dumb statement..albums leak all the time..carter 3 leaked a month away and stil sold a mill

:owned:
 8 years ago '09        #283
space
space
n*gga went from top dog selling millions of albums to doing chingy numbers.
 8 years ago '06        #284
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 791 791
BP 3 leaked 3 weeks early as did Relapse...everybody leaks yet
Jay
Em
Kanye
BEP still manage to trump these numbers
"If 50 can't do the numbers the numbers can't be done"-C. Jackson
 8 years ago '06        #285
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
regardless of what he sold 50 is still filthy rich
 8 years ago '08        #286
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
damn 50 keep comin wit these whack a.ss albums crime wave is my s**t tho
 11-25-2009, 11:31 AM         #287
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Its not a good look though, specially after he always dissed other rappers about sales
 11-25-2009, 11:32 AM         #288
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
:sprachlos020::roflwerd:
 8 years ago '09        #289
space
space
 elmonto said:
regardless of what he sold 50 is still filthy rich

Yep that's true, but his album still flopped and it's only right that n*gga's laugh at his a.ss for always bringing up sales and getting beat out by my dude john mayer
 8 years ago '09        #290
The Chef 4 heat pts
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
the fact is this

50s album leaked a month before its planned release date

"bu bu but every album leaks"

True but when you have an album like BISD which single wasnt even playing and had no hype whatsoever it is different. for example

Wayne had C3 it leaked a few weeks before its release date. It was already the most anticipated release and had a number 1 single so people all over were talking about the album and were planning on copping

50 is on the other side of this. He pushed back his album x amount of times and didnt have a single that was poppin besides Baby By Me. When Baby By Me was gaining steam everywhere from TV to radios, his album leaks. No one was hyped for it and since the album leaked since there was no hype people just downloaded it. Its very rare for 50 not to have a hit before his album dropped but that leak fucced everything up. He couldn't do the whole promotional sh1t he was planning, cuz there wasn't that much promotion

But also, 50 isnt hot no more. One of my friends was telling me how 50s new album was wack because what he is talking about isnt hot no more. So there are so many reasons why this flopped. But the nicca without that extra week of itunes sales would have flip flopped off the top 10.
 11-25-2009, 11:53 AM         #291
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The actual problem is the album lacks the Scott Storch club tune, so no little girls bought it,... oh, except for the 150k that did ;)
 11-25-2009, 12:01 PM         #292
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gordonshumway said:
lol at losing to "ANDREA BOCELLI DECCA 192,190-MY CHRISTMAS

See i like 50 but the reason he dosen't sell no more is because he dosen't use the original formula.....drop 30 mixtapes with bank and yayo going at whoever then have banks and yayo on the album. that all he needs to do again.Its all interview now,but with know new mixcds,it dosent work.
i swear most of you n*ggas hating on 50 are straight retarded, you n*ggas always blow ya cover when you make moronic a.ss statements like the one i just bolded ...ole dumb and dumber a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #293
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5294 5294
lol

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #294
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 The Chef said:
the fact is this

50s album leaked a month before its planned release date

"bu bu but every album leaks"

True but when you have an album like BISD which single wasnt even playing and had no hype whatsoever it is different. for example

Wayne had C3 it leaked a few weeks before its release date. It was already the most anticipated release and had a number 1 single so people all over were talking about the album and were planning on copping

50 is on the other side of this. He pushed back his album x amount of times and didnt have a single that was poppin besides Baby By Me. When Baby By Me was gaining steam everywhere from TV to radios, his album leaks. No one was hyped for it and since the album leaked since there was no hype people just downloaded it. Its very rare for 50 not to have a hit before his album dropped but that leak fucced everything up. He couldn't do the whole promotional sh1t he was planning, cuz there wasn't that much promotion

But also, 50 isnt hot no more. One of my friends was telling me how 50s new album was wack because what he is talking about isnt hot no more. So there are so many reasons why this flopped. But the nicca without that extra week of itunes sales would have flip flopped off the top 10.
No excuse whatsoever....

50 had MULTIPLE forms of promotion... he was on the internet damn near as much or maybe even more than Joe Budden. Everything you heard from 50 was THISIS50.COM! With his album plug in.

Just admit it, no one was feeling Get It In, Get Up, and Okay You're Right... those were his 3 singles and not one person felt any of them (the masses that is), until he came out with Baby By Me.

Another reason why his s**t flopped? The CD is wack... Maybe 4 good songs on there if your lucky....

50 always talks sales s**t and back talks to people who don't sell as much as him, but when he flops he tries to downplay it?
 11-25-2009, 02:14 PM         #295
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why everyone say he leaked a month in advance? The leak happened on the 28th didnt it? He hit itunes on the 9th, and hit the stores on the 16th. Thats not even a 2 week gap before he hit itunes but whatever.......
Ps that poll is gay as f**k! I didnt put that up!
 8 years ago '09        #296
The Chef 4 heat pts
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 sniper1 said:
why everyone say he leaked a month in advance? The leak happened on the 28th didnt it? He hit itunes on the 9th, and hit the stores on the 16th. Thats not even a 2 week gap before he hit itunes but whatever.......
Ps that poll is gay as f**k! I didnt put that up!
it was supposed to come out on the 23rd. But then it leaked
 Kasssssst said:
No excuse whatsoever....

50 had MULTIPLE forms of promotion... he was on the internet damn near as much or maybe even more than Joe Budden. Everything you heard from 50 was THISIS50.COM! With his album plug in.

Just admit it, no one was feeling Get It In, Get Up, and Okay You're Right... those were his 3 singles and not one person felt any of them (the masses that is), until he came out with Baby By Me.

Another reason why his s**t flopped? The CD is wack... Maybe 4 good songs on there if your lucky....

50 always talks sales s**t and back talks to people who don't sell as much as him, but when he flops he tries to downplay it?
lol Thisis50 isnt promoting sh1t. He released tons of mixtapes to nothing. He didnt have no hype. His singles flopped. Until Baby By Me. It could have pushed his numbers. The album leaked before the single and video were officially out. I mean these are all major fucc ups that caused these sales. I mean he wouldnt have done nothing major like 600k. He could have done 200-300k
 11-25-2009, 03:59 PM         #297
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Chef said:
it was supposed to come out on the 23rd. But then it leakedlol
yeah but it came out ON november 16th. If anything dude cheated by combining 2 weeks of itunes sales AND 1 week of cd sales to call it his debut week.
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-25-2009, 04:00 PM         #298
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t is news but they never put it up on thisis50.com like it didn't happen
 8 years ago '07        #299
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1875 1875
 deLeet said:
this s**t is news but they never put it up on thisis50.com like it didn't happen
THISISCURLY ABOUT TO EVAPORATE.

MICHELLE MOORE IS FIIIIIIIIIIRED.
 8 years ago '07        #300
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1875 1875
 n i k e said:

[pic - click to view]

:::50 stans react:::
-dies-
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy