Rihanna Dressed Up Like A Devil For Album Pamphlet

most viewed right now
 149
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 82
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-24-2009, 04:03 AM         #161
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
There we go, that explains it all. It's all because of Rihanna's stylist who is a rocker. All kinds of huge artists throughout the decades have either claimed to have sold their souls or be possessed in some sort of way... but it was all just Rihanna's rocker chick hairdresser or "stylist" whatever the f**k.

The premise is that Rihanna changed her image because she "souled her soul" and is influenced by the illuminati Right?

Well Im telling you she changed her image because she got a new stylist I know you want to believe in this stuff but. But I remember the teleconferences they had 2 years ago when they were coming up with an artist development plan for her. Its marketing.

I dont pretend to know everything about this illuminati stuff. But I can tell you the freemason are evil rumors are nonsense. I have 33rd degree masons in my family. My uncle is friends with Jesse Jackson who is a 33rd degree mason. Are yall scared of him?

but me being in the industry actually behind the scenes I can tell you there is nothing evil going on well at least not at Def Jam and Warner Bros. These people are regular people half of them have no creativity and have bad ideas. Yall give them wayyyyy too much credit. And alot of yall have no idea how music is made I saw on another blog someone said Rihanna was practicing devil worship when she wrote "Umbrella" Rihanna didnt write that song I know the dudes who wrote it. One of them is the The Dream and that song was intended for Mary j blige see theres no grand scheme for these songs. Its no sinister plan.
 8 years ago '05        #162
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Jimbo said:
Crowley was a 33rd degree Mason and pretty much the modern day "King" of Satanism. Just another coincidence I'm sure........ most of these kids don't even know who Aleister Crowley is, let alone know that Jay-Z wears his slogan "Do What Thou Wilt" on his shirt:


[pic - click to view]



First of all do your research this picture was photo shopped lmao what herbs.

Second i am very open minded and i read all the replies in this thread but you see its very simple. If indeed Jay Z and Rhianna and Kanye and Beyonce and whoever else so call worship the devil that would mean they would be doing evil correct? Than why are they always donating and giving back to the community and so on and so forth because if you truely worship the devil, you dont do "Good" deeds as well. In this world its good vs no doubt but dont sit hear and preach that someone is evil, but they do all these GOOD deeds but they are truely devil worshipers because the devil or evil dont play that s**t.
 11-24-2009, 04:18 AM         #163
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the people doing too much research on google, the info below are the type yall should be looking for instead of youtube videos with scary music full of bulls**t.

 ejm205 said:
The premise is that Rihanna changed her image because she "souled her soul" and is influenced by the illuminati Right?

Well Im telling you she changed her image because she got a new stylist I know you want to believe in this stuff but. But I remember the teleconferences they had 2 years ago when they were coming up with an artist development plan for her. Its marketing.

I dont pretend to know everything about this illuminati stuff. But I can tell you the freemason are evil rumors are nonsense. I have 33rd degree masons in my family. My uncle is friends with Jesse Jackson who is a 33rd degree mason. Are yall scared of him?

but me being in the industry actually behind the scenes I can tell you there is nothing evil going on well at least not at Def Jam and Warner Bros. These people are regular people half of them have no creativity and have bad ideas. Yall give them wayyyyy too much credit. And alot of yall have no idea how music is made I saw on another blog someone said Rihanna was practicing devil worship when she wrote "Umbrella" Rihanna didnt write that song I know the dudes who wrote it. One of them is the The Dream and that song was intended for Mary j blige see theres no grand scheme for these songs. Its no sinister plan.
 11-24-2009, 04:22 AM         #164
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejm205 said:
The premise is that Rihanna changed her image because she "souled her soul" and is influenced by the illuminati Right?

Well Im telling you she changed her image because she got a new stylist I know you want to believe in this stuff but. But I remember the teleconferences they had 2 years ago when they were coming up with an artist development plan for her. Its marketing.

I dont pretend to know everything about this illuminati stuff. But I can tell you the freemason are evil rumors are nonsense. I have 33rd degree masons in my family. My uncle is friends with Jesse Jackson who is a 33rd degree mason. Are yall scared of him?

but me being in the industry actually behind the scenes I can tell you there is nothing evil going on well at least not at Def Jam and Warner Bros. These people are regular people half of them have no creativity and have bad ideas. Yall give them wayyyyy too much credit. And alot of yall have no idea how music is made I saw on another blog someone said Rihanna was practicing devil worship when she wrote "Umbrella" Rihanna didnt write that song I know the dudes who wrote it. One of them is the The Dream and that song was intended for Mary j blige see theres no grand scheme for these songs. Its no sinister plan.
You have 33rd degree Masons in your family? Either they still don't know s**t even though they're a 33rd degree, or they simply don't tell you s**t.

I've never heard of Jesse Jackson being a Mason, is there any evidence to back that up?

Are you a top level record executive? Or better yet, are you one of the international bankers who controls most of these multinational corporations which own large music labels? Probably not, you're probably someone way down low on the totem pole, so what would you really know? If there really is something fishy going on it ain't like every single person a.ssociated with the music business is gonna know about it.
 11-24-2009, 04:24 AM         #165
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
First of all do your research this picture was photo shopped lmao what herbs.

Second i am very open minded and i read all the replies in this thread but you see its very simple. If indeed Jay Z and Rhianna and Kanye and Beyonce and whoever else so call worship the devil that would mean they would be doing evil correct? Than why are they always donating and giving back to the community and so on and so forth because if you truely worship the devil, you dont do "Good" deeds as well. In this world its good vs no doubt but dont sit hear and preach that someone is evil, but they do all these GOOD deeds but they are truely devil worshipers because the devil or evil dont play that s**t.
What makes you think that pic is photoshopped?

And look at this Rocawear shirt, can't get any more blatant that this:


[pic - click to view]



Also, doing so-called "good deeds" doesn't automatically make you a great person. I have read many things in the past about evil people with nefarious agendas doing "good deeds" in order to keep up appearances with the public.
 11-24-2009, 04:37 AM         #166
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a theme a long time ago, check out their latest line up.


[pic - click to view]



study the pics maybe theres hidden messages

creativity? ideas? designs? entertainment

 Jimbo said:
What makes you think that pic is photoshopped?

And look at this Rocawear shirt, can't get any more blatant that this:


[pic - click to view]



Also, doing so-called "good deeds" doesn't automatically make you a great person. I have read many things in the past about evil people with nefarious agendas doing "good deeds" in order to keep up appearances with the public.


Last edited by deLeet; 11-24-2009 at 04:38 AM..
 11-24-2009, 05:30 AM         #167
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not really that afraid of the Illuminati if they send a 90 pound ho to do their bidding...
 8 years ago '09        #168
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 deLeet said:
it was a theme a long time ago, check out their latest line up.


[pic - click to view]



study the pics maybe theres hidden messages

creativity? ideas? designs? entertainment
Lol, so what, it was a "theme". It's a blatantly masonic theme. Unless he comes out with an explanation stating, "I find these symbols important, I am a freemason, I think kids can benefit from wearing the all seeing eye and the protractor, and the skull and the crossbones because of the great moral and historical meanings behind them".

But he didn't do that, he just signed some papers giving people the authority to label and design clothes with no explanation or public message, and let the symbols work their magic on youth who are stupid enough to wear it.

You act like Jay-Z is picking daisies and playing with kittens right now.

The man is calculated and promotes things with a specific purpose.

For every justification you give yourself for the information telling you otherwise, you're lying yourself into a dream world and nothing more.


Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 11-24-2009 at 05:36 AM..
 11-24-2009, 07:34 AM         #169
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ when that line came out it was when the skull and bones was the new trend in rap...... he's a business man so he sees profit from selecting those designs, yall should focus on the skull gang


Last edited by deLeet; 11-24-2009 at 07:46 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #170
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
people be talking some s**t on here

the only thing thats needs to be said is............. i'd hit :cool-smiley-009:
 11-24-2009, 08:34 AM         #171
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Some will look at those who admire and or fascinated by Rihanna's image as foolish but the reality is that you are just as equally brainwashed and "retarded" as the people you are trying to "enlighten".

I don't lik Rihanna just to make that clear.... I do believe that people should start forming their on opinions and use their own judgment. I have my beliefs but I will not impose them on anyone. The satanic messages that seem to captivate the "weak willed" seem to be captivating those who oppose it also. You're consuming it just like the rest.

But me, I don't care. Just my two cents. Disregard this post...
you don't know wtf you're talkin' about..I remember you said one time and i'm paraphasing..."who cares if these ppl are illuminati just go about your business & live your lives"... when the illuminati agenda is to reduce the world population by 90% meaning you yourself could one day be murdered but yet you go ahead and say ppl shouldn't care about this shows me that you're either suicidal or simply just don't know what you're talkin' about..option 2 seems on point...
 8 years ago '04        #172
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 Michael_Moore said:
you don't know wtf you're talkin' about..I remember you said one time and i'm paraphasing..."who cares if these ppl are illuminati just go about your business & live your lives"... when the illuminati agenda is to reduce the world population by 90% meaning you yourself could one day be murdered but yet you go ahead and say ppl shouldn't care about this shows me that you're either suicidal or simply just don't know what you're talkin' about..option 2 seems on point...
Uhhh so then do you have a plan? No? Then live your life, dumbass.
 11-24-2009, 11:43 AM         #173
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Uhhh so then do you have a plan? No? Then live your life, dumbass.
The plan is to wake everyone up to the reality of what's going on, THEN something can be done about it..... dumbass.

What do you think all of the alternative news sites and blogs and forums are for?
 11-24-2009, 11:44 AM         #174
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
I'm not really that afraid of the Illuminati if they send a 90 pound ho to do their bidding...
Rihanna is not "doing the illuminati's bidding" lol, she's simply another tool being used to promote negative lifestyles to the youth... it's a very simple aspect of a larger plan.
 11-24-2009, 12:57 PM         #175
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Uhhh so then do you have a plan? No? Then live your life, dumbass.
how are u gonna ask me a question..then answer said question..then ironically call me a dumbass? stupid confused muthaf**ka....
 11-24-2009, 12:59 PM         #176
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
If God and The Devil dropped an album on the same day, who would sell the most?
the devil.

cuz money is the root to evil
 8 years ago '09        #177
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Mike T said:
That album is fire

[pic - click to view]

 11-24-2009, 01:06 PM         #178
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shawty madd fine, but confused as hell
 11-24-2009, 05:30 PM         #179
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #180
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4396 4396
this goes to everyone debating in this thread, humans are afraid of what they don't know... it doesn't matter if she's a freemason or whatever else ppl claim her to be, you not letting her control anything in your life so why you worried about it. question,how is her music controlling ppl to do demonic things when they don't believe she's satanic
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy