Rihanna Dressed Up Like A Devil For Album Pamphlet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2009, 09:08 PM         #141
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
maybe i didn't look hard enough, but where the hell was the "eye" in the photos?
The symbolism of it, she is doing in for you in that pic, but it is clearly flaunted in the cover also

[pic - click to view]

Eye of Horus

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-23-2009 at 09:17 PM..
 11-23-2009, 09:12 PM         #142
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Some will look at those who admire and or fascinated by Rihanna's image as foolish but the reality is that you are just as equally brainwashed and "retarded" as the people you are trying to "enlighten".

I don't lik Rihanna just to make that clear.... I do believe that people should start forming their on opinions and use their own judgment. I have my beliefs but I will not impose them on anyone. The satanic messages that seem to captivate the "weak willed" seem to be captivating those who oppose it also. You're consuming it just like the rest.

But me, I don't care. Just my two cents. Disregard this post...
Your a dumbass.
 8 years ago '09        #143
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
y'all mutha f**kaz is stupid
 8 years ago '07        #144
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
i would hit...no second guessing at all...
 8 years ago '07        #145
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
i'd hit that evil azz:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #146
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2585 2585
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Point Of This Thread Is?
Some Of You n*ggas Need To Be Question....She Half nekkid and You Worried About Some Gotdamn Horns. Thats Like Watching A pr0n and Say "oh she has nice nails"

[pic - click to view]

Exactly what i was thinking.

I see this shoot as one step closer to a s3x tape.:agreement6::applause::agreement6::applause:
 8 years ago '07        #147
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Its pretty obvious who Jay and the rest of his goons credit for their success and disturbia is just another source. We just gotta stop giving em attention, their music aint all that good anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #148
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
HEr album pretty good, she cussin all on the album though, it sound kind of weird

Last edited by Adwerdz; 11-24-2009 at 12:21 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #149
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
It's the Illuminati, ask me, I would know.
 11-24-2009, 12:55 AM         #150
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
HEr album pretty good, she cussin all on the album though, it sound kind of weird
Of course she's cussin all on the album, that's the type of s**t they are pushing on the little girls who worship her. Nothing but negativity and evil bulls**t.......
 8 years ago '06        #151
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Jimbo said:
You must have been talking with a lower-level Mason. At the lower levels they are taught to worship and believe in any God they choose. It isn't until you move WAY up into the higher ranks that you learn that they actually worship Lucifer.
Am I speaking to a high level mason right now or someone who has personally spoken with a high level mason?
 11-24-2009, 01:29 AM         #152
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
Am I speaking to a high level mason right now or someone who has personally spoken with a high level mason?
No, you are speaking with someone who has been researching this s**t for years. There are plenty of sources of information that came straight from high degree Masons, even a copy of one of the books that only high ranking Masons are supposed to have. Freemasonry is only the bottom part of the entire organization. Above the 33rd degree are things like the Council of 13, the Illuminati, and the Rothschild family. It is structured like a pyramid and low ranking Masons make up a large portion of the bottom section, hence why they don't seem to understand the whole truth of what the people at the top know.
 8 years ago '04        #153
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4813 4813
 11-24-2009, 01:48 AM         #154
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the way DMX put it.........

"I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap, but yo it's cold on this level, cuz it's twice as deep, but y'all don't hear me, cuz ignorance is bliss... and so on..."

lol, it's as if he's making fun of sheep for being so ignorant that they don't even understand it when he straight up tells them about this s**t.
 11-24-2009, 02:02 AM         #155
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's an interesting comic strip someone just sent me:

8 years ago '06        #156
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Jimbo said:
No, you are speaking with someone who has been researching this s**t for years. There are plenty of sources of information that came straight from high degree Masons, even a copy of one of the books that only high ranking Masons are supposed to have. Freemasonry is only the bottom part of the entire organization. Above the 33rd degree are things like the Council of 13, the Illuminati, and the Rothschild family. It is structured like a pyramid and low ranking Masons make up a large portion of the bottom section, hence why they don't seem to understand the whole truth of what the people at the top know.
Like you went out in the field to find your info? You interviewed Masons and all that?

Or google and youtube?
 11-24-2009, 02:58 AM         #157
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
Like you went out in the field to find your info? You interviewed Masons and all that?

Or google and youtube?
I started out with books and learning information from other people I knew back in the late 90's. Now I just try to keep up with current events any way I can and try to connect the dots.
 11-24-2009, 03:34 AM         #158
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Its not Illuminati its her stylist Mariel shes a rocker chick but shes cool peeps. She styles for Keri Hilson, Neyo and some other people too

You internet dudes
 11-24-2009, 03:37 AM         #159
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejm205 said:

Its not Illuminati its her stylist Mariel shes a rocker chick but shes cool peeps. She styles for Keri Hilson, Neyo and some other people too

You internet dudes
There we go, that explains it all. It's all because of Rihanna's stylist who is a rocker. All kinds of huge artists throughout the decades have either claimed to have sold their souls or be possessed in some sort of way... but it was all just Rihanna's rocker chick hairdresser or "stylist" whatever the f**k.

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-24-2009 at 03:39 AM..
 11-24-2009, 03:56 AM         #160
Cheshire Cat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, no, it wasn't the Illuminate. Rihanna is a Templar.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy