LL Cool J Gets At Jay-Z For Clowning 50 Cent For The Record Sales Projections

most viewed right now
 240
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
388 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
13 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-24-2009, 12:10 PM         #41
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo real talk, ll cool j just went in my top 10 for saying that!
 8 years ago '05        #42
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,398 | Props total: 954 954
 8 years ago '09        #43
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 HotepSuns said:
@jigga stans dissing ll now....you n*ggas would diss god for jay z..
Homie, check the other thread. They already did.

"Pastor says Jay-Z shouldn't speak negatively on Jesus"

First reply in the thread.

"f**k Jesus".
 8 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,339 | Props total: 15052 15052
 ImageOfTruth said:
Homie, check the other thread. They already did.

"Pastor says Jay-Z shouldn't speak negatively on Jesus"

First reply in the thread.

"f**k Jesus"
.
 11-24-2009, 12:16 PM         #45
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Homie, check the other thread. They already did.

"Pastor says Jay-Z shouldn't speak negatively on Jesus"

First reply in the thread.

"f**k Jesus".


Yeah I was going to post this.
 11-24-2009, 12:17 PM         #46
Mas56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ who is LL.. LL is a f**kin legend n*ggas. check the resume
:applause:
 11-24-2009, 12:18 PM         #47
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Homie, check the other thread. They already did.

"Pastor says Jay-Z shouldn't speak negatively on Jesus"

First reply in the thread.

"f**k Jesus".


why am i not shocked....so many kids on this board have an unhealthy obsession with jay z....on some real s**t...it's scary to watch...
 8 years ago '05        #48
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 HotepSuns said:
@jigga stans dissing ll now....you n*ggas would diss god for jay z..
TRUE. I cud hear these stupid azz n*ggaz........ "Man he better go back to wallking on water. Dude not even realevant anymore he was hot during B.C. . Damn its sad everybody hating on Jay. Jay wud slaughter dude in a battle." sad.
 8 years ago '04        #49
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 37 37
young a.ss n*ggas LL is a goon these n*ggas must be so young they think LL is a actor from NCIS LA lmao
 8 years ago '06        #50
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4689 4689
 neworleansavior said:
TRUE. I cud hear these stupid azz n*ggaz........ "Man he better go back to wallking on water. Dude not even realevant anymore he was hot during B.C. . Damn its sad everybody hating on Jay. Jay wud slaughter dude in a battle." sad.
So, you really think Jesus could keep up with Jay in a battle?
 8 years ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,339 | Props total: 15052 15052
 01seay said:
So, you really think Jesus could keep up with Jay in a battle?
u taking s**t too far sacarsm or not..
 8 years ago '09        #52
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ Maximum said:
I unno what your bolding dog go check the thread, it's on the first page of the hiphopspot.

I aint lying.
 11-24-2009, 12:31 PM         #53
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay loss

Drake ain't in the top 1,000
 11-24-2009, 12:32 PM         #54
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay better slow down before his old a.ss get k!lled, Jin could eat Jay up in a f!ght Klub style battle.
 11-24-2009, 12:37 PM         #55
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


 01seay said:
So, you really think Jesus could keep up with Jay in a battle?
 11-24-2009, 12:39 PM         #56
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i f**ks with my son LL :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #57
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,339 | Props total: 15052 15052
 ImageOfTruth said:
I unno what your bolding dog go check the thread, it's on the first page of the hiphopspot.

I aint lying.
i seen it thats why i

Cuz its sad ima fan of jay and a christian as well, thing is the pastor didnt understand what jay-z was saying about the situation most christians who try to put people on blast are most likely wrong he didnt understand what he meant by the line. he heard what he wanted to hear just like an athesist see someone of a religous faith doing something out of there character will see what they want to see. I feel u cannot judge someone till your without sin. I can see make a comment about something but some things if you dont try to even understand or even think about it then ur lost.
 11-24-2009, 12:48 PM         #58
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm already the goat next stop is the billy($) :greetings10:
 8 years ago '09        #59
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ Maximum said:
i seen it thats why i

Cuz its sad ima fan of jay and a christian as well, thing is the pastor didnt understand what jay-z was saying about the situation most christians who try to put people on blast are most likely wrong he didnt understand what he meant by the line. he heard what he wanted to hear just like an athesist see someone of a religous faith doing something out of there character will see what they want to see. I feel u cannot judge someone till your without sin. I can see make a comment about something but some things if you dont try to even understand or even think about it then ur lost.
I personally don't care about Jay-Z's beliefs, I have my own opinions about his character.

The problem I have is these bandwaggoners who see a thread that places Jesus and Jay-Z at opposing sides, then blasphemous comments like f*** Jesus come up.

It's a bad look for anyone. I don't care if you believe in some dude name Yeshua, or f**king Jehova, or Sai-baba, don't start disrespecting another man's faith before that man's blade cut your head from your shoulders.
 11-24-2009, 12:49 PM         #60
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay should remix 50's s**t, "have a baby by me baby be a BILLIONAIRE," that would be awesome.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy